Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

8 hours ago, thartie said:

OMG! You did not disappoint me @angelangie! Your translation is the best! @stucked and other chingus. Check this out! You can write a whole novel now Angie! Hats Off! Respect! :) I'm definitely 're reading this when I'm alone. 1000x times! 

lols maybe i should find a translation site to sign on and get paid for real :D , btw i just notice there are some minor mistakes or some mistakes that i didnt rectify.....did it till around 11pm my times and my eyes was tired sorry.

6 hours ago, Cheng Chao said:

Thank you @angelangie I love it, poor Ningque he is at his breaking point...and SS just want to get it on lol...

@UnniSarah thanks I will recommend on Netflix.

yes from what is see or read during translation, the whole world is against them right now....and on their trail .... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

So I just watched an ep50 preview on YouTube and I wanted to hug SS so badly 

Spoiler

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

Hide contents

NQ and MSS were like full on flirting and MSS even hooked arms with NQ and walked off somewhere and left SS all alone at home. She came back into the house and was looking everywhere for NQ

I really hope SS gets back at NQ and makes him jealous later on so he knows what he's losing 

Was that even in the novel? :crazy:  Or perhaps I missed it? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, rhaps said:

I'm not sure but here is the link 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

@rhaps no I don't remember reading this  in the novel, I think drama version  added alot more interaction MSS and NQ... hopefully it ends well with NQ making a clear choice like in the novel. I hate indecisive male leads...

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I'm not sure but here is the link 

Hide contents

Ohh ..hmm

I dont remember the detail in the novel, but I think that is still aligned with the story because :

The novel did say that he liked her too ..although not love

And NQ was indeed hanging out with her for a while. Even the Princess knew that

So ..yeah .. :huh: ..*sigh*

1 minute ago, Cheng Chao said:

@rhaps no I don't remember reading this  in the novel, I think drama version  added alot more interaction MSS and NQ... hopefully it ends well with NQ making a clear choice like in the novel. I hate indecisive male leads...

Thanks!

Yeah..it's okay if they add things, as long as the ending is the same. Dont turn him into indecisive, pls

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, rhaps said:

definitely no......

Spoiler

in the novel the separation in between MSS and NQ was very brief.....he admitted to liking her and wanted to marry her that is for sure but SangSang will not be there.....so he was force to choose......

the only thing he did for her when they separated was he wrote tons of calligraphy for her.....and then he went off.....

when they got back there were no mention of hook arms and all that.....but instead he did said.....he only can sleep at home because SangSang is there

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ningsangcpp said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

giphy.gif

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

https://www.weibo.com/tv/v/H5krU5PzV?fid=1034:431269791577112

Direct link to the video (just click on it to play):

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av37207614.html

:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

20 minutes ago, raziela said:

Sang Sang is too pure and precious for this:bawling:  I'm waiting for her to leave this selfish jerk Ning Que like:

On a lighter note some NingSang fans have decided Second Brother/Jun Mo treats SS better than NQ and thus the MoSang (Jun Mo + Sang Sang) couple was born:lol:.  It was kind of a joke thread but the shipping video is actually pretty good with some very clever editing and I didn't know Dylan Guo who plays Jun Mo was such a hottie when he was younger :wub:

I'm not sure how to copy and paste videos from Weibo but the link to the new power couple Jun Mo + Sang Sang fan video is posted on this thread:

u guys think this is crop? i mean the one with JunMo and SangSang? :D hehehehe , JunMo & SangSang doesnt look that bad :D 

cr: as tagged

006jjfzlgy1fxsub8ev85j30kw0kv777_zps3l8e

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

23 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, angelangie said:

u guys think this is crop? i mean the one with JunMo and SangSang? :D hehehehe , JunMo & SangSang doesnt look that bad :D 

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

10 minutes ago, thartie said:

I'm rooting for them too! Jumo and Sang sang. He always likes her. Hahahhaa

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

3 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I love the video!! It's super cute I ship them too. 

Tbh I ship SS with anyone haha even CPP. He's been spending lots of time with SS when NQ was not there for her. 

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

are we marrying SangSang off ??? hahahaha

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

What about HuanYan? the 3rd prince who seems to be obsess with SangSang too :D 

• Haha 8

12 minutes ago, raziela said:

I'm not sure if it's crop or not.  I think maybe it is from a BTS but they do look surprisingly good together.

I thought their interaction when they first met on the mountain was cute and now I found out there's a ship LMAO! I've read some bits from the novel and it seems like he is always supportive of Sang Sang.  He is a man with good taste!  Second Brother's character seems so serious at first but he's surprisingly entertaining.  I also love that he randomly has a pet goose that he is protective of:lol:

I love Chen Pi Pi too so I love their scenes together!   Even though I'm temporarily taking a break from the drama I am watching and re-watching Sang Sang clips and I love her scenes with other characters.  Seems many people appreciate her except NQ.

I will ship anybody for SangSang as long as it will bring the jealousy out of NQ! hahahhaha

Any

6 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

I would ship any good looking man for Sang Sang just to upset NQ. And let's see how protective and jealous he can become. hahahhha

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

No huanyan, he is the next shameless je** second to NQ.  Actually there's a bts video of SS and JM, the pic is from that.  Love them too.  Here's that bts video of SS and JM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, angelangie said:

so we have 

Chen PiPi

JunMo

in running

*cries* Please not 3rd Prince.  Sang  Sang has already suffered enough hardships in her life!

@thartie  We can add Long Quing just because it would really make NQ crazy with jealousy :lol:

Also seen some C-fans say if WGM was 40 years younger they would make a great ship too  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Does SS refers/calls NQ as NQ instead of young master at all in the webnovel? I've just noticed that she's never called NQ by his name, even when talking about him to other people the drama. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

Does SS refers/calls NQ as NQ instead of young master at all in the webnovel? I've just noticed that she's never called NQ by his name, even when talking about him to other people the drama. 

I just started reading the webnovel and SS always called him Ning Que even though she is registered in the census as maid servant.  In Chapter 6 NQ only told her to start calling him young master now they are going to Chang An city.

I don't know why they left that out of the drama.

• Like 6

Just now, raziela said:

I just started reading the webnovel and SS always called him Ning Que but in Chapter 6 NQ told her to start calling him young master now they are going to Chang An city.  I don't know why they left that out of the drama.

I'd prefer if she called him NQ. I want to hear SY as SS say his name atleast once in the drama. CFY as NQ saying SS's name is always so nice to hear.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, greenwatch08 said:

She calls her young master too in the novel . Dunno about s2-3,though. Ah, @raziela is right , sorry I missed that

The drama really loves to add thing for the romance, doesnt it? *sigh*. MSS is a sweet nice calm girl in the novel, but I feel like she is a bit more aggressive in the drama ? Just a bit, that is.  It's good, actually..coz I'll feel less sorry for her later when NQ chooses SS. 

And what's make me feel better is because NQ-SS still havent had any 'official' relationship yet, so it's actually normal for him to be attracted to one of the most famous beautiful girls in the cultivator land (who has a crush on him and has been eyeing him all the time). Sometimes,  a guy does need a smack (or two) in the head, in order to realize what's going on (yup..from real life experience). I honestly think that he doesnt even realize that SS has a crush on him . Yes, SS ..pls make him feeling guilty after this :P

• Like 2
  • Haha 5