Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

and see the second photo uploaded by Sun_Hajiwon1023 there Nichkhun .. and he sees Jiwon hugging Can hehehehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

I do like JG as an actor but was hoping she can work with another single man so we can compare and confirm her with MH and another man. Lol. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Hmm i think (just my assumption) Jiwon does not want with a single guy ..hahahahaha. ...she doesn't want anyone to be jealous hahahahaha

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, tiwul97 said:

Hmm i think (just my assumption) Jiwon does not want with a single guy ..hahahahaha.   

I agree with you Chinggu, Jiwon doesn't want any conflict with MH considering he will be away for awhile...

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Flower and flower wkwkwkwkwk ..ahay thank u mr kanggun for update

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lolzz they are literally running :D:Dhave a safe flight minshin♥Hope you had a great time in bali waiting for the photoshoot pics 

• Like 5

he did not change his pants .. and I'm not sure he was take a bath hahahahaha ..oh Kang Min Hyuk ssi what happened :D:D

• Haha 4

it looks like Jungshin left for Japan from Bali ..their schedule is very busy  

• Like 5

18 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Finally I m relieved an amazing actor will join jiwon!! Jin Goo I loved his character in Dots n now his cameo in Mr. Sunshine as a rebel was amazing.. Will love to see him acting with Jiwon!!

So happy that Jin Goo will be the male lead. He is amazing and the chemistry he had with kjw in dots - unforgettable! Best part of the drama. Excited to see him act with our queen of chemistry. Hope they will have a great time shooting prometheus. 

• Like 7

They arrived looking tired (late night journeys are exhausting!)take some rest specially shini :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 1