Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

28 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so cool. Cr to @hazelnutssi on twitter. 

I still can't get over the Spring Breeze Pavilion battle scene! The best one from Mainland in recent years!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

45 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

This is so cool. Cr to @hazelnutssi on twitter.

Yeah, best scene in EP.6.  From this fighting onwards there is no turning back for this  show.  Both their fighting moves synced so well and the duration was also long compared to that last fight with xia hou. :wub::wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

BTS of Ep 6 'first' Battle Scene

~ one of my favorite EN scenes

>>> the comments made in this clip.....

PD said this first part of filming was the most difficult one and Old Chao (AO) commented that this shoot was more difficult than he first thought.  PD continued that this battle scene took 15 days to film and throughout this shoot there was constant downpour of man made rain.  Old Chao said at 3° in temperature, it was extremely tough.  PD then exposed that the actors were under the rain downpour for 12 hours whilst the production crew suffered more for 15 hours.  Old Chao lamented that his leg hasn't fully recovered but has to endure the shooting till completion for he has no other choice but to tolerate.  PD revealed that his martial arts director has choreographed the action movement techniques and put in much thoughts into it for Ning Que so that when the audience watched these action sequences they truly took noticed of his team's great efforts to be fully satisfied.

Ning Que (CFY) only said, "At the starting point, he…."

• Love 1
  • Thanks 5

On 2/11/2019 at 6:30 PM, mon1459 said:

Check this website to read Ever Night novel season 1& 2

https://boxnovel.com/novel/nightfall/

This is a better translation compared to the one below.  The essence of the original writer's penship is in this translation.

On 2/12/2019 at 8:25 AM, karadut said:

I find 2 web side to read it one off them already done but translation little bit different. 

this one is www.LNMTL.com

You can read this one if you can't wait for proper translation one like the above.

I'm really tempted to continue to read the novel for S2 since it's really a bit tough to wait for EN S2 to begin airing for the current dramas airing do not capture my full attention.  Also the new NQ does not look appealing to me so I hope I will get used to him in S2 but I will still wait for all EN fans feedback first.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, dejun said:

BTS of Ep 6 'first' Battle Scene

~ one of my favorite EN scenes

>>> the comments made in this clip.....

PD said this first part of filming was the most difficult one and Old Chao (AO) commented that this shoot was more difficult than he first thought.  PD continued that this battle scene took 15 days to film and throughout this shoot there was constant downpour of man made rain.  Old Chao said at 3° in temperature, it was extremely tough.  PD then exposed that the actors were under the rain downpour for 12 hours whilst the production crew suffered more for 15 hours.  Old Chao lamented that his leg hasn't fully recovered but has to endure the shooting till completion for he has no other choice but to tolerate.  PD revealed that his martial arts director has choreographed the action movement techniques and put in much thoughts into it for Ning Que so that when the audience watched these action sequences they truly took noticed of his team's great efforts to be fully satisfied.

Ning Que (CFY) only said, "At the starting point, he…."

Thx for the translation @dejun, wow 12 to 15 hours of making, but the result is very much satisfying and all the efforts are worth it!!! Yes the Spring Breeze Pavilion battle scene is one of the best fighting scene ever in chinese drama history i ever seen, standing ovation for the director, the cast and the crew!! But CFY only said those five words regarding the shooting? LOL.

• Like 5

Wow!!! Those 15 days are so worth it!!! 

Everyone works hard! :wub:

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4

13 hours ago, epinklyn said:

But CFY only said those five words regarding the shooting? LOL.

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious".

1 hour ago, lynne22 said:

Real cool!!!  Yes, just to make a really good action scene is truly a tough job especially since Director Yang Yang has such high expectation.  She really gathered a great team for EN production. :thumbsup:

Been reading negative comments of how CFY got his role as Ning Que and his popularity as an idol arose due to his family connections.  Sometimes I don't understand why these people do that without finding facts first. :dissapointed:   CFY has already acted in Secret Fruit movie, Ever Night drama, With You (My Best Summer) movie and was even in the midst of filming Legend of Awakening drama before he became well known ever since the broadcast of EN in late October last year. :persevere:

@lynne22  Seeing your NingSang banners invoke yearning affections for them.  Missed them much. :wub:

• Love 3

Does anyone know where I can listen to the music score? Not the original soundtrack with the songs but the music pieces. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dejun said:

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious".

Real cool!!!  Yes, just to make a really good action scene is truly a tough job especially since Director Yang Yang has such high expectation.  She really gathered a great team for EN production. :thumbsup:

Been reading negative comments of how CFY got his role as Ning Que and his popularity as an idol arose due to his family connections.  Sometimes I don't understand why these people do that without finding facts first. :dissapointed:   CFY has already acted in Secret Fruit movie, Ever Night drama, With You (My Best Summer) movie and was even in the midst of filming Legend of Awakening drama before he became well known ever since the broadcast of EN in late October last year. :persevere:

@lynne22  Seeing your NingSang banners invoke yearning affections for them.  Missed them much. :wub:

Everyone, who watch EN knows that CFY is the original NQ and he made this character comes alive. His hard work and the chemistry with SYR are two of reasons that the Drama is popular,

if he did not perform well, the drama, will not get many fans and he will be bash  by the novel fans. So we knows the fact. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@greenwatch08 I got the Background Music from this YT... the up-loader also shared his/her download link for individual pieces in the description panel.

@dejun Sigh.... I know what you mean.... I shake my head so hard whenever I read that kind of stuff.... and sometimes.. I think just because a person is a public figure.. they forget that the actors are human too... sigh.... 

2 hours ago, dejun said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@greenwatch08 I got the Background Music from this YT... the up-loader also shared his/her download link for individual pieces in the description panel.

Thank you so much.

I've been meaning to find/listen to it. The music score is probably the best score I've heard in a drama. It's so majestic & memorable.

• Love 2

4 hours ago, lynne22 said:

Wow thx a lot @lynne22, i also have been searched for this! Yeah agree with @greenwatch08 their music score and ost are one of the best ones ever! They made those in London orchestra institution, they were really really serious about it. We can imagine how big their budget was. And this Ever Night novel deserve it well! 

6 hours ago, dejun said:

:lol::lol: He said more than that but I couldn't catch his faded words.  I just add that since some of you might wonder about it.  Also I didn't translate PD's last words as I don't know how to put it in English language. :P  Okay, I just checked with my dad.  Last remarks meant, "EN must be victorious"

Hahahaha no problem @dejun, thx a lot really, for non-chinese-speaker, it really means a lot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Wow thx a lot @lynne22, i also have been searched for this! Yeah agree with @greenwatch08 their music score and ost are one of the best ones ever! They made those in London orchestra institution, they were really really serious about it. We can imagine how big their budget was. And this Ever Night novel deserve it well!

It's super awesome. That's really cool. The music score has alot of memorable pieces. They definitely put alot of thought into this. It's probably one of my favorite music score from any drama I've seen. 

• Like 2

Our night time with NingSang. Living in poverty but happy.

Cr. As tagged

IMG-20190215-062906.jpg

IMG-20190215-062911.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 5

On 2/13/2019 at 5:23 AM, dejun said:

This is a better translation compared to the one below.  The essence of the original writer's penship is in this translation.

You can read this one if you can't wait for proper translation one like the above.

I'm really tempted to continue to read the novel for S2 since it's really a bit tough to wait for EN S2 to begin airing for the current dramas airing do not capture my full attention.  Also the new NQ does not look appealing to me so I hope I will get used to him in S2 but I will still wait for all EN fans feedback first.

I am fan off both actors and they are really young .When I herd Arthur Chen is not coming back I was sad because he really nail the show.

I thing Dylan Wang will good too. Actually right now reading book can't imagine off my mind which actor fit in. Because if I am reading book after watch movie or drama I usually imagine their faces.

18 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@dejun Sigh.... I know what you mean.... I shake my head so hard whenever I read that kind of stuff.... and sometimes.. I think just because a person is a public figure.. they forget that the actors are human too... sigh.... 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I think missed this part in the drama what episode was it?

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, karadut said:

I think missed this part in the drama what episode was it?

It was a clip not a scene, you can find it first in ep 31 when NQ start the journey to wilderness in Tang Academy, SS run to give black umbrella to NQ, and after sometimes hugging n crying, SS left and NQ stare at her with this clip show up. Also on ep 47 when NQ n SS fighting, after NQ coming back home alone without SS, he remember SS with this appear.

• Like 2

Thanks @dejun for the translation! Really, really appreciate it. We can see that all the actors worked really hard. Director Yang Yang acts like a mom to her actors and crew, but she also demands the best from them. Great director! I remember the BTS of Long Qing walking barefoot on the snow -- Kris Sun actually did it! His character isn't my favorite, but I really admire his professionalism. I hope he didn't catch pneumonia afterwards! 

23 hours ago, dejun said:

I honestly never heard of CFY's name before he was cast as NQ. I must admit I also a little meh when I read he was CKG's son. I wasn't that worried about the cast acting, though, I was more concerned about the script and the execution. He exceeded my expectation. Although his acting is still green, I love his portrayal as NQ. I think I'm not alone, and based on what I've seen in both Chinese and international forums/blogs, I dare say I'm in the majority. Even some bloggers/vlogger (like AvenueX!) who are often very critical to Chinese dramas were kind of won over by him. Of course there will be people who are not/less impressed by his performance, which is completely fine -- your mileage may vary. 

21 hours ago, mei2018 said:

Everyone, who watch EN knows that CFY is the original NQ and he made this character comes alive. His hard work and the chemistry with SYR are two of reasons that the Drama is popular,

if he did not perform well, the drama, will not get many fans and he will be bash  by the novel fans. So we knows the fact. 

Yup, totally agree with this.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Our night time with NingSang. Living in poverty but happy.

Cr. As tagged

IMG-20190215-062906.jpg

IMG-20190215-062911.jpg

Probably my fav scenes/interactions between these two. Such cuties. It's so intimate. SYR/CFY have such natural chemistry/energy together here.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, epinklyn said:

It was a clip not a scene, you can find it first in ep 31 when NQ start the journey to wilderness in Tang Academy, SS run to give black umbrella to NQ, and after sometimes hugging n crying, SS left and NQ stare at her with this clip show up. Also on ep 47 when NQ n SS fighting, after NQ coming back home alone without SS, he remember SS with this appear.

Thanks for the answer sometimes when this cute couple not playing I skipped some scenes. 

• LOL 1

6 hours ago, karadut said:

Thanks for the answer sometimes when this cute couple not playing I skipped some scenes. 

Hahahaha, yeah i did the same thing for some scenes that i think they dont do much to the plot, but after rewatching with my family i have to endure all scenes LOL.

• LOL 1