Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Please cheer up chingus! Like what @tiwul97said, it's not like we will never see him again! We just won't see him for the next 20 months...

I too honestly thought that I'd be sad today, the day before he enlists (never imagined I would be doing this at my ahjumma age :blink:)... but strangely, after seeing his multiple posts today, I get the feel that he is looking forward to starting his service rather than sad about leaving. And why shouldn't he be if it's one step closer to Minwon's goal? 

So rather than feeling sad, I'm kind of looking forward to the countdown to spring 2020, when MH is discharged. I really want to know what's in store for us at the end of this journey!

And like the lyrics in MoonTalk goes, 'Everything will be alright'.

So cheer up chingus! Our ship is still sailing, just that it has to slow down for a couple of months. Hwaiting Minwon & be safe and healthy Hyuk-ah! :heart:

• Like 10

@icyphoenix i can feel you icy :tears:too many emotions there is emptiness in my heart i don't know i thought i will okay but i am not ㅠㅠㅠ  just thia thought of not seeing his eye smiling face for long period sighh!.I don't know how should i convince you to not go but plzz don't icy even though we all know our thread will slow down but we will try to keep it updated it from ji won n mh(whenever there will be any update)

@cslove after basic training they will get vacations (i don't remember where exactly i read but there was article mentioning hyorin visiting her hubby weekly so i think family n friends can visit him after basic training)

@tiwul97 @stargazerwannabe thanku for ur encouraging posts dear ♥really needed it

• Like 6

Guys I know it is hard for us to accept the reality that Minhyuk is going to enlist tomorrow ㅠ.ㅠ But let's be positive, I think during the military service time, Minhyuk will have the chance to live as an ordinary person, not a celebrity~^^ And i believe when he comeback, he will be stronger and more mature :)

• Like 7

@17ncbm same feeling of emptiness.. Gosh!! I never knew that I would miss him soo much.. The thought of not seeing him for 2 yrs hit me really hard!! Plus seeing his military look doesnt make it less.. Will try to comeback.. But I guess it would take a little time.. Hope Minhyukkah n my oppa stay healthy n happy during enlistment!! 

@jmwkas1023 I understand ur words.. Yes it will be his growth on personal level.. But  this 2 yrs period is soo damn long!!

But still fighting everyone!! Will try to be active guys!! 

• Like 8

Fighting chingus! And big hugs for those feeling sad right now. :heart: I am wondering if I’m not so invested in our couple anymore since I don’t feel sad to see kmh go? 

Actually I’m still very invested in that way that I feel more curious than sad. Although things will be moving slowly from now on it’s still a new chapter and a step closer to finding out if they are real or not. That is what I’m most curious about.

After Hospital Ship ended I expected soo much to happen in no time and that MinWon would announce quickly but months went by in here filled with fun, finding exciting clues, delulu and with a lot of guessing which time/date would be the day we would hear the happy news about a wedding. When kmh’s enlistment date was announced I was a bit disappointed feeling like all my hopes for a MinWon came to nothing.

I took a step back and let go of my need for a big sensation with the MinWon couple and went back to appreciating the work and efforts they put in the drama. Just feeling grateful for the experience as a viewer and all the lovely times I spent reading and writing in here. 

Now I’m open to see how things play out.

Like...how soon is hjw expecting her son to be born? :-)

Is she just dreaming about this or has she actually planned a pregnancy in the near future? The happy father will be revealed then and announcements will be made. 

Kmh must be deeply in love singing such romantic songs over the last couple of months and can he be a perfect ninja about this relationship giving nothing away for so many months being the romantic soul he is? Will there be updates from hjw with special gifts or bouquets? Days where they both go missing when kmh gets days off or vacations? Somehow I feel excited and yet relaxed about what’s to come. Kang Min Hyuk, Ha Ji Won and ....captain’s oppa fighting! :) 

• Like 8

I have no mood to working today :frown:. But Like all off u says guys...Positive!

Fighting!

To shini, MH,  yonghwa, ahjong....We waiting for u. Plse come back healthy :kiss_wink:

Lots of love chingus...Hug

• Like 6

D- Day 

And Keenieho liked the post by Lee Dong Hae ...

• Like 8

Lee Jungshin update and Minhyuk seem to have been in the camp. 

30 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

still waiting for one more update from MH...one update give us hint...pls give me a bit last hope :wub:

and I hope the same thing dear  ....ah :wub:

support for team galileo ...:wub:

• Like 6

He entered the base fnc released the statement about his division i.e; 55th division yongin gyeonggi province).Saw some pics of shini from fansite hope to see mh pics too.Serve the country well minhyuk ,stay healthy we will be waiting for you ♥.As for this ship they are are my first n will be my last forever being an avid k drama viewer for many years no one moved my heart as minwon (still remember when i saw HS clip them just standing n staring at each other *goosebumps* )They have given me so much joy n love so i am always wishing the best for them individually and obviously together.From now on things will slow down for obvious reasons, in coming months minhyuk will be doing his basic training n ji won busy with prep of her drama n further shooting.We don't know the exact status of their rel but i feel its strong and close enough(we have seen n heard the moments so not gonna repeat it) i will still hold onto whatever i feel for them and will go with flow as i am going its gonna be a long journey we may not post,talk everyday but i know few of us will always be here for minwon.Fighting! For "Minwon" n for "US"♥

@icyphoenix i truly understand as i am feeling the same eventhough my heart is in pain still i am pretending yeah everything will be okay it will take time so not gonna force you but we are here(i am really trying hard but i don't know about mysellf too) so whenever you feel like do post ♥

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I know this may be delusional thoughts but anyway i will write it down lol i don't get the purpose of ji won posting pics from the time she had short hair( coz of clothes i still believing thats its a pic from last year winter) specially when mh  probably has cut his hair around the same time of her posting:D:D we will see whether she really cut her hair or not in coming days when shooting will start.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'm not forcing my friends to think like myself ... I'm not a person who always has positive thoughts .. but I did not stop to have positive thoughts on this couple ... Kanggun happy I am also happy .. he may be the happiest person when he enlist ... so the ship is slowing down but still stable ...hehehehehehe ..and as always  be positive ..positive vibes only ..MinWon Fighting ...

• Like 6

Jungshin photos circulating in social media and GUN ???? there is no. he really has an amazing ninja skill....:wub:

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

Jungshin photos circulating in social media and GUN ???? there is no. he really has an amazing ninja skill....:wub:

Shini fansites went to military base clicked pics and shared it on sns eventhough it was private but atleast they are not being hypocrites whereas mh fansite went there despite him asking for privacy but they are not going to share i know(unless any other regular fan shares it) but i don't get their double standards sorry for being rude i am really upset not a single pic,if you talk about respecting his privacy then you shouldn't have gone there at first place smh!

• Like 4