Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

Poor HJ. He is confused with YE's behaviour. Seriously, YE is kinda mean to HJ! Whatever that might be happening, so be it. Aren't you promised to go through together, hello!!!!!? If you meant to live, you will survive somehow. Stop being a scary kitten,YE! 

Gonna smack the writer for sure!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

35 minutes ago, jessboii25 said:

Poor HJ. He is confused with YE's behaviour. Seriously, YE is kinda mean to HJ! Whatever that might be happening, so be it. Aren't you promised to go through together, hello!!!!!? If you meant to live, you will survive somehow. Stop being a scary kitten,YE! 

Gonna smack the writer for sure!

This is exactly my problem with what the writer is doing here. You spend over 80 episodes building the couple's relationship. This is a relationship that according to Korean societal standards should never take place at all. You keep building their bond stronger and stronger. They have already walked through many fires together and have come out stronger than ever before. You even have YE tell a rival she will not be the one who leaves the relationship and what do you do? You have her leave the relationship 12 episodes later. Seriously this writer had a brain fart of massive proportions and destroyed a beautiful story.  What happened to the promises our OTP would face their problems together?

The reason I have continued to watch this drama and stick with it is because of my love of the OTP. They are the only reason I really watch because some of the other story lines are worn out.

I suspect it will not be until the end of 118 or beginning 119 until HJ finds her. Until then I'm out. I told my wife I would not tolerate a break up and for the writer to do it in the last week really gets my goat.

Really really stupid!

I'll pay attention to this thread to find out when the sanity is restored. Until then, I'll watch A Hundred Year Inheritance. The women in it are prettier anyway. Yeah. I'm looking at you Jeon In-Hwa. Hubba Hubba Hubba!:blush:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Preview, the sub said Ye Eun took a sabbatical of one year. I hope Hyung Joo managed to track her down. To protect her precious child, she is not thinking straight and leaving the father of the child out from the equation as she think she is saving both child and father from Hwa Young by running away.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Preview, the sub said Ye Eun took a sabbatical of one year. I hope Hyung Joo managed to track her down. To protect her precious child, she is not thinking straight and leaving the father of the child out from the equation as she think she is saving both child and father from Hwa Young by running away.

Well they will be married by the end of this week. So there's that.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Where can she go anyway? Only place I can thing of is the beach house.

She doesn't know the summer house belongs to HJ's family. When he took her there that one time he told her it belonged to a friend. 

I suspect she headed to the coast and that is where he finds her on Haeundae Beach in Busan.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

This is good though since people will know 100% something is wrong.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This is good though since people will know 100% something is wrong.

I'm hoping he will call the mothers and let them know what's going on. He will at least tell SM she needs to go back to TMO Group and take care of things while he looks for his girl.

Also, I hope she has an epiphany and calls him because she misses him.

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

I'm hoping he will call the mothers and let them know what's going on. He will at least tell SM she needs to go back to TMO Group and take care of things while he looks for his girl.

Also, I hope she has an epiphany and calls him because she misses him.

So chairwoman Na will meet the mysterious chairman wang then? B)

I admit I am curious about this guy.

YE caught the bouquet at the wedding. JW told YE she have to marry within 6 months. Is that a clue from the writer HJ gonna find YE? 

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

So chairwoman Na will meet the mysterious chairman wang then? B)

I admit I am curious about this guy.

YE caught the bouquet at the wedding. JW told YE she have to marry within 6 months. Is that a clue from the writer HJ gonna find YE? 

Well we know from the Instagram photos they get married at the end. Probably in 119 or the beginning of 120. As I said in my previous post, these SBS morning dramas always end with the last 20 minutes of the final episode as a how did they turn out. 

Either HJ is going to find her or she will call him to talk to him about her fears and attempt to explain things. There is no doubt she thinks she is protecting him and the baby by making HY think she left HJ. Even though the preview shows JS asking her to stay with him until he dies, she loves HJ and his happy with him she is just scared right now. That fear is what is driving her actions right now as illogical as they seem.

• Like 7

@rolisrntex

I really don't like the way the story has turned this late in the game but I'm going to stick with it anyway. 

In the preview YE leaves the wedding dress out so it won't hit HJ right away why YE suddenly disappears.  This is going to hit HJ hard and he's not going to be thinking straight. I don't see him going to look for her right away or if at all. 

There's three things I can see happening. 

1. HJ starts backtracking on when things started changing with YE and he felt she was hiding something. 

2. HY calls him to let him know she's coming after him and YE. She's not going to let them live happily together  with their baby. 

3. HJ decides to take a break to clear his mind and he ends up in Busan exactly where YE has gone. 

HY's crazy has is at it's boiling point and about to explode.  The nurse is getting fed up with HY's crazy in her wanting to hurt other people. Since HY is not sticking to the plan she decides to make things happen and will call Doc. Doc in turn will call JS and they both will go looking for HY. I have no sympathy for none of these 4 people especially HY  In my book she's beyond redemption. JS is still all about himself and money. For Doc it's always been about the money. The nurse is just as bad because it was about the money for her also. There's going to be a showdown with the 4 and it's not going to be pretty. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, rolisrntex said:

I'll watch A Hundred Year Inheritance.

that has it own headaches.  Its the first family/weekend drama that got me into wkend dramas. I also love the OTP.  ENJOY!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

that has it own headaches.  Its the first family/weekend drama that got me into wkend dramas. I also love the OTP.  ENJOY!

I'm enjoying seeing Jeon In-Hwa in this one. A middle aged woman about my age that is very easy on the eyes. She is a looker.

Eugene is very pretty as well. She almost looks like she is not Korean.

• Like 5

Warning! Rant ahead!

Pregnant or not, I wanted to smack YE for the way she is treating HJ right now. Seriously, this guy is so committed and single-minded...and where the heck does she get this 'my baby' idea?! It's HJ's too, yunno! If she has that baby without HJ being there (preferably in the delivery room) I might have a meltdown.

JS's Dysfunctional and Toxic family is still going strong, as they have the nerve to ask her to be by JS's side. Uhhh...after the way they all treated her, YE should tell the entire crew to take a long walk off a short pier. I'd like to share my Real Life experience with the writer--my ex-husband has been/continues to be ill, and his family doesn't call me and beg me to come over--because they know I wouldn't get within 100 yards of him no matter what!  

So sick of seeing HY down a handful of pills everytime I blink, and same with Jin Hee's drunken bio-mom. There's another loser character. I feel sorry for JH, but that does not mean the bio-mom gets a free pass or free money from JW. /rant over

Still love MB "discussing the future of our country and world peace" with Da Hong. That's one of the best lines I've ever heard in a drama! I might need to screencap that and put it on a magnet for my desk. 

• Like 7

I am now convinced that Scriptwriter-nim is an anti of YE/HJ. *^%#

@rolisrntex: I’m a fan of A Hundred Year Inheritance too! In fact it is because of this drama that made me a fan of Shim I Young. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Anything interesting?

Against my better judgement, I watched the live feed. YE tells JS off at the hospital.

She talks to JW and explains to him she is pregnant and asks him to take her somewhere safe. I think. I also think she tells him to let HJ know she is ok.

She sees HJ one more time before she leaves and tells him she loves him and kisses him but doesn’t tell him she is leaving.

At the end, she leaves with JW and he takes her to a little cottage in the woods.

HJ looks for her. YR is trying to complicate things again.

SW/SP gives BS/IS their approval.

Will watch on the internet later with my translator.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, rolisrntex said:

Against my better judgement, I watched the live feed. YE tells JS off at the hospital.

She talks to JW and explains to him she is pregnant and asks him to take her somewhere safe. I think. I also think she tells him to let HJ know she is ok.

She sees HJ one more time before she leaves and tells him she loves him and kisses him but doesn’t tell him she is leaving.

At the end, she leaves with JW and he takes her to a little cottage in the woods.

HJ looks for her. YR is trying to complicate things again.

SW/SP gives BS/IS their approval.

Will watch on the internet later with my translator.

Ok thats not so bad at all I had alot  of worse case stuff in my head.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ok thats not so bad at all I had alot  of worse case stuff in my head.

Thanx for the spoiler. 

Why do I feel like I owe YE an apology after reading your post @rolisrntex ?? :D

• Like 5

I suppose Lee Ji Sup had to hear straight of the horse's mouth to realised that he was shameless to ask Ye Eun to be at his side till his death.

Ye Eun practically reminded him the harsh words he said to her, the slap he gave when she did no wrong and accusing her that she was infertile. Ye Eun said till this day it still send chills down her spine.

I am glad that she confided in Jae Woong. At least, someone in the family knows the truth.

Loved it that Ye Eun's mother also gave her two cents worth to Mal Shim on such a preposterous idea of making Ye Eun be with Ji Sup. 

Yu Ra got her father's blessing that she can marry Hyung Joo if she wanted now. Her father is impressed with Hyung Joo and thinks he makes an excellent successor. Her father advised her to snatch Hyung Joo away from Ye Eun. Hyung Joo already refused when Yu Ra proposed the idea of being Shinsung Group son in law it to him.

• Like 9