Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

On 2/21/2019 at 5:52 PM, caranita said:

Talk about life imitating art!

Chen Feiyu recently made news when he was spotted lining with other aspiring candidate students for Beijing Film Academy. It's dejavu to when Ning Que was taking the admission tests to Tang Academy. And of course, Song Yiren is an alumn of Beijing Academy too! :lol:

Cr: pangiaxiong's instagram.

I was thinking about NQ going to admission exam at Tang academy too.

In real life he go to Beijing (fiilm) academy.LOL

CFY looks as nervous as NQ on that day. 

Please remember SS's advice.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do Not Quote IG
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

The beginning of making Ever Night :wub:

Credit to @MsA_kmh’s Tweet:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Just saw this on weibo. 

https://energy.tv.weibo.cn/e/10316/index

Does the Weibo TV account just make a polling for Ever Night viewers' favorite? Why would they do that after the drama ends? Or is it actually an old one?

The polling have been there since the series aired, dont know much about it, since i cant understand how to do it LOL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

The polling have been there since the series aired, dont know much about it, since i cant understand how to do it LOL.

I see. I figured it had been an old one :) . Thank you for the confirmation!

• Love 1

I am trying to find out the name of the brothers and sisters of the Tang Academy.  I managed to find almost everybody's name but three.  

Actually we know 1st brother:Li man man; 2nd brother:Jun Mo; 3rd sister:Yu Lian; 4th brother: Fan Rui ; 5th brother, 6th brother, 8th brother are being addressed by their numbers only.  I tried watching the episodes so many times and also read the novel from the beginning, but they are mentioned by their numbers only as fifth brother, eighth brother.....

7th sister : Mu you; 9th brother:Beigong Weiyang; 10th brother: Ximen buhuo; 11th brother: Wang chi and 12th brother: Chen Pipi

This is what i managed to find.  If any of you can find the 5th, 6th and 8th brothers please let me know.  Thanks in advance. @lynne22, can you help me?

•  
  • Like 2

From wiki, 5th bro is Song Lian, 6th bro is Tie Jiang but 8th bro no info. Hope that helps.:)

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, pad-hari said:

I am trying to find out the name of the brothers and sisters of the Tang Academy.  I managed to find almost everybody's name but three.  

Actually we know 1st brother:Li man man; 2nd brother:Jun Mo; 3rd sister:Yu Lian; 4th brother: Fan Rui ; 5th brother, 6th brother, 8th brother are being addressed by their numbers only.  I tried watching the episodes so many times and also read the novel from the beginning, but they are mentioned by their numbers only as fifth brother, eighth brother.....

7th sister : Mu you; 9th brother:Beigong Weiyang; 10th brother: Ximen buhuo; 11th brother: Wang chi and 12th brother: Chen Pipi

This is what i managed to find.  If any of you can find the 5th, 6th and 8th brothers please let me know.  Thanks in advance. @lynne22, can you help me?

•  

Yeah eighth brother doesnt have name yet LOL, maybe because in season 1 his role is very very small? Only few minutes hmm. Anyway Fifth brother is Song Qian.

Screenshot-20190308-072603-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190308-072614-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190308-073938-Chrome.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ever_Night

Screenshot-20190308-074236-Chrome.jpg

So far i cant found his name, i will try to look in novel at Tang war scenes, i will get back on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@epinklyn, recently DW had posted a pic in his Instagram with 8th bro.  Underneath the pic he had mentioned Bao Quan.  Courtesy @n3bula she was the one who found the name.

Don't know for sure if it's his name.  Somebody who reads Chinese can confirm if it's his name.  TU.

• Like 1

I think the actor played eighth brother is changed, now is younger and more handsome than before. Btw in the novel still call him Eighth brother, never mention his real name. This is from chapter 734

20190308-171318.jpg

• Like 2

@pad-hari sorry for the late reply.. i was sick these past few days.. lol..

@epinklyn has helped to check them... so here's my list to sum up everything and adding few that I know..

Master : Fu Zi
1-st Brother - Li Manman, good in Everything :P 
2-nd Brother - Jun Mo, master in Sword
3-rd Sister - Yu Lian, Devil Sect Sovereign 
4-th Brother - Fan Yue, Talisman (Fu) Master
5-th Brother - Song Qian, Chess Master
6-th Brother - Tie Jiang, Blacksmith
7-th Sister - Mu You, Array Master
8-th Brother - unknown... , Chess Master
9-th Brother - Beigong Weiyoung, Tonality Master
10th Brother - Ximen Buhuo, Tonality Master
11th Bother - Wang Chi, Specialize in medicine, plants and philosophy 
12th Brother - Chen Pipi, a Genius that loves to eat :P... 
13th Brother - Ning Que

2nd Generation:

Tang XiaoTang (Teached by Yu Lian)

Zhang Nianzu (Teached by Jun Mo, and later Chao Xiaoshu)
Li Guangdi (Teached by Jun Mo, and later Chao Xiaoshu)

The actors for 9 and 10th brother are twins in case you didn't notice lols. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@pad-hari sorry for the late reply.. i was sick these past few days.. lol..

@epinklyn has helped to check them... so here's my list to sum up everything and adding few that I know..

Master : Fu Zi
1-st Brother - Li Manman, good in Everything :P 
2-nd Brother - Jun Mo, master in Sword
3-rd Sister - Yu Lian, Devil Sect Sovereign 
4-th Brother - Fan Yue, Talisman (Fu) Master
5-th Brother - Song Qian, Chess Master
6-th Brother - Tie Jiang, Blacksmith
7-th Sister - Mu You, Array Master
8-th Brother - unknown... , Chess Master
9-th Brother - Beigong Weiyoung, Tonality Master
10th Brother - Ximen Buhuo, Tonality Master
11th Bother - Wang Chi, Specialize in medicine, plants and philosophy 
12th Brother - Chen Pipi, a Genius that loves to eat :P... 
13th Brother - Ning Que

2nd Generation:

Tang XiaoTang (Teached by Yu Lian)

Zhang Nianzu (Teached by Jun Mo, and later Chao Xiaoshu)
Li Guangdi (Teached by Jun Mo, and later Chao Xiaoshu)

The actors for 9 and 10th brother are twins in case you didn't notice lols. 

Hope this helps. 

Wow thx for the recap @lynne22. Good to hear you are healthy now and back to business LOL.

Hahaha yeah at first i just noticed wow ninth tenth brother both are so resemble to each other! And after watching couple eps with them inside, and of course with help of wikipedia LoL ahh they are twins.

• LOL 2

@lynne22, awww, thank you so much.  Hope you are fine now.  Wow, you gave both the generations names.:kiss_wink: 

From the last post of mine above, could you confirm if the 8th bro's name is BAO QUAN?  TU once again and take care.

BTW, 5th bro's name is Song Qian or Song Lian or can it be spelled either way? 4th bro's name is Fan Yue or Fan Rui coz in one of the EN episodes I saw the spelling as Fan Rui.

@epinklyn

• Like 2

@pad-hari :sweatingbullets: lols.... I can see why you're confused... 

I used the translated book as my point of reference for the names of 4th Fan Yue and 5th Song Qian.

But the show could/might change them, as wiki also had different names. IIRC, the show changed Ye Su into Ye Qing in the drama.

46 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

From the last post of mine above, could you confirm if the 8th bro's name is BAO QUAN?  TU once again and take care.

I think the post doesn't mean 8th brother's name... the pinyin of his IG post are this: 

"kuài liǎng niánle zhōngyú yòu yīqǐ gōngzuòle [liúlèi] jiànguò wǒ bā shīxiōng [bàoquán]"

IMO he's writing a boaquan /clasped hand emoji, as a greeting for meeting the 8th bro. Maybe the actors have worked together in the span of 2 years? 

Spoiler

ff08da61c8164c02802c06839d740ff7.jpeg

• Thanks 2

The actor playing 8th brother is Li Xi Zi, who was together with Dylan Wang in a variety show and they are quite close in real life. He constantly appears in many of Didi's weibo posts. Hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm a little late to this one. But can someone please explain if this has a happy ending or a sad one without spoiling too much? I heard the ending is sorta like princess agents which is a big no to me

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, roxnilla7 said:

I'm a little late to this one. But can someone please explain if this has a happy ending or a sad one without spoiling too much? I heard the ending is sorta like princess agents which is a big no to me

No it is not like Princess Agent (PA), i was also feel dissapointed too with PA. Ever Night will be continued with season 2 next year on Valentine Feb 2020. It is not a clifhanger, it is a decent adaptation since it 80% followed the book. Ever Night season 1 tell the 1st half of the book. You'll enjoy one of the best cinematography, fighting scenes and OST in C-drama.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, epinklyn said:

No it is not like Princess Agent (PA), i was also feel dissapointed too with PA. Ever Night will be continued with season 2 next year on Valentine Feb 2020. It is not a clifhanger, it is a decent adaptation since it 80% followed the book. Ever Night season 1 tell the 1st half of the book. You'll enjoy one of the best cinematography, fighting scenes and OST in C-drama.

I'm sold. So far the 1st ep is good... 5 seconds in and they were already fighting lol. The ost is also very good. I'm just glad I found a good drama to keep me sane while all my exams and essays pile up. I had to drop I Will Never Let You Go and 100 Days My Prince. They just weren't it.. 

Anyway I'll be dropping by here and there to ask questions about the drama as the episodes progress. Hope nobody minds ^_^

• Like 3
  • Love 1