Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

13 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Hahaha I finished that one!! I m watching our glamorous time!! DeepVeer r really one of the strongest couple in Bollywood!! I just now saw the pics.. N it's soo beautiful :heart:..

Waiting for Jiwon n MH!! These two ninjas will be the end of us!! Let's hope our this OTP too reaches their destiny!! 

I am loving the drama :Ddeng lun!:D They are indeed the power couple (lol funny thing is they endorse rivals brands n brands are tweeting about welcoming bride n groom into their family:D)*Sorry guys for out of topic*:ph34r::D.

Tell me about it Minwon truly would be end of us lol really wishing for it to happen my two couples may they live happily ever after,one has reached their destination hope the other one will join too:heart:.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 17ncbm said:

I am loving the drama :Ddeng lun!:D They are indeed the power couple (lol funny thing is they endorse rivals brands n brands are tweeting about welcoming bride n groom into their family:D)*Sorry guys for out of topic*:ph34r::D.

Tell me about it Minwon truly would be end of us lol really wishing for it to happen my two couples may they live happily ever after,one has reached their destination hope the other one will join too:heart:.

I was also active in twitter during their wedding!! Lolz!! The twitteratis were soo much crazy lolz!! 

Jiwonie IG update

• Like 6

@icyphoenix we are gonna be blessed with lots of pics when they will be having celebrations in homeland :D.

Ji won love for wine:D (it look like some wine related event as i see a name card behind the bottle)as the caption read "enoteca"(store?i guess)and who is the lucky fanboy or Fangirl :Di would love to meet her someday:heart:.

Today is chichi bday:wub: his vacation may have ended already but he can log online n wish our chichiya~~:rolleyes:

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, 17ncbm said:

@icyphoenix we are gonna be blessed with lots of pics when they will be having celebrations in homeland :D.

Ji won love for wine:D (it look like some wine related event as i see a name card behind the bottle)as the caption read "enoteca"(store?i guess)and who is the lucky fanboy or Fangirl :Di would love to meet her someday:heart:.

Today is chichi bday:wub: his vacation may have ended already but he can log online n wish our chichiya~~:rolleyes:

That too they will be having two days more for celebration!! 

Lucky fan of jiwonie!! Happy Birthday to chichiya :D!! Hope we get an update on MH too!! 

• Like 4

Hajiwon today ...hanbook exhibition for bride to-be ...hihihihi ..oh my delulu hihihi

• Like 4

She looks pretty,i love her bond with Yulis eonnie its more like a family:wub:.i feel like we may get some news about her project in 2019 well she did a variety show this year but i still have some hopes as she said she will be back soon :D.Hmmm seeing updates about 3 members make me miss minhyuk more(wish he was in band team like shini then we would have seen in him more events recently)D-485

• Like 4

Omo omo it's fate or destiny!! Hyukkie telling to imitate gil raim when did you get so pretty scene from secret garden!! 

P. S. He was the one telling kim sam woo song!! 

• Like 4

@icyphoenix hahaha who would have thought that 2 years later he will be working with her :wub:moreover he wasn't the first choice for the role but you know destiny .Have a great day ahead guys :D.missing them always :heart:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

Unfortunately Lee seo won is reportedly enlisting today. I wish him all the best. It's kind of sad

It's for his image clearance.. Thank god!! His agency didn't leave him in the midst of the chaos!! He can be better after his enlistment 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

It's for his image clearance.. Thank god!! His agency didn't leave him in the midst of the chaos!! He can be better after his enlistment 

Yeah I guess

• Like 3