Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@stargazerwannabelet's hope we get something by tomorrow.. Hope it's not delu.. Hope to get positive clues for the ship!! 

Hermes, houses, sofas and antique pots ahh what a nice warm up for tomorrow, chingus! :D Let’s add some green, the warm gazes at the mbc awards, a surprising hug, the Love is You song lyrics, a bouquet of flowers, one sun cookie and plenty of hearts artistically drawn on everything! :heart: MinWon we are sooooo ready for big news or big clues! :D

• Like 9

QL2nkz8.png

uWoZUvt.gif

DTxxTSQ.gifFinally it's time to rejoice and dance!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifit's the day when our beautiful couple were created!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifTwo beautiful souls bound by one day and bought together by destiny

DTxxTSQ.gifThis couple is not only known for their chemistry but for their perfection and down to earth personalities

DTxxTSQ.gifFans adore them as they think fans as their extended part of their family.. 

DTxxTSQ.gifTheir varied tastes ranges from drawing, playing piano, flower arrangement etc.  This couple is truly blessed and talented!! 

Vmr6kJB.gifVmr6kJB.gifThey have gone through many turbulence recently but still they have stood strong to their ground with their WARM.  They are not WARM couple simply, it's this reason!! 

DTxxTSQ.gifHoping that they continue to be blessed and have wonderful life ahead!! 

Here is wishing them a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY DTxxTSQ.gif64YmElY.gif

2opRuex.png

• Like 9
  • Thanks 7

wFbFa90.png

Qr0ypBG.gif

fv9CaW6.gifEveryone is invited to bless and greet the couple on their birthday and wish them success ahead!! 

fv9CaW6.gifPlease do drop by to give positive wishes for our Birthday couple

fv9CaW6.gifAnd THE PARTY BANQUET starts. Please do join in

s40Azp5.jpg

fv9CaW6.gifCHEERING our couple for the start of the new phase of their life

wPIEzzR.gif

v8ojlc5.gif

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

HAPPY 0628 BIRTHDAY TO OUR MINWON~~:heart:

• Like 14

6 minutes ago, valc22 said:

HAPPY 0628 BIRTHDAY TO OUR MINWON~~:heart:

Hi Valc, read that u went to MH's last FM, anything interesting to share with us please? 

• Like 9

Wishing our MinWon a very Happy & Blessed Birthday! May all your dreams & hopes be fulfilled and may you find true happiness! Hwaiting MinWon! :heart:

• Like 12

#Repost @hajiwonhk1023 • • • • • 하지원 Ha Ji Won 河智苑 by 해와달엔터테인먼트  Follow Ha Ji Won HK1023: ►Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hajiwonhk ►Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/hajiwonhk1023 ►YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/hajiwonhk1023  #하지원 #HaJiWon #ハジウォン #河智苑 #ХаДжиВон #hajiwon1023 #햇님 @hajiwon1023 #hajiwonhk1023 #HK1023 #河智苑香港站 #韓流 #haewadal_entertainment #해와달엔터테인먼트:heart:

Rose is the birth flower for the month June 

And red rose mean “ I love you’

nice to think abt it 

• Like 11

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MINWON :heart:

May god bless you both with good health,love,joy, laughter:wub:.

LOVE IS MINWON :heart:

gNSNtvf.png

I really want to thank you so i went to find you,The right hand that touched me is kinder than anyone else♥(taken from arigatou)

c9PP8VK.gif

NT6K8zK.gif

TOUCH OF LOVE ♥

• Like 14

once again happy birthday to our couple!! Hope they have fun on their bday!! Good night chingus!! 

Hope tomorrow brings positive things to our couple!! 

• Like 12

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 0628 COUPLE HAPPY EVER AFTER ❤❤ FULL HAPPINESS 

LOVE IS YOU AND BECAUSE IT'S YOU 

"LOVE IS MINWON COUPLE"

❤❤❤❤❤ 

• Like 10

Happy birthday to Ha Ji Won & Kang Min Hyuk! Both are beautiful, multitalented and caring.

I joined this thread because of their warm and natural chemistry and I got to learn so much about them individually and why they both are so loved and respected by their fans. May everything they dream of come true and may their :heart: :heart:be blissfully happy!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Today is the day!

Hepi besday couple! KMH & HJW. May God bless both of u.

P.S good morning chingus. Love n hug :heart:

• Like 9

D Day ..HAPPY DAY for our Couple :wub:

Long time does not discuss the meaning and symbols in the post by Hajiwon on her instagram ...

And today about duck and symbol love on her video tomorrow and her birthday party. For koreans, ducks represent peace, fidelity and plentiful offspring.

Dgm3BaEU8AEpEfD?format=jpg

©sun_hjw1023

Ducks especially mandarin ducks that are used in korean wedding ceremonies and often given as marriage gifts.Why mandarin ducks? Because it is believed that they mate for life and that if one of the pair dies, the other will mourn.

So the duck i think and sorry for my delulu is the symbol of marriage. And i hope that symbol is something real. Real for our couple ❤ MinWon ❤

Love is You and Because it's You and just MinWon Couple ..Kang Min Hyuk ❤ Ha Ji Won 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR MINWON COUPLE :heart:..best wishes for minwon :heart:Today is a special day, hope it brings us special things :kiss_wink:

26384050387_acb2ae2340_b.jpg

• Like 11

Happy 628 everyone!! :) thanks for the kind comments on my last post.

Anyway! The day is finally here!!!! No matter what happens or doesnt happen today, I am so glad we are all on this ship and that we braved the storms of the past months together. Hugs and love to all. :)

Btw to add to the ongoing delulus (Hermes, lol), did anyone think anything of the oversized shirts HJW's been wearing lately? (Bday party and there was one other, can't remember when alr- it was a checked shirt?) I thought they may have been TS's but they look at bit too big coz his frame is smaller tho he is tall

The shoulders on the shirts look rather broad. Hehehehe. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 1