Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

It is official Dylan Wang become NQ on EN S2, here is the official post from director Yang Yang about Dylan's training. He looks good in martial movement. Let support Dylan to be the next NQ, like director Yang Yang said, everyday working hard, we can create surprises.

Screenshot-20190110-100106-Weibo-Intl.jp

https://fx.weico.net/share/52410435.html?weibo_id=4326861188457535

• Thanks 3

Spoiler

Session 2 Ever Night

@nbula that’s a fan made. I have the pics from Weibo but I couldn’t attach the link. Song YiRen and Dylan Wang 

Floating and chaotic, the world is in danger. The swords and knives are full of smoke, and Chang’an is full of disputes. Mr. Thirteen’s “Ning lacks” to return to the home @王鹤棣_Dylan; where is the body of Mo, where is the life, the encounter with the light is longevity, the light passer "Sang Sang" is based on @宋伊人The two joined hands to fight against the rivers and lakes. #将夜2# The wind is falling and the night is approaching, the curtain will start. 

• Thanks 2

@epinklyn hahaha I tried to post the pics but I couldn’t thanks for posting it. It’s exciting how it goes between NQ and SS:blush:

• Like 1

You are welcome @LadyLea, after the S2 of EN has officialy announced their casts, there should be a new thread for it, we just wait for the whole list of cast announcement, right @angelangie?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Hi everyone, just wanna update that EN weibo has updated new posters of Dylan as NQ n SYR as Sang Sang n Dylan’s bts fighting n stunt practice is also there. I love it and can’t wait for s2 to start.https://m.weibo.cn/6042309589/4326853093582190

https://m.weibo.cn/2020237375/4326861188457535

There will be a lot of scenes show NQ fighting with so many people in S2, so you can start imagine how the fighting will looked from the BTS.

• Like 1

I think I'm one of the few people who is super excited to see Dylan Wang as NQ. So yes let's support Dylan. He will surprise people if given the chance :D

• Like 3

I have no idea how Dylan's Wang portray as Ning Que Just hope terrible aunties don't ruin the story and the characters Be fair to the artists 

Song Yiren and Arthur Chen are the best leads in the series novels through my imagination :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

yes I know coz I love s1 beautifully crafted fight scenes. Every movement is an art so to watch Dylan in his 1st ever wuxia drama is so exciting. Let’s hope s2 will be good n avoid all love triangles.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ayu Rashid said:

@n3bula, yes I know coz I love s1 beautifully crafted fight scenes. Every movement is an art so to watch Dylan in his 1st ever wuxia drama is so exciting. 

@Ayu Rashid it really is exciting. Dylan fans are going crazy on Twitter right now lol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Yes I will created a thread for ever night 2 later

I created the header for now....u guys van move over for now the rest I will update again when I'm home later

• Thanks 5

S2 will be having a full pack scenes of both bloody war n fighting and romance, darker and colder than S1, really hope director Yang Yang, casts and production team can maintain and surpass S1 one, 加油! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

I created the header for now....u guys van move over for now the rest I will update again when I'm home later

Is it possible to complete S2 in 2019?

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

@angelangie thanks. I shall move over there to further discuss. 

27 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Is it possible to complete S2 in 2019?

Yes the shooting should be wrapped up in 2019, but they need to be processed again, like the CGI for special effect, dubbing, and inserting ost, it would takes another couple months, so early 2020 is the most suitable time. Like EN S1, they wrapped on Feb 2018, and the drama airing Oct 2018, so most likely quite the same time range.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think that Dylan guy looks close enough to CFY! Well, they have their own charm lol so I'm not really bent out of shape about the change. What's really curious is if the amazing supporting cast members will remain?! I really liked the dynamic of all the Fu Zi's disciples with NQ. 

I hope YHY is redeemed later and will be back to her bada$$ self in S2. Honestly, reading her interactions with NQ and how she was bent on killing SS after the revelation of SS's identity was frustrating, but she remained true to her personal ambitions. I kind of appreciated that even though it was soooo hard to read this part of the novel. Basically, as others have mentioned, it was heartbreak to witness NQ & SS (with a select few) against what seemed like the entire cultivation world.

I really don't understand the purpose of the Flower addict except to round out a trio and be the love interest of Long Qing. Like, she's a princess..but what does she do really? Seems like nothing except pine over Long Qing. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1