Quantcast
icyphoenix

[Official] HyunJae~MinWon*KangMinHyuk-HaJiWon*0628*Couple

Anyeong chingus, it's been so  long I visited here, how are we, are we still on board our delusional ship or have we moved on, I missed everyone 

• Like 9

It's been over an hour already...and JW should have been back home...haven't seen any photos floating around in IG. I wonder if SaemBODY rose early in the morning to go pick up his Yeoja:D...Oh I'm just giggling thinking about it :lol:...or did she fly straight to where his FM will be held at:tongue:...where ever they are...I just want them to be together :wink:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, cnblueminhyuk said:

Anyeong chingus, it's been so  long I visited here, how are we, are we still on board our delusional ship or have we moved on, I missed everyone 

Hi @cnblueminhyuk we are still here waiting for the inevitable announcement! :D 

I’m looking forward to hjw/kmh stylish or casual airport fashion! ❤️

• Like 8

Jiwonnie along w/Nichkhun made it back home safely:D

So glad she's back...she looks happy...like she can't wait to see her Namja...let the good times roll:wink:

Cr to Owner

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

hi everyone! :) i havent posted for a while though I've been following (keenieho following jungshin on instagram!!!!!! That was a good spot)

Hope everyone is doing well. I will have to leave to go to the airport for my family holiday really soon but before i become uncontactable for a couple days i wanted to share my contribution to the tributes for our #birthdaycouple, which I posted on my blog. It's my personal blog so there's alot of  other emo rubbish there too haha. Don't need to read, but I wanted to share it with you guys if you were interested and say thank you for everything these past 10 months or so. And to say yes i am alive and still shipping.  HAHAHAHA. Link in spoiler.  

Eid Mubarak to all celebrating!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Wearing the same t-shirt when leaving for US is just a different coat/jacket..thin and tired i think ...a long trip ...but still pretty

• Like 7

hopefully Minhyuk not jealous to see Nichkhun hugged Jiwon hahahahaha ...ah Minhyuk ..be patient beb wkwkwkwk

• LOL 5

28 minutes ago, tiwul97 said:

JIWON UPDATE ...

Ask and you shall receive...:D

Google trans. "Beautiful sky"

• Like 8

oh my goodness ..my internet network very-very huuh ..make me boring ..and thank u @lilowon and @17ncbm hahahahaha thank u dear and i've deleted it hehehehehe

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

@cnblueminhyuklol we are still board :Datleast till mh goes to military (i am talking about myself :Di don't want this phase to come ㅠㅠㅠㅠ). 

@lemonysnicket dear ur post its emotional god i can remember all time we spent here talking about our couple i can't thanku enough for sharing it with us ahhh not gonna lie i had tears while reading it ♥

Its good to see her back missed her take rest ji won after that she has to start preps for her bday event.

Waiting for mh to arrive on airport i miss him ♥

• Like 8

Ahay Minhyuk ...???? Maybe he went to airport waiting for Jiwon to arrive home

• LOL 5

Now tell me that's not a smile of SaemWON who is eagerly wanting to see SaemBODY:D

Hurry JW b4 MH leaves to prepare for his FM...

who knows maybe he'll leave early tomorrow morning:tongue:...

Sorry but what is Eid??

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@tiwul97 thanks for editing it n tbh i don't get it in my opinion it was totally unnecessary to post it(even by her fan on twitter).I tend to avoid reading negative comments about my fav as it upsets n hurts me to read it n these people won't change their opinion so why wasting ur energy over it 

• Like 6

@lilowon its a festivity celebrated all over the world after fasting for a month(holy month)

@tiwul97 lol his fm is tmrw he may go by afternoon or evening 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, snowwhitehl said:

and she deleted pre-post on her IG

Yes ...hmm very suspicious or something like that ...hahahaha 

• LOL 4