Quantcast
Jump to content
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, rhaps said:

After rewatching and accepting it, I dont feel it that bad anymore *LOL* . 

 

This kinda plot device has happened in other dramas too. If you are familiar with Jin Yong's work (Condor Trilogy, Smiling Proud Wanderer), the hero does almost the same thing . I now seriously think that Mao Ni (EN's author) got a lot of inspiration from them

  Reveal hidden contents


Usually, the good sects are described as being corrupted, while the demon sect are described as not being understood, so people have wrong judgement towards them.

Well, in Ever Night, it does feel scarier because the good sect indeed looked nice, like the Bros and Sis in 2nd Floor. But I'm seeing the same setup in the Martial World Alliance, with that hypocrite Quni Madi (the evil woman) and the Xiling General.
 

 

 

Well, just my 2 cents

Hahaha. I accepted a long time ago that we need MSS presence in NQ life to have a huge twist in his perspective towards romance. By then, he will be able to differentiate which one is necessary and which one is for fun. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Very true @rhaps the author is male. Then we have a female writer and female director who is trying or thought changing some stuff to attract female viewers. Which only complicated relationship dynamics couldn’t thick of a way to make the relationships click because of the short window to tell us the first arc of this story. I think they should have left it the way the author had created at first since they are using most the author’s material so that it can sync well. 

True. They should have anticipated that people will read the novel and will find out some contradiction in between both. And also, the novel is already at its best  that's why people gets drawn to it. They don't need to attract females viewer. Just put handsome actors and rest assure female viewers will be swarming all over it. Lol. I'm one of them. Hahahha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

but Chen FeiYu is even younger :D

 

did u know that Chen FeiYu had a run in with ShenYue too? :D 

I know. That's what I'm saying. I would only  accept youngster if it's CFY because he is very versatile. He can be matured when needed, serious if he has too, playful if the scene ask for it and childish if permitted. Other than him, I won't accept 19 and below! Lol

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, thartie said:

True. They should have anticipated that people will read the novel and will find out some contradiction in between both. And also, the novel is already at its best  that's why people gets drawn to it. They don't need to attract females viewer. Just put handsome actors and rest assure female viewers will be swarming all over it. Lol. I'm one of them. Hahahha

A handsome actor that can act, of course :P . It wont be fun if the guy cant act. I've watched dramas with guys like that, and I ended up fast forwarding a lot. Seriously

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rhaps said:

A handsome actor that can act, of course :P . It wont be fun if the guy cant act. I've watched dramas with guys like that, and I ended up fast forwarding a lot. Seriously

Hahahhaa. I knew you would say that @rhapz! Haahahha. I was just waiting for it! Now, you are surely gonna be late. Hahhahaha

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu’s 

I would like to tell you guys my opinion on everyone’s discussion on how the drama and novel is really different. I think it is different because it a woman writing the script and a woman directing. Some have said he still has doubts or missed MSS because his feeling were genuine. Even SS knew he had had doubts. I haven’t reache that part yet in the novel. I am back at CH 111. I was dying to see SS leave him so that he can make a choice. Let’s face it in RL forcing a man to chose when he should have made the choice all by himself would always leave doubt in his mind. I am certain that NQ’s love for SS is reall and much deeper because truthfully SS is life for him and vice versa with her. Due to this being a drama, I think the writer and drama may be trying to get rid of that doubts ever resurfacing in the future episode , so that  NQ’s love for SS is much more deeper and earth shattering to us viewers. They want it to be “EPIC” or like some Koreans would say “ DAEBAK!!!”. We all have to wait see is if these scenes are up to our approval or not. I fear that when a drama is being aired there are certain criteria’s they must meet in the drama due to some law or regulation that wherever the drama is being filmed or shown. 

@rhaps @stucked @greenwatch08 @Daylight Chang @thartie @pad-hari @ningsangcpp  WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

TBH , I notice when watching clips with no subs some scenes can be misinterpreted due or find offensive to some viewers unless you watch the whole episode and have sub.h only complaint is that we do see them reunited until the following week. :bawling::tears: There is so much more they need to cover right now. 

 

P.S I don’t doubt the spoilers but I would like to read the the before chapter and after chapter o get a better understanding on what is being written. I may see it in a different light so I can share with the rest of you. :heart:

I think the love triangle is made more prominent to make the audience more invested in their ships/team. These changes make NIngsang shippers anxious about their ships while making NIng Que x Mo Shan Shan shippers think they have a chance or at least make them more invested in the show. This could be further seen as there is also an official poll between the girls to see if you are team Sang Sang or team Mo Shan Shan.

 

My opinion on Ning Que hitting Sang Sang: Although I also don't like it and think they could have handled it differently, I could also see it as a parent/older figure disciplining a younger member. Whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a reality that even now in the modern time and in every culture, some parent's discipline their kids by hitting them. In this particular case, it's the Chinese culture where  correct me if I'm wrong, younger people should show respect for elders/people older than them. From Ning Que's point of view, Sang Sang who is younger than him is disrespecting him by yelling, talking back, and disobeying him so he hits her as an elder/parental figure. Other similar situations in the show are when the emperor hits the princess on the cheek, when the princess makes her brother kneel on his knees, when the emperor allows the prince's tutor to hit him if he disobeys, and when Yan Se tries to hit Ning Que when he found out about the fake chicken soup writings. This doesn't excuse Ning Que's actions, but is a possible explanation for this scene.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thartie said:

True. They should have anticipated that people will read the novel and will find out some contradiction in between both. And also, the novel is already at its best  that's why people gets drawn to it. They don't need to attract females viewer. Just put handsome actors and rest assure female viewers will be swarming all over it. Lol. I'm one of them. Hahahha

 

Not reading pages from this thread i feel so much left behind. Cant quote much, but i agree with @thartie @rhaps @UnniSarah and @kiara_bleu. I always accepted all movie and series based on novel adaptation, although yeah got lil dissapoint here and there, but i think as long as it has least 80% faithfully to the book, i'll be okay. I know how hard to translate someone imagination from writing become 100% faithfully to be watchable. 

 

Yet with some addition of NQ-MSS scenes, NQ hitting SS, and etc..., oh well i still accepted, maybe i just too easy to pleased LOL. Because what important for me is, the plot that at least 80% faithfully to the book and the casts. And Ever Night give me more than that, beside they were least 80% faithfully to the book (CMIIW i give the score after reading some explanation from novel reader, since i myself havent finish read the novel) and succeed to cast beautiful and talented actors, also they added so many natural breath-taking scenery, and last but not least, they have great ost! 

 

So I just enjoy the series, enjoy reading the novel and reading this thread, and bonus got to know you all in here, so happy!

 

Just my 2 cent

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@epinklyn, I basically imagined that this was not Ever Night, during the wilderness episodes :joy: . Besides, CFY wont be in S2, so I just try to enjoy S1 as much as I can. I'm loving the action scenes and YHY too, plus Xia Hou, so ...yeah

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My old post about NQ-MSS-SS.... 

Jiang Ye / Ever Night is also a story about growth, and Mo Shanshan appearance to NQ and SS's life do force both to evaluate about their relationship. It forced Ning Que to decide who he's wiling to let go (Mo Shanshan) and who he will never let go (Sang Sang).

Spoiler
On 11/9/2018 at 1:39 PM, lynne22 said:

 

Now about the romance in Ever Night, 

  Hide contents

I love Sang Sang, trully! But Mo Shan shan do have a special place because how pure heart and graceful she is in her acceptance that for Ning Que, Sang Sang is the most important person. 

That's what I like the most from her and somehow missing from a lot of story these days.. Lol..... Yes @Wotad she's a likable personality.....   

Although I think of NQ feeling for MSS is appreciation for her abilities and likes for her kindness,  I guess there are some guilt and thankful towards her too. It's a complex feeling but very human so for me this very moving.... and also very telling on how much Ning Que will always choose  Sang Sang above everyone and everything. 

 

I have a favorite line of her talking to NQ about his feeling towards Sang Sang. 

"I like you... but I like you that likes her (Sang Sang) more...." she says this while looking at NQ that is looking at Haotian Sang sang. NQ is at a tragic point of his life.

Sang Sang is there, but it's not his Sang Sang.... Anyway... my point is this line is meaningful because of what it represents... she meant for it for NQ not to feel guilty to her... and also to give him a silent support... MSS is a good girl. 

 

Now, the trailer shows a scene where SS ask MSS to be NQ's wife whereas in the book there's not much contact between them at this time, so I'm looking forward on how the script writer is going to tell this part of the story.

 

One thing I mention that for me Jiang Ye is also a story about growth, and Mo Shanshan appearance to NQ and life do force both to evaluate about their relationship. And, I agree with you @rhap it's a very good.

It forced Ning Que to decide who he's wiling to let go (Mo Shanshan) and who he will never let go (Sang Sang).

I mean come on.....  SS and NQ's relationship... they're very Old Married Couple vibe, even Chao xiaoshu commented on it, but NQ didn't understand it at the time. 

I'm really looking forward in looking how their relationship is going to be developed on screen. Their's are special. 

In OLD Chang An MV there's this one scene where NQ placed a hairpin in SS's hair.. and it's so sweet.... :wub:

 

I want to talk more about NQ and SS in the latter season, but I find the situation to be so tragic...... Ning Que and Sang Sang breaks my heart................. especially for Ning Que  :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: 

 

Funny thing that crosses my mind the other day, Ning Que recently reminded me of Yang Guo from Return of Condor Heroes when Yang Guo misses and search for Xiao Liong Nu for 16 years.

Sang Sang is irreplaceable and  the only one that Ning Que cares about in his life. 

 

 

LOL.. I know i talk about about the romance. But trust me, Ever Night is also very patriotic. I'm looking forward towards the next season, and how other characters in the academy will be played. The Senior brother and sister's in the academy are awesome! 

 

 

42 episode into the drama, while I think MSS-NQ scene is overdone in the latter episode... (41-42).... I still have hope that the finish product can be good. So I'm willing to wait for now. Altho... this is getting too dramatic for my taste.. hahaha... 

 

Anyway,,, With the current Sang Sang that trust Ning Que completely..  drama Sang Sang will need a push / a catalyst of sort that makes her change.

That's why, I think the drama is going to make a dramatic moment between NQ and SS for the start of them having different thoughts... I'm thinking the revelation of Yan Se and Wei Guang Ming's death will be the start.

 

Also, I wonder what this scene is about , I saw this in the "Heart Shaped Universe" MV,,, and this particular scene lingers... :tears: I don't think this scene is aired yet right?

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rhaps said:

@epinklyn, I basically imagined that this was not Ever Night, during the wilderness episodes :joy: . Besides, CFY wont be in S2, so I just try to enjoy S1 as much as I can. I'm loving the action scenes and YHY too, plus Xia Hou, so ...yeah

 

Oh yeahhh rightttt the action scenesss!! That is a superrrrr bonusssss!!! How come i can forget that huksss.

 

During the wilderness, it is not Ever Night ---> Oh why is that @rhaps

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, epinklyn said:

 

Oh yeahhh rightttt the action scenesss!! That is a superrrrr bonusssss!!! How come i can forget that huksss.

 

During the wilderness, it is not Ever Night ---> Oh why is that @rhaps

So that I dont have to remember that the OTP is not supposed to be them :joy: 

 

Ohhh I love the action parts (you know which one ..*wink wink*) ..although it's not the same as it was in the book. I've watched that part several times already. 

 

The fact that I've watched the raws first also help, actually. I've watched them and have known what was going to happen, then have done the discussions, etc2. So , when I rewatched it, I knew what was going to happen and just fast forward what I didnt like. I was previously disappointed with the battle in the wilderness, coz it should be a lot fierce in the novel. Then I rewatched it and lowered down my expectation, and, yeah, it still felt good. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

 

  Hide contents

 

Also, I wonder what this scene is about , I saw this in the "Heart Shaped Universe" MV,,, and this particular scene lingers... :tears: I don't think this scene is aired yet right?

  Hide contents

giphy.gif

 

 

 

 

 

It was on ep 5 or 6 when NQ n SS witnessed 小黑 dead body being dragged by the imperial guard. On the night while NQ brush the blood trail on his main door, SS found small pocket about Lin General Massacre investigation left by 小黑 for NQ. After that NQ rushed to the crime scene and picturized how 小黑 dead.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@epinklyn :wub: Thanks..... awww I mush have forgotten that.... LoL. Ah I'm glad its not a sad moment then. 

 

34 minutes ago, rhaps said:

The fact that I've watched the raws first also help, actually. I've watched them and have known what was going to happen, then have done the discussions, etc2. So , when I rewatched it, I knew what was going to happen and just fast forward what I didnt like. I was previously disappointed with the battle in the wilderness, coz it should be a lot fierce in the novel. Then I rewatched it and lowered down my expectation, and, yeah, it still felt good. 

LoL... Yeah, The horse gang arc feels too short, I don't feel pressured like in the book. But,  I like the final scene of NQ and Lin Ling's battle.. that was amazingly good! The sound effect when the swords meet.. is :lol: 

 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, rhaps said:

So that I dont have to remember that the OTP is not supposed to be them :joy: 

 

Ohhh I love the action parts (you know which one ..*wink wink*) ..although it's not the same as it was in the book. I've watched that part several times already. 

 

The fact that I've watched the raws first also help, actually. I've watched them and have known what was going to happen, then have done the discussions, etc2. So , when I rewatched it, I knew what was going to happen and just fast forward what I didnt like. I was previously disappointed with the battle in the wilderness, coz it should be a lot fierce in the novel. Then I rewatched it and lowered down my expectation, and, yeah, it still felt good. 

 

LOL i have the same exactly habit as you @rhaps! The days without EN, i fill it with rewatched my fav scenes and eps with engsub.

 

17 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn :wub: Thanks..... awww I mush have forgotten that.... LoL. Ah I'm glad its not a sad moment then. 

 

LoL... Yeah, The horse gang arc feels too short, I don't feel pressured like in the book. But,  I like the final scene of NQ and Lin Ling's battle.. that was amazingly good! The sound effect when the swords meet.. is :lol: 

 

 

Ya i like the sound effect especially when NQ's fire sword get on LL' shield, i think i hear "死吧“ or "JEDAAARRR" sumthing like that LOL. And the final scene when MSS send Talisman Fu to help NQ, he also give the best expression and screammmmm like he got tremendous power and he cant hold it.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Daylight Chang said:

I think the love triangle is made more prominent to make the audience more invested in their ships/team. These changes make NIngsang shippers anxious about their ships while making NIng Que x Mo Shan Shan shippers think they have a chance or at least make them more invested in the show. This could be further seen as there is also an official poll between the girls to see if you are team Sang Sang or team Mo Shan Shan.

 

My opinion on Ning Que hitting Sang Sang: Although I also don't like it and think they could have handled it differently, I could also see it as a parent/older figure disciplining a younger member. Whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a reality that even now in the modern time and in every culture, some parent's discipline their kids by hitting them. In this particular case, it's the Chinese culture where  correct me if I'm wrong, younger people should show respect for elders/people older than them. From Ning Que's point of view, Sang Sang who is younger than him is disrespecting him by yelling, talking back, and disobeying him so he hits her as an elder/parental figure. Other similar situations in the show are when the emperor hits the princess on the cheek, when the princess makes her brother kneel on his knees, when the emperor allows the prince's tutor to hit him if he disobeys, and when Yan Se tries to hit Ning Que when he found out about the fake chicken soup writings. This doesn't excuse Ning Que's actions, but is a possible explanation for this scene.

 

i always thanks Mo ShanShan for appearing.... as from what i can see is that she is the tip or the point where NingSang relationship took a turn......both NingSang are too use to each other.....SangSang is always oblivious to actually how she really felt....as NingQue had always been cold to others but acted differently and affectionate towards another....

 

With LiYu it was totally different....as she had treated NingQue with disdain when they first bump and meet hence there were no threat there that forces the changes in NingQue attitude.....however with Mo ShanShan it is a little different....she didnt treated NingQue with disdain but indifferent and despite disagreement or little misunderstand she treat NingQue like a human being....that from the opposite sex wrought a different reaction out from NingQue which was why SangSang was threaten and from there the ball got rolling......

 

i didnt really think much of the way NingQue handle SangSang was wrong by some what perceived.....it was not overly so in my eyes....lols....maybe because when i see in NingQue eyes he was frustrated and he was at lost what to do with SangSang.....he desperately wanted her back and he doesnt know how to relay that in plain sight.....

 

SangSang is the water he needed....he cant sleep without her besides him.....and he can't breath without SangSang.....which was also one of the reason why he needed her....somehow with the appearance of Mo ShanShan....it kind of push both NingQue & SangSang into acknowledging their reaction towards each other....

 

NingQue never ever questions whether SangSang's parent will release her back to him....but he demand it to be so that SangSang will return to him as she is his and no one had the right to even question that......

  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Daylight Chang said:

My opinion on Ning Que hitting Sang Sang: Although I also don't like it and think they could have handled it differently, I could also see it as a parent/older figure disciplining a younger member. Whether you believe it's right or wrong it's a reality that even now in the modern time and in every culture, some parent's discipline their kids by hitting them. In this particular case, it's the Chinese culture where  correct me if I'm wrong, younger people should show respect for elders/people older than them. From Ning Que's point of view, Sang Sang who is younger than him is disrespecting him by yelling, talking back, and disobeying him so he hits her as an elder/parental figure. Other similar situations in the show are when the emperor hits the princess on the cheek, when the princess makes her brother kneel on his knees, when the emperor allows the prince's tutor to hit him if he disobeys, and when Yan Se tries to hit Ning Que when he found out about the fake chicken soup writings. This doesn't excuse Ning Que's actions, but is a possible explanation for this scene.

This is a fair argument.  I think another issue with the hitting is that in the novel this scene is where he deliberately doesn't and can't hit her but the drama does the exact opposite.  This is also where he realises she is a young lady and not just his little Sang Sang and begins to realise what is going on with them and their feelings.  In the drama clip (as you said) it still is like a parental figure disciplining a child which just seems to further reinforce the parent/child aspect of their relationship.  But I guess Drama NQ and SS are very different to their novel characters and we will have to wait and see how the whole scene plays out. 

 

I also think it is inappropriate and disrespectful to treat her that way in front of her real parents and won't give them a good impression of him.  Sang Sang has already run away from him and the first time they meet NQ he is shouting, insulting her appearance and hitting her.  They must wonder how badly he treated her all these years!  By the way Sang Sang's parents seem like very nice people. I'm happy for her :)

 

5 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

Can Wednesday come any quicker?! :tears:

Can't wait until NQ SS reunion 

I was looking forward to this but now I'm more looking forward to her leaving him :lol:

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

i always thanks Mo ShanShan for appearing.... as from what i can see is that she is the tip or the point where NingSang relationship took a turn......both NingSang are too use to each other.....SangSang is always oblivious to actually how she really felt....as NingQue had always been cold to others but acted differently and affectionate towards another....

 

With LiYu it was totally different....as she had treated NingQue with disdain when they first bump and meet hence there were no threat there that forces the changes in NingQue attitude.....however with Mo ShanShan it is a little different....she didnt treated NingQue with disdain but indifferent and despite disagreement or little misunderstand she treat NingQue like a human being....that from the opposite sex wrought a different reaction out from NingQue which was why SangSang was threaten and from there the ball got rolling......

 

i didnt really think much of the way NingQue handle SangSang was wrong by some what perceived.....it was not overly so in my eyes....lols....maybe because when i see in NingQue eyes he was frustrated and he was at lost what to do with SangSang.....he desperately wanted her back and he doesnt know how to relay that in plain sight.....

 

SangSang is the water he needed....he cant sleep without her besides him.....and he can't breath without SangSang.....which was also one of the reason why he needed her....somehow with the appearance of Mo ShanShan....it kind of push both NingQue & SangSang into acknowledging their reaction towards each other....

 

NingQue never ever questions whether SangSang's parent will release her back to him....but he demand it to be so that SangSang will return to him as she is his and no one had the right to even question that......

Oh yeah. Never forget that he is so willing to burn their mansion down if if won't agree with what he wanted. Hahahha. NQ is very cool! Lol

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is BTS where First Brother and NQ chit chat about 天书, i like this scene very much, NQ act like his age as little brother, feel safe, learning something and make a joke with First Brother, and First brother also act like big brother who will always take care of his little brother.

 

http://m.v.qq.com/play/play.html?coverid=rpup19lfbuf2skc&vid=k00297h42c1&ptag=2_6.2.2.17137_copy

 

Ah btw i have a question, from the beginning until now, and from before NQ can cultivate until now, why everybody said NQ is weak? Either his friends or foes, isn't he excellent in combat? Or there is other meaning about 'weak'?, not just refer that he is still a newbie in cultivation world, and he only got 10 from 12 accupoint are opened.

Edited by epinklyn
Adding a question
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, raziela said:

This is a fair argument.  I think another issue with the hitting is that in the novel this scene is where he deliberately doesn't and can't hit her but the drama does the exact opposite.  This is also where he realises she is a young lady and not just his little Sang Sang and begins to realise what is going on with them and their feelings.  In the drama clip (as you said) it still is like a parental figure disciplining a child which just seems to further reinforce the parent/child aspect of their relationship.  But I guess Drama NQ and SS are very different to their novel characters and we will have to wait and see how the whole scene plays out. 

 

I also think it is inappropriate and disrespectful to treat her that way in front of her real parents and won't give them a good impression of him.  Sang Sang has already run away from him and the first time they meet NQ he is shouting, insulting her appearance and hitting her.  They must wonder how badly he treated her all these years!  By the way Sang Sang's parents seem like very nice people. I'm happy for her :)

 

I was looking forward to this but now I'm more looking forward to her leaving him :lol:

That is the thing. NQ doesn't care what other people will think. May it be her parents or the emperor himself. I don't think it's inappropriate and disrespectful either. Because as you can see, he was saying those because he wanted SS for himself. He was trying to discourage her into finding and husband by uttering those thing whereas, in reality, that is not what he really sees in her. And he doesn't want other people to look at her the way he does. Because she is his and his alone and when it comes to SS he becomes the most selfish person in the whole novel universe.

43 minutes ago, raziela said:

 

I was looking forward to this but now I'm more looking forward to her leaving him :lol:

Hahahaha. The only scene I was looking forward too. Her leaving him and the thing he will actually do just to have her back! Deabak! Lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, angelangie said:

SangSang is the water he needed....he cant sleep without her besides him.....and he can't breath without SangSang.....which was also one of the reason why he needed her....somehow with the appearance of Mo ShanShan....it kind of push both NingQue & SangSang into acknowledging their reaction towards each other....

 

NingQue never ever questions whether SangSang's parent will release her back to him....but he demand it to be so that SangSang will return to him as she is his and no one had the right to even question that......

So very true @angelangie...

Spoiler

There was a scene when he mentioned suicide because he feared he would never have her with him again. The fear , the desperation and choice of abandoning the home because without her he would never go back to their little shop.  

It broke my heart when that was mentioned.  I hope they show all that raw and intense moment of realization WHAT SANG SANG REALLY MEANT TO HIM. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×