Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Beyond Light Years 初遇在光年之外

Recommended Posts

photo Light 2.jpg

Cr avirtualvoyage

Details:

Chinese title: 初遇在光年之外
English title: Beyond Light Years

Genre: Modern, College, Youth

Episodes: 35

Director:  Yang Hao Yu

Broadcast Period: 31st Jan 2018

 

Cast:

Chen Ruo Xuan ( 陈若轩) as Lu YuChen (陆宇辰)

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

Josie Xu Jiao (徐娇) as Xia XiaoCi (夏小词)

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

 

 

Zhu Ran (朱然) as ZhenXing (甄行)

Image may contain: 1 person, text

 

Jeremy Zhang Chen (张宸) as Han GuoLun (韩国伦)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

 

Chao Ran (晁然) as Mao XiaoLin (莫筱琳)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

 

Eva Zhang Yi ( 张怡) as Pan Qi (潘琪)

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

 

Tian Yi Tong (田一彤) as ZhenLei (甄磊)

Image may contain: 1 person

Synopsis:

The story revolves around a computing major named Li Yu Chen who is adept at solving problems using probability. He is extremely intelligent, kind-hearted and helpful but he comes off a bit uncaring and cold. He meets Xia Xiao Ci, a cheerful girl from an ordinary family and they start out with an immediate dislike for each other.
(Source: DramaPanda)

 

in Mandarin

Spoiler

燕青大学计算机系的精英学生陆宇辰,智商很高,擅长用分析推理解决各种问题,内心善良乐于助人,但表面上总是一副不爱社交冷淡的样子。大一新生游戏菜鸟夏小词因为一场“意外”和陆宇辰相遇,和宇辰的性格不同,小词出身在一个温暖的普通家庭,但一家人都很知足快乐。虽然初识的误会令性格相反的两人互相讨厌,而横跨现实和游戏的冒险中,陆宇辰渐渐被小词温暖的性格感染,渐渐敞开心扉喜欢上她变得开朗阳光,也开始面对内心真实的自我。小词也在和宇辰的互动中成长。身边的同学和团队也被宇辰带动和感染不再是一团散沙。在继父的鼓励下,宇辰决定去寻找自己真正喜欢的东西,勇敢面对真实的自我,小词用自己的能力拯救了家里的面包店并发表了自己的小说。两人在努力实现梦想的同时也收获了亲情友情和爱情

 

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

 

Preview:

 

 

OSTs:

 

 

Additional Links:

Beyond Light Years 初遇在光年之外 Raw Episodes

 

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here. Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs (those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki, Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their ID reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions. PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators 
angelangie l akinahana89 l LavelyShai

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part of this drama was filmed in Singapore in jan this yr.

 

A clip that showcases some of the school scenery.

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangie, I believe this is very very similar to Love o2o? :) Though I loved ep 1. Same  production crew I believe? 

 

i did hear ppl said it was the same story lines but i didnt pick Love O2O as ZhengShuang is not in my list of must watch artist :x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/31/2018 at 7:51 PM, angelangie said:

 

i did hear ppl said it was the same story lines but i didnt pick Love O2O as ZhengShuang is not in my list of must watch artist :x

Yeah she has the same expression in every single ep. 

How do you like this drama so far/? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not bad.....

 

The different is WeiWei is a pro in the games but XiaoXi had never play the games before :) if they are asking for a comparison....however i found i find XiaoXi more endearing.....maybe since she is more of her age when playing this roles :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

okie i'm up to episode 10 and i gotta say that i'm starting to feel like ZhuRan is the lead not RuoXuan :x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, angelangie said:

okie i'm up to episode 10 and i gotta say that i'm starting to feel like ZhuRan is the lead not RuoXuan :x

I'm going to wait for more episodes.. i can't wait so I want to have all episodes out so I can do a marathon. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

I'm going to wait for more episodes.. i can't wait so I want to have all episodes out so I can do a marathon. :D

 

i wished i wait....but i love the genre and i did marathon on "Love O2O" their lines is very good i gotta admit lols even though im not as invested into the artist but i found i love the stories lines pretty much....

 

however Beyond is getting to annoy me a little at this stage cause i hate to see the XiaoCi with ChenXing most of the times and YuChen is not making much moves right now.....though it is pretty obvious that he was the one who did most of the helping from behind.....

 

anyway i better stop since you haven't watch it yet....i will wait for you :tongue: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, angelangie said:

however Beyond is getting to annoy me a little at this stage cause i hate to see the XiaoCi with ChenXing most of the times and YuChen is not making much moves right now.....though it is pretty obvious that he was the one who did most of the helping from behind.....

This was my fear. We have a month for all the episodes to come out but based on the ending credits it seems like Xiao Ci is with Chen Xing for a significant amount of time in terms of interactions and possibly dating, and a love triangle is a huge part. I don't like love triangles and I can only tolerate them if I can binge it in one go. It is only exacerbated if there isn't enough involvement/moments from our main lead.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SpaceNoir97 said:

This was my fear. We have a month for all the episodes to come out but based on the ending credits it seems like Xiao Ci is with Chen Xing for a significant amount of time in terms of interactions and possibly dating, and a love triangle is a huge part. I don't like love triangles and I can only tolerate them if I can binge it in one go. It is only exacerbated if there isn't enough involvement/moments from our main lead.

 

don't watch first lols....im gritting my teeth at this moment.....but i really dont like the thought of XiaoCi with ChenXing and he is pretty selfish from what i can see so far and taking credit for things he didnt really do :x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His father disappearance and occupation/hobby/dream are similar to Hunter X Hunter... a well celebrated big anime title. The series also reminds me of Twilight... yea that Twilight with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in it... 2 young fresh faces. I don't think this series will surpass Love O2O.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, angelangie said:

 

i did hear ppl said it was the same story lines but i didnt pick Love O2O as ZhengShuang is not in my list of must watch artist :x

Love O2O is one of my favorites. I'm a gamer.

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jing345 said:

His father disappearance and occupation/hobby/dream are similar to Hunter X Hunter... a well celebrated big anime title. The series also reminds me of Twilight... yea that Twilight with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in it... 2 young fresh faces. I don't think this series will surpass Love O2O.

 

yes it will not surpass, not with their story lines....it kinda a little mix with no specific directions 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...