Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

I watch this show from Viki and usually watch with comments and really make me sick when they say Sang Sang need a make over or she is not beutifull.

I really think she has very uniqe beauty and maybe she so petitte so not showing. Also really tired seeing beautiful girls and handsome boys all the dramas . I love this different couple than other shows.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I have a question regrading EN2. 

Spoiler

There was a rumor that there will be another actress playing HaoTian (SangSang) and SYR will leave half way in EN2. I do not want to spread the baseless rumor but this one disturb me terribly. Have anyone heard about this? Please tell me that it is baseless. I beg you. 

I apologize if this is not appropriate to post here, the EN1 thread. If the mod, think it should be deleted please do so.

• Insightful 1

45 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

There was a rumor that there will be another actress playing HaoTian (SangSang) and SYR will leave half way in EN2. I do not want to spread the baseless rumor but this one disturb me terribly. Have anyone heard about this? Please tell me that it is baseless. I beg you. 

I apologize if this is not appropriate to post here, the EN1 thread. If the mod, think it should be deleted please do so.

Havent heard anything about it, but i always think they will use CGI for Hao Tian SS, and for close up scene, maybe SYR can use a chair to make height gap smaller, but sometimes rumours in entertainment business are quite well proven, so we will just see about it, so far there is no news about new cast for Hao Tian SS.

• Like 3

Stills of CFY and SYR in the Ever Night launching event 20171108. They were look like kids right? Boyish, girly, and extremely cute!

Cr. As tagged.

img-28185ae9c6005d6f46d761af3044d08f.jpg

img-6cab982bcf07c928b92b601122188979.jpg

img-f8347b9a272fb0c8ef91fc243658d619.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Reveal hidden contents

First of all, the EN team should realise that some fans of this show watch this for SYR.  I don't know about others, but if they are going to change her for the end part which is important, I LL drop this show at that point itself.  Already I know the ending which I have imagined reading CFY and SYR as NQ and SS in my imaginary world. So I hope they don't change her and use CGI effects for that part.  :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, pad-hari said:

First of all, the EN team should realise that some fans of this show watch this for SYR.  I don't know about others, but if they are going to change her for the end part which is important, I LL drop this show at that point itself.  Already I know the ending which I have imagined reading CFY and SYR as NQ and SS in my imaginary world. So I hope they don't change her and use CGI effects for that part.  :love:

yeah nowadays the special effect are so high end, and i believe they got bigger budget this time, so i am sure they gonna use it well.

• Like 1

another BTs if NingSang at the sides of their house by the lake lols :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 2/16/2019 at 3:44 AM, karadut said:

I watch this show from Viki and usually watch with comments and really make me sick when they say Sang Sang need a make over or she is not beutifull.

I really think she has very uniqe beauty and maybe she so petitte so not showing. Also really tired seeing beautiful girls and handsome boys all the dramas . I love this different couple than other shows.

My advice is just turn the live comments off, they are distracting your focus from NingSang LoL

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 2/16/2019 at 4:44 AM, karadut said:

like what @epinklyn said turn off the live comments....i usually ignore comments when i watch live....there will always be haters from others sides of the ship :) 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 2/17/2019 at 4:36 AM, epinklyn said:

Havent heard anything about it, but i always think they will use CGI for Hao Tian SS, and for close up scene, maybe SYR can use a chair to make height gap smaller, but sometimes rumours in entertainment business are quite well proven, so we will just see about it, so far there is no news about new cast for Hao Tian SS.

I haven't heard the rumor about SYR's being replaced, just some people speculating because in the novel she becomes bigger when she turns into Haotian. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I hope they don't change Son Yi Ren when Sang Sang came back different. Can we uploud videos from second season ? I haven't figured out yet  but I find couple videos from new season. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, karadut said:

I hope they don't change Son Yi Ren when Sang Sang came back different. Can we uploud videos from second season ? I haven't figured out yet  but I find couple videos from new season. 

There is thread exclusive for Ever Night 2, you can go there to get some news update.

• Like 2

Throwback Thursday! NQ first met with his future best friend CYX in front of Red Sleeve Invite Brothel House.

Screenshot-20190221-011154-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190221-011231-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190221-011320-Viki.jpg

Screenshot-20190221-011527-Viki.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you! Hu Xia has soothing voice, which adds to the beauty of the song. EN has kickass OST. I love all of their songs, each in different degree, hehe... I'm in the minority, but Jane Zhang's probably my least favorite among the bunch, together with MSS song. Most favorite is Sitar Tan's. 

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Throwback Thursday! NQ first met with his future best friend CYX in front of Red Sleeve Invite Brothel House.

I didn't remember they had met before both enrolled in Tang Academy. But his is one of the minor characters that I like. 

• Like 5

Talk about life imitating art!

Chen Feiyu recently made news when he was spotted lining with other aspiring candidate students for Beijing Film Academy. It's dejavu to when Ning Que was taking the admission tests to Tang Academy. And of course, Song Yiren is an alumn of Beijing Academy too! :lol:

Cr: pangiaxiong's instagram.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4