Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Saw the news regarding military enlistment duration so now for mh n shini they will be back 42 days earlier from their scheduled discharge date that was in late april 2020 now its 19th march.4more days to go ahhh trying not to think about it but still ㅠㅠㅠ.

• Like 8

I saw one video clip regarding galileo. When HJW introduce her self : my name is ha ji won n my nick name is sunshine..(if im not mistaken)....I try to related to MH picture in ig...Hahhahaha..Lol :D

#delulu#delulu

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, anggun29 said:

I saw one video clip regarding galileo. When HJW introduce her self : my name is ha ji won n my nick name is sunshine..(if im not mistaken)....I try to related to MH picture in ig...Hahhahaha..Lol :D

#delulu#delulu

lol you are not mistaken she did said and everyone knows(her fans n close people) her nickname is "sunshine" Aigooo thats one of most related posts by mh for our ship :D specially when he edited it with saying "For U" within minutes of posting ,if he had added a sunshine emoticon along with it lmaoo that would be too direct :D:D

p.s saw one post on twitter Ji won talking about child planning ? kkkkkkk:Dthis is the second time she talked about  it on galileo (but don't talk about sending the child on mars jiwonaa:D ottoke this girl :D)

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@17ncbm dear sometimes there is something that is missed n did not know...Hahhahaha :D

Hope today both of them update their ig. 2 more days for MH n JS going to enlisting :tears:

MinWon fighting!

P.S happy weekend chingus. Happy working (who are working like me today -_-)...

Miss our captain @icyphoenix

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 17ncbm said:

lol you are not mistaken she did said and everyone knows(her fans n close people) her nickname is "sunshine" Aigooo thats one of most related posts by mh for our ship :D specially when he edited it with saying "For U" within minutes of posting ,if he had added a sunshine emoticon along with it lmaoo that would be too direct :D:D

p.s saw one post on twitter Ji won talking about child planning ? kkkkkkk:Dthis is the second time she talked about  it on galileo (but don't talk about sending the child on mars jiwonaa:D ottoke this girl :D)

Child planning? Sounds wonderful! but hjw please stay away from mars and the moon with that little earthling. :D Do some stargazing and cloud watching instead. Gosh her thoughts are unique! Haha 

She’ll just have to wait for the world to catch up with her ideas and she can go to mars with her grandchildren and if more grandmothers are tempted to go with her the documentary could be called “Go Grandmars!” lol

MinWon fighting and a mini MinWon fighting! :heart: 

Too bad kmh has to enlist so soon but it can’t be helped and now I’m looking forward to seeing him in uniform rocking a very short hairstyle! Ahh manly minhyuk. Nice to think about and to think back on. The press conference...I was so impressed by the way he took control and how hjw followed his directions :wub::)

• Like 5

And how about this ...Jiwon wants to have kids ???? Hmm oh delulu ..i don't care 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Today jonghyun said that he won't reveal anything about his enlistment n will go alone(not even his family :( n by his words  i am guessing  may be he will go marines corps or navy) now I am fearing if whether we will be able to see any glimpse of minhyuk on the d-day as he also said they(with shini) will enlist quietly :(I really hope to see him even a hazy pic will be okay!

P.s Ji won may update tmrw as she has been updating on sundays for galileo, Minhyukaah plzz show ur face before going sighh!

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Yupp @snowwhitehl i think its a pic from last year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ n i am guessing after she cut her hair short second time in mid Nov.

Minhyuk don't know whether he will update or not before going ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠby tmrw he will cut his hair ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Another update from ji won , have seen this pic on her house wall in Galileo episode :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

It's so serious ...i think it's no gimmick or ...but it's true..

"When i have a baby, son. I want to her with my son" ...aww ❤

• Like 5

Wow.. unnie talking about baby, son. Surely, you will have it soon.

About her IG post, a lot of people said the short hair is late post, but i'm not sure if she choose short hair for her new spy character. Anyway, glad that she posted.

I miss MH, please post before you leaving us. Now i'm sad, i want to rewatch his clip again.

• Like 5

May god bless her with the happiness of motherhood soon ♥. About ig pic lol she is wearing hoodie/turtleneck sweater or top n right now the weather seems to be hot there :D:Dso i think its not recent one anyway she looks lovely n beautiful in every haircut :D.

Minhyukaah :(plzz show ur face ♥

• Like 5

Minhyukaah:bawling::bawling: Gonna miss him so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ come back healthy minhyuk ♥ Fighting!

• Like 3
  • Sad 1