Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Happy Sisters, 해피시스터즈

7 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Yes. 

Ah well thats good enough everyone is going to find out on the cliffhanger for this week I bet.

• Like 4

Cant she just tell HJ & ask him to keep quiet until they catch HY?? She could have move to his house due to JS stalking and Man Bok marriage.

Oh well the writer really knows how to burst my bubble..everything revolve around HY. 

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Oh. Almost forgot. She’s five weeks pregnant.

Oh nice.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, mizkorea said:

Cant she just tell HJ & ask him to keep quiet until they catch HY?? She could have move to his house due to JS stalking and Man Bok marriage.

Oh well the writer really knows how to burst my bubble..everything revolve around HY. 

Well you know HJ, he won't be able to keep it to himself. He'll have to tell someone. Interesting ending tonight though. HJ is walking YE home and guess who is there again? When JS tries to grab on to her she pushes him away yells something at him with a blood curdling scream that even startled HJ. The look she gave JS said that if she had a knife on her she probably would have slit his throat then and there.

I can only imagine she has seething hatred for that man now. For seven years she tried to get pregnant by him and his whole family blamed her for not being able to and threw her away. Now she knows he was the problem all along and he dares to show his face to her now?

Also, in the 115 preview we see the whole Lee family crying as if something tragic happened.

• Like 10

Can someone please tell me what happened at the very last scene where YE shouted at JS. Is it because YE felt she has been blamed for this whole 7 years for not getting pregnant? Her tears makes me feel sad when she is looking at JS. Like injustice. :(

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jessboii25 said:

Can someone please tell me what happened at the very last scene where YE shouted at JS. Is it because YE felt she has been blamed for this whole 7 years for not getting pregnant? Her tears makes me feel sad when she is looking at JS. Like injustice. :(

I think that is the very reason. I think she truly hates him now.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Well you know HJ, he won't be able to keep it to himself. He'll have to tell someone. Interesting ending tonight though. HJ is walking YE home and guess who is there again? When JS tries to grab on to her she pushes him away yells something at him with a blood curdling scream that even startled HJ. The look she gave JS said that if she had a knife on her she probably would have slit his throat then and there.

I can only imagine she has seething hatred for that man now. For seven years she tried to get pregnant by him and his whole family blamed her for not being able to and threw her away. Now she knows he was the problem all along and he dares to show his face to her now?

Also, in the 115 preview we see the whole Lee family crying as if something tragic happened.

Ok that is amazing  they 100% going to find out with the Friday episode since she most likely  cant contain her anger anymore lol

• Like 7

malge is what the dr said that lee jin sup has, which is different from sterile.  Cancer is a different word in korean, I am dying to know what he has.  Can anyone tell me please?

• Like 7

@rolisrntex

16 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

The family is probably upset because they find out JS has pancreatic cancer. 

• Like 6

Preview,

Seems like HY is still hating YE.(throwing her shoe at the TV). Has not come to her senses yet and will still try to hurt YE/HJ. Mustn't let Hy known that YE is pregnant. YE's nightmare scared hell off me!

But I totally agree with @mizkorea. At least must tell HJ, only HJ can protect YE and the baby from the shameless trash JS/HY. Knowing how protective HJ are to YE, what more his own "baby".

Oh gosh, can't wait for another week. Guess tomorrow's episode nobody knows YE's pregnancy just yet-_-

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

@rolisrntex

The family is probably upset because they find out JS has pancreatic cancer. 

So he is dying. Interesting development then. Its gonna throws a curveball towards HY plan leaving  korea. Il Sam and dr ma took pains in telling JS that HY really l.o.v.e.s him. 

• Like 6

Ye Eun shouted "What do you want from me?!".

She was faulted for being infertile by him and his mother when it was all the while it was because of Lee Ji Sup's own medical problem.

Lee Ji Sup brought in a crazy Jo Hwa Young into her life that made her previous married life a living hell, disrupted her working and present life and now probably is a threat to her unborn child. It is because of this "threat" that she cannot even tell Hyung Joon that he is going to be a father.

Especially, she is now pregnant, I must say her fuse will be rather short. She just had it with Lee Ji Sup's whining.

Lee Ji Sup put himself so pitiful that having Ye Eun everything good before will come back. Ye Eun's mother had said that the bus has already left the terminal and there is no way it will turn back. 

Of course, the big block of wood on Hwa Young's shoulder that she cannot have Yoon Ye Eun have any happiness. I just hope that nurse will just knock her unconscious for good.

• Like 10

Im really not liking se omoni/ concubine for the last like 30 eps, she went from being a likeable character to down right mean since she and MS became friends.  Everyone is learning lessons she needs to learn a couple starting with basic manners in her place of business.

@rolisrntex what episode is that HJ and YE got pregnant via transference again? :lol:

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, hi5hli5htslight said:

@rolisrntex what episode is that HJ and YE got pregnant via transference again? :lol:

I think the morning of after glow was 97.

38 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

Of course, the big block of wood on Hwa Young's shoulder that she cannot have Yoon Ye Eun have any happiness. I just hope that nurse will just knock her unconscious for good.

I think something like that may happen. I'm starting to think both HY and MDS will end up dead before it is over with.

This HY stuff has gone on long enough. Just let us have these last 6 episodes of happiness. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

That dream came like a premonition to keep the baby save.  Someone else mentioned that HJ wouldn’t be able to keep the good new to himself so YE has no choice but to not reveal it.

If I was the writer I’d have sent YE to HJ’s home to stay in protective custody with HJ being fully aware of what he has to protect.  She’d be guarded at all times.

Meanwhile, I thinking the writer is teasing us with a pre pregnancy for BS and IS.  What have they been doing those nights at the gym together!  Sounds like IS is unexpectedly educated...at Seoul University?   A marketing background?

JS’ illness must be bad if the family is going to be crying in tomorrow night’s episode.

• Like 7

Yeah now I think about it more I understand her, that crazy girl did try to kill HJ in the hospital.

But now that JS is sick I think we are about to wrap up her stupid plot.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, desertflower said:

JS’ illness must be bad if the family is going to be crying in tomorrow night’s episode.

Pancreatic Cancer

2 months to live is the prognosis.

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, rolisrntex said:

Pancreatic Cancer

2 months to live is the prognosis.

Is it what doc told JS? Hmmm... He is about to die!? Never thought of this storyline plot though. Dunno what to expect from now on

• Like 6