Quantcast

The following are some basic hair care tips that you can use to improve the health and look of your hair.
A healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising and not eating nutritiously are not healthy for your hair.

Get enough sleep.

Hair Products (Gel, mouse, hair spary...)
Avoid using hair styling products with alcohol which dries out hair.

Avoid puting hair styling products directly on your scalp, if you put it on your scalp you'll clog the pores on your head.

Drying
Hot air can be damaging to your hair so when using a hair dryer use the cool setting.

Don't leave the blowdryer in one spot for more than a few seconds, keep it moving and at a good distance away from your hair.

To speed up the drying process, pat your hair dry with a towell and let the remaining moisture in your hair dry naturally.

Gently use your fingers or a pick to untangle any knots while your hair is drying.Then you can use the hair straightener to make your hair beautiful, silky hair.

For more details visit Hair loss treatment

• Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing such great tips. I am having the problem of severe hair loss. I got the thin hair over the front area. But I will definitely follow these measures.

Keep it as simple as possible:

1.Oil your hair at least 2–3 times a week before every wash.

2.Limit hair wash to 2–3 times a week.

3.Don't comb wet hair.

4.Use herbal shampoos to maintain quality of hair with least chemicals possible.

5.Use a good conditioner after every wash. You can use any conditioner since it is not applied in the roots.

6.Don't rub your hair with a towel.

7.Keep your hair tied up as much as possible.

8.Don't apply too much heat. I don't apply any heat. I don't like to spoil my hair quality for someone else's wedding .

9.Don't go for hair spa/rebounding/smoothening/keratin. just not required.

10.The more natural your hair, the better.

• Like 1

when my hair was very long.. yes it was very long, they can touched my b**t.. so since 2009 I wash my hair in salon.. first they will wash it with shampoo.. then they put hair mask cream .. massage my head about 10 or 15 minutes.. then wash again.. and they will drying my hair and put hair vitamin.. oh they always put hair tonic too.. I wash my hair once in 3 days.. 

Vietnamese hair - Beequeen hair is one big supplier human hair in Vietnam, Some details about our products:100% remy virgin hair
    Beequeen hair is one big supplier human hair in Vietnam, Some details about our products:100% remy virgin hair

My mom used to boil rosemary, add in some green tea, and castor oil. Every night she would use that mixture to rinse her hair. She has deep brown hair, so it helped her with avoiding grays and to keep her hair shiny and stronger. 

A healthy scalp is essential for healthy hair. Exfoliating your scalp can increase blood circulation to the scalp and help mitigate hair loss. A scalp massage can also help increase circulation. And you can do it yourself. Your hair can be wet or dry, but be more gentle if it is wet, since it is more fragile when wet. Using the pads of your fingers, massage your scalp gently in a V or check mark motion. Move your fingers in a circular motion. Do this for at least 3-5 minutes, at least once a day.

I just found out about "Hair Botox" that I can either get done at a salon or at home for $100. Salon price is probably over $100. Hair Botox is supposed to make hair smoother and with more luster, but I haven't tried it yet.

I liked this video for hair hacks from Cute Girls Hairstyles that worked well for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXBnfMoqj2Q

Thanks for info, all this time i puting hair styling products directly on scalp. And I didn't realize it. Well I will avoid that now.  :)

Due to pollution,  nowadays we have acquired hair growth problems. We are prone to hair breakage, dandruff, split ends, etc. To revive our hair from this kind of damages, you can opt for CeraGrowth, an effective hair growth formula.