Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

It went to 7.1 on Douban but they dont really know good shows if it slapped them in the face honestly.

The thing i like about him is his facial expressions the most they seem very natural . 

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, rhaps said:

And have been waiting for complete english subs of 19-24 on vikii. Those episodes are one of my favourites

@rhaps  As the drama progresses each actor/actress performance gets better and better. I think this drama is a learning experience for the actors/actresses.  Waiting for the subs is so aggravating chingu, but to TBH I almost caught myself watching these episodes raw again because it is such a good drama that I can’t really complain muchZ 

Spoiler

In episode 21 We find out that The 2nd Floor building test is extremely difficult. We also find out that Fire Gate test sentece they must write is all connected to their own personality.

NQ - -> Utensil ( I take it he must remain independent from all political factions of the Tang Empire)

LQ - -> Cometitive ( I take it as his ambitions will take him down the wrong path)   

Once entering the gate they must relive their 12 year life span all over again. Their most painful memory is what made them who they are are today 

Spoiler

CM - -> CPrince of Yan is still complicated to me. I wondered does he want Fratricide or not?  Does LQ want Fratricide? LQ said yea and then no. I really had a hard time understanding what is in their hearts. 

Please anyone if you can answer my questions I will most appreciate it 

• Like 3

@UnniSarah, @Wotad, yeah I agree that their acting become better and better as the series progresses. And I also like NQ because he is natural. 

Ep 20-21 :

I love that part when he was trying to get passed the gate. While LQ was using magic to write the answer, he just stamped the words to his hand, hahaha.. All brothers and sisters were amazed *lol*.  He was really smart.

Once again, it's too bad that there werent many flasbacks for little NQ-SS. In the novel, they used to live with a mean woodcutter who loved to hit them. One day NQ couldnt take it so he killed him and ran away with SS. That part was so sad :( . And IIRC, there was also a part when SS was sick and NQ was panicking trying to cure her, pls cmiiw

And YS and was funny when he :

and his younger brother went to the palace to peek the mysterious poem in the King's chamber, lol.

• LOL 3

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im waiting for MoShanShan to pass by and NQ realize that no one will do for him except SangSang :)

I’m not sure if I’m ready to see NQ romantically interested in another person. I almost don’t want to watch.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@rhaps....  

Spoiler

to love YS. He is so funny and I love the bromance with his brother. Lol lol His younger brother servant is not to be trusted. They trust him way to much. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

im waiting for MoShanShan to pass by and NQ realize that no one will do for him except SangSang :)

30 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

I’m not sure if I’m ready to see NQ romantically interested in another person. I almost don’t want to watch.

I'm a combination of you both..I want to see her making him realizing his feelings too SS, but dont make her be with him too long :P

19 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@rhaps....  

Hide contents

to love YS. He is so funny and I love the bromance with his brother. Lol lol His younger brother servant is not to be trusted. They trust him way to much. 

Yeah, I agree . They are both funny old guys 

And they just :

blew up the door of NQ's shop *lol* 

Seriously, you guys just destroyed the door of other people's house when the owner was not around *lol*

• LOL 4

Ep 20-30

The academy days since NQ enter the second floor till he went to the wilderness is one of my favorite part from the book. 

I feel so much laughter and warmth reading them and now watching it live.

It reminds me when I was young, the days when I’m having fun with friends, giving and receiving with them. At the time, for me it was just an ordinary day. But now looking back, it became a precious memory. 

NQ gains much more than a powerful friends, there he gains a father figure in Yan se and also many brothers and sisters that cares for this mischievous brother. 

• Like 4

Guys , I am so obsessed with this drama, here I am watching episode 22 with limited subtitles. What is wrong with me and still enjoying it. Lol lol. Please make me stops... please stop me 

@angelangie @celebrianna For MoShanShan she needs to come in the picture because to be honest. Ning Que spent his entire life working and trying to survive. He is going to school, cultivating, meeting people and traveling. 

He needs to meet people who are just as intellectual as him and getting the chance to let Sang Sang find herself to without him. I think NingSang needs to evolve instead of remaining the same. It is good to change because you become stronger and are able to protect yourself and loved ones better. He said it himself he needs to be stronger to protect Sang Sang. He also need allies that way he can protect her more. What do you guys think??,

• Like 5

@UnniSarah, I like that NQ is growing and meeting people. It’s also good that he might experience his first pangs of romantic love. 

Spoiler

What I dread is the information that was shared previously on this thread that right to the end of the story it seems like NQ and MSS shared an affection for each other. So, I don’t know how the drama will handle NQ and MSS’ love story but I don’t want to see a wishy washy conclusion to the romantic plot if he chooses Sang Sang.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, celebrianna said:

@UnniSarah, I like that NQ is growing and meeting people. It’s also good that he might experience his first pangs of romantic love. 

Reveal hidden contents

What I dread is the information that was shared previously on this thread that right to the end of the story it seems like NQ and MSS shared an affection for each other. So, I don’t know how the drama will handle NQ and MSS’ love story but I don’t want to see a wishy washy conclusion to the romantic plot if he chooses Sang Sang.

@celebrianna  

Spoiler

I don’t think they will cheapen MoShanShan , NQ and Sang Sang’s love Story. We all can see how protective he is of Sang Sang. I can also vouch to you that Sang Sang is a swan to Ning Que. She is beautiful to Ning Que. I can’t really give my opinion about MoShangShang until I have read or seen their first meeting. Once I see their interactions I will make a comment on this. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@UnniSarah, I agree that NingSang need to have their own experience, in order to grow up. And it is important to test their relationship too, because they'll get used to it when they are together for so long, and they wont realize anything if there is no 'trigger' . They need to evaluate what is important for them and what is not.

@celebrianna,

I personally wont call NQ as wishy-washy. IMHO, he doesnt quite understand his own feelings and what has been happening between him and SS. As much as I dont like it, I do think that MSS needs to appear in NQ-SS' life. Otherwise, there wont be much improvement in their 'relationship'

If you've watched epi 27/28 :

That scene when SS gets close to him because she feels cold, NQ looked confused after that. Yeah, he still doesnt understand his own heart

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

How  many of you chingu's Find Ning Que's voice sexy???? Everytime he talks to Sang Sang when it is important his voice get's deeper and deeper.  My favorite scene 

Spoiler

Why I believe Sang Sang is a beautiful Swan to NQ is because of this story he told to Sang Sang as she grew up in the novel. THe Ugly Duckling story  

Please continue on twitter to read the rest 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

Yeah but damn, my feeling...can't  stand the pain of watching Sang Sang seeing NQ all over MSS. I would run away too..who wanted to stay and be a third wheel, while your heart is bleeding :bawling:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Spoiler

do does Ning Que become the successor of YS instead? will Ning Que do this type of magic? 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Guys , I am so obsessed with this drama, here I am watching episode 22 with limited subtitles. What is wrong with me and still enjoying it. Lol lol. Please make me stops... please stop me 

@angelangie @celebrianna For MoShanShan she needs to come in the picture because to be honest. Ning Que spent his entire life working and trying to survive. He is going to school, cultivating, meeting people and traveling. 

He needs to meet people who are just as intellectual as him and getting the chance to let Sang Sang find herself to without him. I think NingSang needs to evolve instead of remaining the same. It is good to change because you become stronger and are able to protect yourself and loved ones better. He said it himself he needs to be stronger to protect Sang Sang. He also need allies that way he can protect her more. What do you guys think??,

i just did the same.. watched like barely any subs but its getting exciting

Can people remember to put stuff in spoilers if its not subbed yet. 

• Like 4

I'm not sure why..nowadays when I see Yan Se guiding Ning Que.. it is always almost almost... making me want to cry.

The fatherly figure he has become...

And when Ning Que piggyback him and the way they feel at ease together.... and then I remembered a scene whereby 

Spoiler

it's the last time they see each other.... :tears:

Gosh... I'm such a crybaby!

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Wotad said:
  Hide contents

do does Ning Que become the successor of YS instead? will Ning Que do this type of magic? 

He does become his successor

3 hours ago, Wotad said:

It went to 7.1 on Douban but they dont really know good shows if it slapped them in the face honestly.

The thing i like about him is his facial expressions the most they seem very natural . 

I know that it's not right, but I also want to reduce stars because of the 'recent development' of CFY *LOL*. Sorrryyy, I know that I shouldnt think like that. Fortunately, I dont have any account in douban :P

@UnniSarah

His voice is pleasant to hear and suitable for his character. I dont know, it just fits

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

I'm not sure why..nowadays when I see Yan Se guiding Ning Que.. it is always almost almost... making me want to cry.

The fatherly figure he has become...

And when Ning Que piggyback him and the way they feel at ease together.... and then I remembered a scene whereby 

Hide contents

it's the last time they see each other.... :tears:

Gosh... I'm such a crybaby!

Spoiler

So hes under Fu Zi but Yan Se is teaching him? do we not see Ning Que with Fu ZI much?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wotad said:

Reveal hidden contents

So hes under Fu Zi but Yan Se is teaching him? do we not see Ning Que with Fu ZI much?

He becomes a student of both

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Hide contents

He becomes a student of both

Spoiler

I see but its mostly about YS at the moment i guess i really like him anyways. I cant wait to see Ning Que use this magic . 

He should become super strong if hes getting trained by 2 of the strongest together.. so will learn stuff from both. 

Also liked the CGI in episode 23

• Like 3