Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Too cute :DLol he is playing with filters :D:D(infact all the cnmembers did this-jong n yong too:Dn shini one coming in sept.)n that ji won pose reminded me jong ajusshi pose(its his fav :D)

Cr Uploader

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

note his eyebrows hahahahahaha ..so hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Aww ..so cute ..Jiwon Style hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Waiting for their update...

last year, MH didn't update on his birthday, JW updated but she turned off comment :wub:

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, snowwhitehl said:

Waiting for their update...

last year, MH didn't update on his birthday, JW updated but she turned off comment :wub:

Last year mh celebrated his bday with gym mates :Dn don't know about ji won but few days before bday i guess she was traveling with yulis (as per her ig posts)

• Like 9

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dearest MINWON COUPLE!  Stay happy and healthy. Love you forever!  :heart:

• Like 11

I've been feeling like a crazy people all along. I'm crazy about this couple hahahaha but today I laughed out loud because I was not alone. The shipper of the MinWon couple turned out to be a lot from various countries and there is also from korea ..ah nice to think about it ...:wub:  I tried to control my delulu, but sorry hahahaha ...I want them to be a real couple :wub:  

Happy Birthday MinWon Couple "0628"  ....:wub::wub:   let's spread love more than hate 

DgxEjKwVMAAEftn.jpg

cr. CN_FANCLUB

DgtM-12UcAAJBfE.jpg:large

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

giphy.gif

Seems like it was just yesterday when we were watching HS...and now here we are Celebrating their  Special Day 0628...Congratulations Ha Ji Won and Kang Min Hyuk, may you have many many more years of celebrating your birthdays together:rolleyes:.

Could not just let this day pass without wishing this beautiful Couple more love, happiness, joy and good health on their birthday and in the coming years...all the best for MINWON!!!

Just simply Amazing and Perfect in every way:wub:

:heart:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINWON!!!:heart:

• Like 10