Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, mei2018 said:

Yey! I will be able to re watch EN with Thai subtitile! The official tencent app in Thailand just posted that it will be start broadcasting on 25/01/19. 

:love:

Wow, you are so lucky! Happy for you. Some EN's videos on youtube are blocked in Singapore:bawling:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

You can watch on viki or https://kseries.net/drama/ever-night/

Yes, comrade. Thank you:D I watched it on kseries as well. There is no EN on viki in Singapore. Dont know why, I cant find it. However, During my holiday in overseas, I used this opportunity to watch EN on viki:lol:

 

I hope they dont block EN s2 in New Zealand:tears:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Yes, comrade. Thank you:D I watched it on kseries as well. There is no EN on viki in Singapore. Dont know why, I cant find it. However, During my holiday in overseas, I used this opportunity to watch EN on viki:lol:

 

I hope they dont block EN s2 in New Zealand:tears:

 

Ah great! But yes youtube was the fastest for EN new eps almost same time with the broadcast time, but only stay for few hours and then gone missing, so after that i have to search on other source like kseries or viet site. Yeah i hope they use the same way for EN 2, so we can satisfy our hunger of "sashimi" (since it is raw LOL) then we can rewatch the eng sub for more satisfaction :tounge_xd:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Snow Guardian said:

I hope they dont block EN s2 in New Zealand:tears:

 

They didn't block the first season in NZ, so you have high hope.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mei2018 said:

By the way, will EN air on TV in China?

Very unlikely. I have heard of a couple of exceptions where the web drama is shown on TV much later on but usually TV and web drama are aired simultaneously.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Yeah i hope they use the same way for EN 2, so we can satisfy our hunger of "sashimi" (since it is raw LOL) then we can rewatch the eng sub for more satisfaction :tounge_xd:

Lols, sashimi is yummy:lol:

Yes, but, unfortunately, youtube isnt a complete version. I still remember when I watched an episode where NQ says goodbye to MSS and she was imagining they both have lovely spinning scene. Youtube version made it like it was NQ's thought and not MSS. After watching that, I wanna puke blood and my heart was bleeding.. thinking how regretful and sad was NQ while breaking up with her.. but, the whole thing wasnt like what I imagined.

 

5 hours ago, caranita said:

 

They didn't block the first season in NZ, so you have high hope.

Thank you and superb happy to hear that:wub:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Lols, sashimi is yummy:lol:

Yes, but, unfortunately, youtube isnt a complete version. I still remember when I watched an episode where NQ says goodbye to MSS and she was imagining they both have lovely spinning scene. Youtube version made it like it was NQ's thought and not MSS. After watching that, I wanna puke blood and my heart was bleeding.. thinking how regretful and sad was NQ while breaking up with her.. but, the whole thing wasnt like what I imagined.

 

Thank you and superb happy to hear that:wub:

 

Ah super true! I forgot about that, yeah youtube version is cut version, the viet site is the 2nd fastest and uncut. We should remind each other next year hahaha

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

Ah super true! I forgot about that, yeah youtube version is cut version, the viet site is the 2nd fastest and uncut. We should remind each other next year hahaha

 

I watched it first raw on another site (Love TV) &  for me it was obvious that it was all in MSS' head. That's why I was surprised when reading the comments here saying that was NQ's imagination. But didn't most here watch it on Tencent/QQ?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caranita said:

 

I watched it first raw on another site (Love TV) &  for me it was obvious that it was all in MSS' head. That's why I was surprised when reading the comments here saying that was NQ's imagination. But didn't most here watch it on Tencent/QQ?

 

it wasnt NingQue imagination....it was very much MoShanShan thought on all the twirling....so i dunno how some viewer could twist that interpretation? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes yes it was MSS's imagination, since she badly want to be with NQ, and want NQ write her notes forever. Actually they match together in appearance, but SS is match inside outside with NQ. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

it wasnt NingQue imagination....it was very much MoShanShan thought on all the twirling....so i dunno how some viewer could twist that interpretation? 

It was because each episode on youtube wasnt a complete version. That is why many people was asking the auntie on weibo and the other sites whether it was NQ or MSS's imagination? 

Sooooooooooo, I made a wild guess, maybe the uploader(s) is MSS's shipper:lol::lol: :lol:

 

12 hours ago, epinklyn said:

 

Ah super true! I forgot about that, yeah youtube version is cut version, the viet site is the 2nd fastest and uncut. We should remind each other next year hahaha

 

Very true, comrade!:kiss_closed: We must remind each others and re-check again after watching the latest series. Even the novel translations also misleading some readers.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was rewatching EN last night on episodes where NQ was tested to enter the second floor.

And omg.. I kept on laughing at Master Yanse's action... while at the same time aggrieved for NQ... 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I was rewatching EN last night on episodes where NQ was tested to enter the second floor.

And omg.. I kept on laughing at Master Yanse's action... while at the same time aggrieved for NQ... 

 

Master Yan Se and Ning Que are both shameless @lynne22.. That is why they got a long so well. Remember when he first read the Chicken Soup Calligraphy. He believed this was written to his wife not servant. But Doodrop told him Sang Sang was his handmaiden but Yan Se already knew the truth. LOL LOL 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Master Yan Se and Ning Que are both shameless @lynne22.. That is why they got a long so well. Remember when he first read the Chicken Soup Calligraphy. He believed this was written to his wife not servant. But Doodrop told him Sang Sang was his handmaiden but Yan Se already knew the truth. LOL LOL 

:D:D:D:D:D  

Hahahaaha.. very true... NQ and YS felt more like a father son relationship in the latter episodes.. and I love it.... :wub: 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching ever night now and I just got to that part where I'm going to hate NQ for a while, even before he went to the wasteland I wanted to slap him for not realising how SS was felling, selfish...:triumph:

I'm a big fan of SS so all the lovey dovey scenes with MSS are going to make me want to break my TV.:crazy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, toninha said:

I'm watching ever night now and I just got to that part where I'm going to hate NQ for a while, even before he went to the wasteland I wanted to slap him for not realising how SS was felling, selfish...:triumph:

I'm a big fan of SS so all the lovey dovey scenes with MSS are going to make me want to break my TV.:crazy:

HUAHUAHUAHUA:joy:

Dont break your TV, comrade. 

 

I know how you feel. Me too, I AM A HARDCORE OF SANGSANG. When I watched those unnecessary scenes about them in wasteland, I wanna puke blood! I prefer the character of NQ in the book, and not in the drama. Because in the novel, I know what NQ was thinking in his head and also know how he actually felt inside about SS. But, in the drama, the aunties often misleading me to think the other ways:triumph:   

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

During re-watch now, I'll fast forwarded MSS scenes starting from Ep. 41 :joy:

I'm mostly fine with the wasteland arc for the most part..  To me,  NQ acted as he usually are with her in the wasteland.. He's shameless and practical... while its a normal thing for NQ, I think that made MSS confused and flustered with his attitude.

Some like saying "he'll hide behind her forever he he had too" when facing LQ, it's a normal and practical thing for him.. but it confused her... LoL.

He still misses Sang Sang a whole lot... 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

During re-watch now, I'll fast forwarded MSS scenes starting from Ep. 41 :joy:

I'm mostly fine with the wasteland arc for the most part..  To me,  NQ acted as he usually are with her in the wasteland.. He's shameless and practical... while its a normal thing for NQ, I think that made MSS confused and flustered with his attitude.

Some like saying "he'll hide behind her forever he he had too" when facing LQ, it's a normal and practical thing for him.. but it confused her... LoL.

He still misses Sang Sang a whole lot... 

 

shhhhhhh.....MSS scenes updates were updated to be my @UnniSarah i made her tell her :D 

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...