Quantcast

Some useful skin care tips are given below :-

Use Oil-free soaps or washes won’t clog your pores or cause blackheads, acne, and whiteheads. 

It's a myth that oily foods or chocolate directly causes pimples. Acne occurs when pores are blocked by oils, skin cells, and normal bacteria, causing inflammation. But if certain foods seem to cause you to break out, try to avoid them. But you don't need to shun pizza or chocolate for clear skin. 

Avoid oil-based cosmetics. How can you tell? Follow this simple guideline: Creamy foundation or blush generally can clog pores. Mineral-based cosmetics, which are light and powdery, may be less likely to do so.

If you wear makeup, use an oil-free foundation. Also, no matter how tired you are, wash your makeup off before bed. 

It's a myth that tanning clears up your skin. It's a fact that UV rays put you at risk for skin cancer, premature aging, and wrinkles. Don't lie in the sun or use a tanning booth. Also, some commonly prescribed acne medications, including retinoids that go on your skin, can make you more sensitive to damage from UV rays.

Wear an oil-free sunscreen or moisturizer with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 30 or higher that says "broad-spectrum" on the label, which means it protects against ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. Look for products labeled non comedogenic which means it won't clog your pores. Reapply every two hours.

• Thanks 1

I'm one for organic ingredients and simplicity...here is what my daily (super simple and inexpensive) facial routine looks like. 

Morning - First Rising

First thing in the morning, I take a hot washcloth and rub it across my shea butter product, BODYTRUTH brand, Eczema Recovery Shea Butter by ghsoaps. I get about a tsp worth of butter on it and I work it over my entire face, esp the creases of my eyes. It's basically an oil cleansing method. If I'm not going out (with makeup and all), then that's all that is required.

I only use soap on my face once per day - and usually during my shower. The only two I use are:

They're like a facial in a bar. I follow up with a light cream before applying any makeup.

Evening - Before Bed

I repeat the process from the morning since Eczema Recovery Shea Butter is excellent as a makeup remover. I use it to remove my makeup, eyeliner and mascara. That is all that is needed unless I also wore foundation (I don't often). If I've worn foundation (liquid or powder), then I follow up my oil cleanse with PURIFI Sea Salt Mineral Tonic. Nothing more.

I've not found a need for harsh soaps. Nor do I cleanse it with soap more than once per day. and my 43 year old skin is well-balanced with a nice glow. With the shea butter cleansing, my skin is super soft and youthful - no need for anti-aging product, nor facial scrubs!

Hope you find it helpful!

Edited by stephaniekcmo
html didn't display correctly

Having a good skin care routine is an absolute must in order to have healthy, beautiful skin. Your routine should embody a mixture of effective skincare and healthy lifestyle both of which will be visible on your skin. One should use good quality products which are made up of good and natural ingredients. One should take healthy diet along with a daily skin care routine in order to get glowing and younger looking skin. One should use good quality moisturizer, sunscreen, serum, cleanser etc. We should take care of our skin as this is an important part of our body. Skin care is one of the most important components of natural beauty, no matter whats your age, skin tone, or skin type. 

You need to remove makeup, dust with Michael Todd Soniclear Petite before going to bed . It help to get a healthy smooth looking skin.

I started using Monsia Skincare in 2013. I stopped working & living in London then I also stopped wearing makeup at roughly the same time. We moved to rural Wales where the air is not polluted and my skin started to smooth out and become very clear and smooth thanks to Monsia skincare & vit E & argan oil .  Now we live in Lincolnshire, on the East Coast of the UK in beautiful countryside and clean air where we go for long walks by the coast. I am sure not wearing makeup combined with good skincare products is the main reason why my skin is wrinkle free.

• Like 1

A meticulous skincare regimen is vital to keep your skin looking good. Find one that works for you, but remember to reassess every few years. I like these steps: cleanse, exfoliate, toner, and moisturize. I use a masque once a week or so, usually activated charcoal. Sometimes I do a deeper exfoliation with a scrub I make myself with coconut oil or olive oil and sugar. 

I have also heard that laser treatments are good for skin rejuvenation, I've been looking into the enlighten by Cutera.

• Like 1

Exercise helps cut stress, which may contribute to acne outbreaks. Physical activity also helps your skin by increasing your blood circulation, which sends more oxygen to your skin cells and carries cell waste away. But keep in mind that sweat from exercise can also lead to breakouts by irritating your skin. The good news is sweating is not, on the whole, terrible for your skin. This is mostly due to good intentions: Sweat carries with it the grime of what's built up in your pores and what's on your face, and if it settles back into your skin no good. Breakouts, milia, rashes the triumvirate of irritated skin

Look for toner without alcohol, which can severely dry your skin. Dab toner onto a cotton ball and apply to your face and neck.  After applying toner, do not dry your skin with a towel before applying moisturizer just let your skin breathe and air-dry. Instead, use a gentle, soothing toner to remove oil and traces of dirt and grime. Toners are most helpful and necessary for people with oily or acne-prone skin, or for people who want extra cleansing after wearing makeup or other heavy skin products such as sunscreen.

This is something that I learned from a Japanese Classmate.

She said that most of them grew up not taking a bath in the morning before going anywhere and just focus on cleaning at night.
If you took a bath/shower in the morning, then the pores of your skin will be clean and open  and since your pores are clean the dust and dirt from the outside will be able to get in easily. And then those dirt will stay in your pores whole day, so it' not good for the skin.
That's why they prefer to thoroughly clean their skin at night.

For sunscreen, you can look up here for some useful information https://www.rush.edu/health-wellness/discover-health/sunscreen-tips

Remember to reapply your sunscreen every time after a bath or any circumstances that might wash off the sunscreen.

And it's always good to constant use mask to give your skin a treat. If you are lazy to put on a mask, you can try body shop or Laneige overnight mask to keep your skin hydrate which can eventually hydrate your skin and a better complexion.

Coconut oil acts a moisturizer for dry skin and makes your skin soft and smooth. Coconut oil contains a small amount of fatty acid which help in fulfilling the requirement of moisture in your skin. So, coconut is also the best home remedies for glowing skin.

• Take a coconut oil in a microwave and make it warm.
  • Then, apply it on your skin before bathing.
  • Massage your skin with coconut oil so that the oil penetrates into the skin.
  • Wait 15 minutes, then take a bath with lukewarm water.
  • Repeat this remedy one time a day for few days.

Try to use organic skin care product from Vitality26. I personally use their face cream and serum. Check them out on Amazon. 

Thank you for sharing. In my country sometimes there are still those who believe  that myth. :sweatingbullets: