Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

2 hours ago, epinklyn said:

I read this chapter about Lin Ling

Reveal hidden contents

He began to fall down, during which he struggled to open his eyes and looked at the ground with blurred sight and just saw the Horse Gang leader raising his head to see him too. Now he could confirm that this leader should be a great Psyche Master at Seethrough State!

How noble and powerful it was for a great Psyche Master at Seethrough State. If he was in the military camp, he must be a general. If he served in the imperial court,he must be a Minister of Offerings. If he was in the earthy world, he would be respected. Why such a man should disguise himself as a Horse Gang to kill me?

Ning Que realized he had underestimated his enemy. If he had known that he was the target of the enemy and his opponent was a great Psyche Master with great power earlier, he would have used the Primordial Thirteen Arrows absolutely at the beginning. Although Second Brother had also said such words, this Horse Gang leader was definitely not weaker than Prince Long Qing!

The Horse Gang leader, or we should say, Lin Ling, a great Psyche Master in the fortress army of northeast Tang Empire, slightly raised his head and narrowed his eyes. Looking at Ning Que who was spurting blood in the air, he shew a complicated expression in his eyes, a mixture of being complacent, fearful and proud.

If the Military Minister wanted to investigate somebody, it would definitely dig out all his past and background. The strength and fight habit Ning Que had shown at the entrance of Northern Mountain Road and the fact that he learnt Talisman Taoism from Master Yan Se were all in their list of investigation.

A great Psyche Master at Seethrough State had made such careful and meticulous preparation before his fight with a greenhand at No Doubts State. If by doing so he still couldn't kill his opponent, it just proved that Haotian was unfair.

Anyway, Lin Ling still felt proud when seeing Ning Que was about to die. Because even though he was the strongest Psyche Master in the fortress army of northeast, the person he killed today was a student of the Second floor of the Academy and the core disciple of the Headmaster of Academy.

So that's why he felt both proud and fearful. Therefore, after confirming that he had killed Ning Que, he decided to kill his trusted followers beside him immediately... as well as he himself. He wouldn't allow this affair to trouble the general.

The horse carriage between the camps that had been in silence for a long time suddenly moved, yet the movement was earthshaking.

The whole carriage broke, with curtains, wooden blocks, metal and accessaries spraying to all directions like arrows.

With the broke of the carriage, the girl in white drifted to the air, her delicate and waterfall-like black hair drifting with wind. She looked at the firewall, and her scattered eyesight suddenly focused. Her pale face abnormally flushed and then she pointed out one finger.

The slender finger drew several lines in the biting winter wind of the Wilderness.

With her finger breaking the air, the wind and the heaven and earth, an invisible power formed with the drawing of lines.

This was the Infinitive Talisman which could only be drawn by Divine Talisman Masters at Knowing Destiny State!

The finger of the girl in white fiercely trembled, as if she was suffering from great pain.

Finally, she just managed to draw a half of this talisman rather than the whole one.

She indifferently glanced at the side of the firewall and could faintly see that the figure of Ning Que was falling down at a high speed.

She closed her eyes, falling backwards to the ground.

The unfinished talisman suddenly collapsed and contracted, causing all the surroundings to collapse and condense with it. And in a very short time, it condensed into a mass of transparent air.

The invisible and transparent power of talisman, like fists waved out by God with full strength, violently rushed out and broke a huge hole in the firewall!

Over ten Horse Gangs fell down from their horses one after another, blood spurting out from them.

The pupil of the Horse Gang leader severely condensed. Even if he was a great Psyche Master at Seethrough Sate, he still sensed the horror of the power.

Although the talisman was unfinished, it was still the Infinitive Talisman that only Divine Talisman Masters could understand.

Divine Talisman.

Next chapter:

The firewall on the front of the camp was intended to give Ning Que an opportunity to kill the Horse Gang leader, yet it didn't cover an area large enough to ward off those Horse Gangs. During the previous tangled fight, the Horse Gangs yelled and waved their curved knives and rushed in when the laager consisting of plates and hay bags was already badly damaged. Those disciples of Black Ink Garden, holding their sharp knives, fought against the enemy with great determination, but the fight took a heavy toll on those soldiers and workers of Yan Kingdom in a very short time.

At the moment, the Horse Gang leader was missing. Nobody knew whether he had been taken away by his trusted subordinate because of his serious injury, or if he had died and his corpse stamped into the mud by the hoofbeats. This had greatly impacted the Horse Gangs and the assaulting queue was in an array of disorder. Moreover, the defense forces in the camp were on the edge of great danger.

So Lin Ling is a talisman and managed to escape but unclear whether he's dead or not, i havent read it further. CMIIW

@epinklyn In the book, NQ will finds him, and then kills him before NQ depart with MSS to the wilderness. In the drama, it didn't happen. LoL. And Lin Ling is not a talisman master in the book. 

I can see why the script writer changed it... in the book, NQ tortured Lin Ling before he killed him, and judging from previous episodes that we've seen, torture or something that's too intense like cannibalism, won't appear in this drama. And of course they have to do time management, so combining his character with another one that's going to fight NQ in the future makes sense too. 

@littlemissmiss maybeee yes.. maybe no :ph34r: it could still happen in the end of 42... we'll just have to wait and see. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

God I sure hope so!! I just can't wait for the episode when SS leaves NQ lol. I'm watching ep 41/42 tonight just waiting for it to be uploaded

I just had a quick skim through of ep 42. Unfortunately NQ hasn't reunited with SS :tears:. The first part of ep 41

Spoiler

Was so heart wrenching. Really made me cry when WGM and YS left the world. And also Jun Mo cares for SS so much 

Really starting to ship them so much now haha 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Oh... this MV for the new OST kills me....  titled "Heart Shaped Universe" .... :tears: 

The scenes are all the progress of NQ and SS since ep 01 till today. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@littlemissmiss I don't think there's going to be reunion of SS and NQ before episode 50+.  Coz a soompier posted preview for EP.50 in which NQ was flirting with MSS even after coming back home leaving SS alone.  Awwwww, my :heartbreak:.  So, she may leave home at the end of EP.50 and EP.51-52 may be NQ will realise his love for SS and reunion of our OTP.  just my guess.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

@littlemissmiss I don't think there's going to be reunion of SS and NQ before episode 50+.  Coz a soompier posted preview for EP.50 in which NQ was flirting with MSS even after coming back home leaving SS alone.  Awwwww, my :heartbreak:.  So, she may leave home at the end of EP.50 and EP.51-52 may be NQ will realise his love for SS and reunion of our OTP.  just my guess.

@lynne22 @ningsangcpp

1. EP 51-52?! We only get our wholesome duo back for 8-9 episodes? If this is true, surely it is one of the biggest injustices of the world :lol: 

2. Do the episode previews actually match the right episode though? I think there was some discussion that it was off?

3. I’m up to ep 30/31 right before NQ&MSS take too much screen time. Drama NQ, by the comments I skimmed through (I don’t want to get into too spoilers even though I read the book lol), seem to be less considerate/sweet than Novel NQ. UGH. I can’t wait till Drama NQ suffers and I hope the show every part of the novel where:

Spoiler

- he wakes up and thinks SS has gone to the market

- he goes back to sleep and she’s still not there

- he makes food for two and doesn’t eat it 

- he checks their money and sees that she’s gone

- he brings all his stuff with him as he leaves Old Brush Pen so material things can make him feel better for not having SS

- he tells gate guard to close the city gates and that SS took his money so they can search for her 

- he FINALLY realizes that he was gone for 6 months and SS has been gone for half a day and he’s gone crazy missing her!!! 

- literally everything in the book in the chapter 

I very much would like to see NQ suffer because he’s a flirty punk and SS deserves better lol. 

What a great holiday present that would be!

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

5 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

@lynne22 @ningsangcpp

1. EP 51-52?! We only get our wholesome duo back for 8-9 episodes? If this is true, surely it is one of the biggest injustices of the world :lol: 

2. Do the episode previews actually match the right episode though? I think there was some discussion that it was off?

3. I’m up to ep 30/31 right before NQ&MSS take too much screen time. Drama NQ, by the comments I skimmed through (I don’t want to get into too spoilers even though I read the book lol), seem to be less considerate/sweet than Novel NQ. UGH. I can’t wait till Drama NQ suffers and I hope the show every part of the novel where:

Hide contents

- he brings all his stuff with him as he leaves Old Brush Pen so material things can make him feel better for not having SS

- he tells gate guard to close the city gates and that SS took his money so they can search for her 

- he FINALLY realizes that he was gone for 6 months and SS has been gone for half a day and he’s gone crazy missing her!!! 

I very much would like to see NQ suffer because he’s a flirty punk and SS deserves better lol. 

Yep i believe the preview episode numbers are definitely off! 2x previews i watched that were supposedly for ep 48/49 had already appeared in ep 42. so im pretty sure NQ and SS will reunite in next weeks episodes. then we can see NQ suffer hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

@lynne22 @ningsangcpp

Reveal hidden contents

can someone pm the link for the book pretty please???

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@epinklyn In the book, NQ will finds him, and then kills him before NQ depart with MSS to the wilderness. In the drama, it didn't happen. LoL. And Lin Ling is not a talisman master in the book. 

I can see why the script writer changed it... in the book, NQ tortured Lin Ling before he killed him, and judging from previous episodes that we've seen, torture or something that's too intense like cannibalism, won't appear in this drama. And of course they have to do time management, so combining his character with another one that's going to fight NQ in the future makes sense too. 

@littlemissmiss maybeee yes.. maybe no :ph34r: it could still happen in the end of 42... we'll just have to wait and see. 

Ah i see, thx for the explanation @lynne22, you right, other than main cast or supporting cast no need to cast one by one, will make confuse LOL, more over it will reduce main cast screen time hehe.

• Like 4

Just saw episodes 31 & 32:

Spoiler

I got all teary when SS gave NQ the big black umbrella and that whole scene;

Poor SS is so lonely but I am glad that finally she has a chance to also cultivate and developed with her adopted Shifu. Old WG is strong and a potentially powerful teacher but argh I can anticipate the tension already if one day he realizes that NQ is who he has been after - also what position this puts SS and NQ in!;

I almost spit out my tea when WG said the baby line instead of apprentice....ewwww;

Ahhh my hope in the Princess has died - she is becoming so narrow-minded and idiotic to be manipulated. Joke on them all since the Emperor has always known Re the Empress’ secret etc.;

MSS is likeable but I can already tell that I will get annoyed by her and her students lol but hey as long as she is the catalyst for NQ and SS to realize their true feeling — bring it on!!

So what did happen to brother ChaoSS? 

Volume 2 - Chapter 24 - of the official Thai novel ends right with the results of the Academy exams. 

• Like 8

1 hour ago, hot_hot1975 said:

can someone pm the link for the book pretty please???

If you go to page 1, you have two links for the book in english translations chapterwise.  Please check it.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

The first part of ep 41

Hide contents

Was so heart wrenching. Really made me cry when WGM and YS left the world. And also Jun Mo cares for SS so much 

Really starting to ship them so much now haha 

I'm watching it 

I'm sad too :bawling:

Just wait until NQ knows 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

NQ is so shameless, going around flirting up woman & breaking their hearts. Judging from preview clips, I actually pity MSS. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

OKay Okay , Everyone. I did the unthinkable, I skipped. LOL LOL LO JUst couldn't help myself anymore. I Will go back once I have read the part when SS leaves Ning Que... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

As I am reading ch 356 NQ is truly shameless, so glad that SS will make him suffer. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

@rhaps  @lynne22   Spoiler Alert / Novelllll 

Spoiler

Suddenly, Ning Que raised his head, looked at Sangsang on the opposite side and asked, "Since your childhood, we have discussed what kind of sister-in-law I should find for you."

Sangsang put her bowl on the table lightly and looked over and corrected him, "That's young mistress."

"That kind of appellation was used after we left the City of Wei."

Ning Que burst into laughter at the thought of their past experiences of going to the House of Red Sleeves to select girls together with Sangsang. Then, he finally understood why he felt empty these days. It was because he had not asked for somebody's advice, or reported to somebody, or perhaps he wanted to hear something that could please him.

He looked at Sangsang and seriously asked, "What do you think of Mo Shanshan?"

Sangsang earnestly looked into his eyes, and after a long time, she raised her bowl again and answered, "Good."

Looking at the little girl who almost buried her face in the rice, Ning Que asked curiously, "Very good?"

Sangsang raised her face from the bowl and said, "Very good."

Watching her crystal eyes, her soft yellowish hair, her little darkish face and the rice pasted on her cheeks, Ning Que sank into silence for a long time and then smiled without saying anything.

"Nothing, I was just asking."

Funniest thing, He asks her her opinion of Mo Shan Shan , the answer he wanted she didn't give it to him. SO  another big misunderstanding just happen. HE sure did not lke her answer. THat is why he said she was still a child. smh smh 

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

OKay Okay , Everyone. I did the unthinkable, I skipped. LOL LOL LO JUst couldn't help myself anymore. I Will go back once I have read the part when SS leaves Ning Que... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

As I am reading ch 356 NQ is truly shameless, so glad that SS will make him suffer. LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Hide contents

Suddenly, Ning Que raised his head, looked at Sangsang on the opposite side and asked, "Since your childhood, we have discussed what kind of sister-in-law I should find for you."

Sangsang put her bowl on the table lightly and looked over and corrected him, "That's young mistress."

Ning Que burst into laughter at the thought of their past experiences of going to the House of Red Sleeves to select girls together with Sangsang. Then, he finally understood why he felt empty these days. It was because he had not asked for somebody's advice, or reported to somebody, or perhaps he wanted to hear something that could please him.

Sangsang earnestly looked into his eyes, and after a long time, she raised her bowl again and answered, "Good."

Looking at the little girl who almost buried her face in the rice, Ning Que asked curiously, "Very good?"

Watching her crystal eyes, her soft yellowish hair, her little darkish face and the rice pasted on her cheeks, Ning Que sank into silence for a long time and then smiled without saying anything.

Funniest thing, He asks her her opinion of Mo Shan Shan , the answer he wanted she didn't give it to him. SO  another big misunderstanding just happen. HE sure did not lke her answer. THat is why he said she was still a child. smh smh 

Heart break sigh......but I'm glad sangsang left him and he get to see his own mistakes then

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Heart break sigh......but I'm glad sangsang left him and he get to see his own mistakes then

Me too @angelangie, he deserved it but We all know he is still young and stupid. He knows Sang a Sang is the most important person in his life but he never told her that.  Their lack of communicating together is what is causing all this misunderstanding. Smh smh smh. I do love Third Sister. Lol lol I love Second Brother because even he can see how much Ning Que loves Sang Sang. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Me too @angelangie, he deserved it but We all know he is still young and stupid. He knows Sang a Sang is the most important person in his life but he never told her that.  Their lack of communicating together is what is causing all this misunderstanding. Smh smh smh. I do love Third Sister. Lol lol I love Second Brother because even he can see how much Ning Que loves Sang Sang. 

But it is also mainly he is too use to sangsang being there and accomodate him all the times ....so he had never felt it or thought of it till sangsang left him......

Which actually will do him good as he will then felt the loneliness sangsang felt when she was home alone 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Reveal hidden contents

I like your interpretation and it makes more sense to me now! 

Spoiler

Originally, I thought he was quiet because he wanted Sangsang to be more enthusiastic (because he is dense lol) and not because he wanted to hear her say she doesn’t like him with anyone else! 

Gahhh...another week without Evernight episodes because I am too petty to watch without NQ&SS LOL 

• Haha 7

4 minutes ago, littlemissmiss said:

I like your interpretation and it makes more sense to me now! 

Hide contents

Originally, I thought he was quiet because he wanted Sangsang to be more enthusiastic (because he is dense lol) and not because he wanted to hear her say she doesn’t like him with anyone else! 

Gahhh...another week without Evernight episodes because I am too petty to watch without NQ&SS LOL 

@littlemissmiss  I was very petty today. I couldn’t watch today’s episode. I will just wait for subs... I really need subs to understand these episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This is totally random as I was browsing IG LMAO. I think the IG owner (I love her!) visits here as well. It’s just so damn funny. Hahaha.

Spoiler

I can’t wait to see this in the drama. HAHAHAHA!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

58 minutes ago, stucked said:

This is totally random as I was browsing IG LMAO. I think the IG owner (I love her!) visits here as well. It’s just so damn funny. Hahaha.

Hide contents

I can’t wait to see this in the drama. HAHAHAHA!

Jiahhhhh

Anyway, the drama really makes NQ more annoying than in the novel *sigh*.  And sorry to say, the drama SS is weaker compared to the novel. SS novel can not be easily bullied by NQ. A lot of fans must be annoyed 

Btw, is there an english sub (a real english sub) for that spoiler?

• Like 4