Quantcast
angelangie

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

And how many smh @UnniSarah wrote @angelangie ? :D

hahhahaa... I admit there's a lot of time I agree and want to shake my head too... especially in the eskimo hut when they were teased by that boy about getting married... *facepalm* 

@UnniSarah I'm just teasing you... haha.. 

• LOL 5

16 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

And how many smh @UnniSarah wrote @angelangie ? :D

hahhahaa... I admit there's a lot of time I agree and want to shake my head too... especially in the eskimo hut when they were teased by that boy about getting married... *facepalm* 

@UnniSarah I'm just teasing you... haha.. 

hi-onion-head-emoticon.gif @lynne22 @angelangie  Ha Ha Ha !! I have no idea how much smh - -> ( Shaking My Head moments) is that what you are talking about. I came to late the conversation to know what you are taking about. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif  evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gifI wrote and I am trying to get over Ever Night but can’t seem to let go of this novel. I only wished I was this dedicated to Ever Night 2 before it airs on line. Lol lol 

Please 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Snow Guardian said:

HUAHUAHUAHUA:joy:

Dont break your TV, comrade. 

I know how you feel. Me too, I AM A HARDCORE OF SANGSANG. When I watched those unnecessary scenes about them in wasteland, I wanna puke blood! I prefer the character of NQ in the book, and not in the drama. Because in the novel, I know what NQ was thinking in his head and also know how he actually felt inside about SS. But, in the drama, the aunties often misleading me to think the other ways:triumph:   

I can't break it just got it for Christmas lol

I also prefer NQ from the novel because from the beginning it was always SS for him the rest were just infatuations because they are beautiful women and not even MSS had a chance in winning his love. The drama almost destroyed that part for me it felt like MSS was the female lead and had this tragic love with NQ instead of SS that is the main character in Ever Night:triumph:

• Like 3
  • Angry 3
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, toninha said:

I can't break it just got it for Christmas lol

I also prefer NQ from the novel because from the beginning it was always SS for him the rest were just infatuations because they are beautiful women and not even MSS had a chance in winning his love. The drama almost destroyed that part for me it felt like MSS was the female lead and had this tragic love with NQ instead of SS that is the main character in Ever Night:triumph:

Well said my comrade! I feel the same, and have the same thoughts as you. My disappointment is still there just thinking back how the drama shown in s1. I think in s2, there would be a highly challenging relationship for both of them as well since the aunties seem like "challenging love stories". And this time, YHY would be highly get involved in between them.:dissapointed_relieved:

I am in dilemma because I like YHY too....... I hope I dont end up dislike her in the future:bawling:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

Well said my comrade! I feel the same, and have the same thoughts as you. My disappointment is still there just thinking back how the drama shown in s1. I think in s2, there would be a highly challenging relationship for both of them as well since the aunties seem like "challenging love stories". And this time, YHY would be highly get involved in between them.:dissapointed_relieved:

I am in dilemma because I like YHY too....... I hope I dont end up dislike her in the future:bawling:

I really hope season 2 will be great because I love the novel but not sure how they are going to show this part of the story in the drama since it's really violent and dark:huh: 

But we have more romantic scenes:wub: can't wait to see if the new actor as chemistry with our SS.

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, toninha said:

I really hope season 2 will be great because I love the novel but not sure how they are going to show this part of the story in the drama since it's really violent and dark:huh: 

But we have more romantic scenes:wub: can't wait to see if the new actor as chemistry with our SS.

Same here.. I dont really care who is the new actor (NQ), as long as the aunties not ruining NQ-SS relationships in the future but following closely to the book, and not damaging SS's real characters like in the s1... I already happy with it.

• Like 5

This newly uploaded YouTube compiles a few interviews with Arthur + Song Yiren only, and one which also includes interview with Hu Jun and Kris Sun. I've seen them before, but this time they're English subbed. The first video has been shared here (with English translation provided by @angelangie), but the rest are only recently subbed. Unfortunately starting 11:47 the sub isn't available anymore, but perhaps the video loader is still doing it.

Spoiler

I chuckle when SYR bluntly says that Ning Que is the type of guy who just lounges in the house, does nothing, and of course he'd choose Sang Sang since she's like a mom who waits for him at home :)))

One thing that bugs me is when Arthur defines NQ's relationship with MSS. He says MSS is NQ's #2, she'll always be in his heart even when they're not together, and she's possibly his soulmate. WHAT??? I don't know if the translation is correct, or if it's Arthur's interpretation, or it's what's in the script. I do hope it's error in translation -- no offense to the translator, though! I doubt it's Arthur's own interpretation, because I'm sure the hands-on Director will discuss the state of the relationships to the actors. So most likely it's the script :rage:, and it only confirms what many have suspected all along: the writers DID deliberately twist the relationships between NQ-SS and NQ-MSS, and of course NQ-YHY, in Season 1. 

• Thanks 5

5 hours ago, caranita said:

This newly uploaded YouTube compiles a few interviews with Arthur + Song Yiren only, and one which also includes interview with Hu Jun and Kris Sun. I've seen them before, but this time they're English subbed. The first video has been shared here (with English translation provided by @angelangie), but the rest are only recently subbed. Unfortunately starting 11:47 the sub isn't available anymore, but perhaps the video loader is still doing it.

Reveal hidden contents

actually you cannot fault the love lines....

Spoiler

he do 'like' MoShanShan and while he liken it to his first love, it wasnt wrong either.....as the way it was projected..

• LOL 3

Ahh thank you so much comrade @Snow Guardian, finally i understand what she said in the video, she is so sweet, good kid and talented. 

I just know that in one day you can shoot for many different scenes, and only change costumes, but not the hairstyle. Wow, and then they have to arrange it in an order of episodes.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

20 hours ago, angelangie said:

actually you cannot fault the love lines....

Hide contents

he do 'like' MoShanShan and while he liken it to his first love, it wasnt wrong either.....as the way it was projected..

Spoiler

Do you mean at that time NQ thinks MSS is his soulmate?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, caranita said:

Reveal hidden contents

no nothing like that....

Spoiler

MoShanShan is different from others girls he encounter who didnt scorn or turn their head up upon seeing his dirty self......she wasnt aloof in handling NingQue and they share the 1 same passion, calligraphy....

this is what actually bind them together....NingQue does like her however he doesnt see her as a soulmate but someone he can have in his life....

we have to think outside the box a little....and ppl during that 'period' of times have tons and tons of wife....it was like a very normal practice to have more than 1 girls in your life.....so we actually can't fault NingQue into thinking that MoShanShan can be 'part' of his life......

to him.....he see her as parts of his life and he is not pushing SangSang away....as there is nothing wrong in having more than 1 girls back then after all :) and MoShanShan thought the same.....that she too can be part of NingQue life :) with SangSang in it

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

no nothing like that....

Hide contents

MoShanShan is different from others girls he encounter who didnt scorn or turn their head up upon seeing his dirty self......she wasnt aloof in handling NingQue and they share the 1 same passion, calligraphy....

this is what actually bind them together....NingQue does like her however he doesnt see her as a soulmate but someone he can have in his life....

we have to think outside the box a little....and ppl during that 'period' of times have tons and tons of wife....it was like a very normal practice to have more than 1 girls in your life.....so we actually can't fault NingQue into thinking that MoShanShan can be 'part' of his life......

to him.....he see her as parts of his life and he is not pushing SangSang away....as there is nothing wrong in having more than 1 girls back then after all :) and MoShanShan thought the same.....that she too can be part of NingQue life :) with SangSang in it

Spoiler

I understand that line of thinking, trust me.

That's why I was bugged with Arthur's description of MSS being NQ's "possibly soulmate", and questioned whether it's Arthur's own interpretation or the director/scriptwriter's take.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, caranita said:

Hide contents

I understand that line of thinking, trust me.

That's why I was bugged with Arthur's description of MSS being NQ's "possibly soulmate", and questioned whether it's Arthur's own interpretation or the director/scriptwriter's take.

I understand your concern, comrade:D But, I can assure you that NQ never have a  thought about MSS as his soulmate. It was written and explained very well in the book about this. Like what @angelangie said, he only consider her as being part of his life (just like his brothers and sisters in the academy). But his real home/family and the most closest person, and who understand him the most is SS. In the drama/book NQ called SS as his life, the one, mine, etc.. but he never calls MSS any of these.. Even if they get married, MSS would only be his concubine, not a main wife. one of the example, when NQ was asked by SS's father (both drama and book) about this, he immediate says of course she is the main wife.. even though he wanna take a concubine, he knew SS will not agree.. 

Spoiler

SS is the only one he can trust. I still remember in the novel, there is one period of time, MSS asks NQ to pass something important (I forgot what is the tool name) to her, but he refused and said directly to her that he wont/cant trust her. He immediate think about SS, the only one he can put his trust. She is the most important person, even much more important than the whole world for NQ. If she dies, he dies. So, we all know that MSS would never be his soulmate.. not even close to soulmate, but only to fulfill his man ego and his hormone problems that he has:tounge_xd:

(Dont throw me stones for being straight forward and saying all these):D

Why he likes MSS? It is because of their same interest. We all know how much NQ loves calligraphy. He said before to SS, I better sell my body than my calligraphy. And fortunately, he met a pretty, delicate and perfect girl (MSS), who loves what he loves. So, as a guy, who would not fall for her? Just put his position in our shoes. Me myself as girl would definitely drooling and devour a handsome guy who also happens to like me back:joy:

NQ would only take SS as his wife and the rest of the girls who he gonna encounter in the future, including MSS, will only be his concubine(s) or side dishes.

@angelangie very well said, comrade:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 1/23/2019 at 11:04 PM, caranita said:

Hide contents

I chuckle when SYR bluntly says that Ning Que is the type of guy who just lounges in the house, does nothing, and of course he'd choose Sang Sang since she's like a mom who waits for him at home :)))

One thing that bugs me is when Arthur defines NQ's relationship with MSS. He says MSS is NQ's #2, she'll always be in his heart even when they're not together, and she's possibly his soulmate. WHAT??? I don't know if the translation is correct, or if it's Arthur's interpretation, or it's what's in the script. I do hope it's error in translation -- no offense to the translator, though! I doubt it's Arthur's own interpretation, because I'm sure the hands-on Director will discuss the state of the relationships to the actors. So most likely it's the script :rage:, and it only confirms what many have suspected all along: the writers DID deliberately twist the relationships between NQ-SS and NQ-MSS, and of course NQ-YHY, in Season 1. 

I think you are right this is due to the director/writer changing things from the novel.  Seeing how hands-on the director is it's obvious that is how she would have told Arthur  to interpret the relationship.  I still don't understand why they would change things so much from the webnovel where he likes, attracted to and has things in common with MSS.  But soulmate? Absolutely not! It's not even a possibility.  The thing about the webnovel is there is no number 2 or possible other soulmate for NQ.  It's SS or it's nobody.  You don;t go through the hell NQ goes through for SS when you have alternative soulmates lmao!

The drama interpretation is contrary to the original work but I can't blame Arthur for that as it's obviously what the drama was trying to sell:rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, raziela said:

I think you are right this is due to the director/writer changing things from the novel.  Seeing how hands-on the director is it's obvious that is how she would have told Arthur  to interpret the relationship.  I still don't understand why they would change things so much from the webnovel where he likes, attracted to and has things in common with MSS.  But soulmate? Absolutely not! It's not even a possibility.  The thing about the webnovel is there is no number 2 or possible other soulmate for NQ.  It's SS or it's nobody.  The drama interpretation is contrary to the original work but I can't blame Arthur for that as it's obviously what the drama was trying to sell.

Well said comrade! Now I can finally read your post...:joy:

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I think you are right this is due to the director/writer changing things from the novel.  Seeing how hands-on the director is it's obvious that is how she would have told Arthur  to interpret the relationship.  I still don't understand why they would change things so much from the webnovel where he likes, attracted to and has things in common with MSS.  But soulmate? Absolutely not! It's not even a possibility.  The thing about the webnovel is there is no number 2 or possible other soulmate for NQ.  It's SS or it's nobody.  You don;t go through the hell NQ goes through for SS when you have alternative soulmates lmao!

The drama interpretation is contrary to the original work but I can't blame Arthur for that as it's obviously what the drama was trying to sell:rolleyes:

yes on and off we will have the script writer or director diverted a little off the original book story lines...this happen to all the stories / drama and not only in Ever Night....

as there will be certain thing for their thought and angle it will be better projected this way....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, raziela said:

You don;t go through the hell NQ goes through for SS when you have alternative soulmates lmao!

Yes.  Exactly.  That's why I like NQ so much.  He had an irk to have both girls by his side.  But when he realised SS didn't like it, he broke up with MSS.  But after going thru various tribulations for SS, she just vanished leaving him alone.  At that time, even when he had a chance for a reunion with MSS, when SS was devoid of love feelings for him, he never tried to start with MSS.  what a character, huh!!!!! Lovely!!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Yes.  Exactly.  That's why I like NQ so much.  He had an irk to have both girls by his side.  But when he realised SS didn't like it, he broke up with MSS.  But after going thru various tribulations for SS, she just vanished leaving him alone.  At that time, even when he had a chance for a reunion with MSS, when SS was devoid of love feelings for him, he never tried to start with MSS.  what a character, huh!!!!! Lovely!!!!!! 

they both are young....there are things they thought they are able to do....however when they realize that thing doesnt or wont go that way....they need to let one go and hold on to one only this will be a choice both will have to make.....

and somehow i think it is heart warming for us to see how each characters are shape and grow up in a way to realize and make path for their own way in the world where it is full of ppl waiting just to tear you apart for their own enjoyment....and where the fit and strong survive

• Love 4

I'm watching NQ in the wasteland and maybe because he doesn't have more experient actors to act with on those scenes but I can tell the actor inexperience in this part of the story it fells emotionally flat even some dialogues except for the fight scenes in those he is excellent

That magic from the early episodes is missing  in the episodes of the wasteland ( maybe its SS lol B))

The best part for me until now, I'm on ep 35, it's the relationship between SS and her teacher and the empress story didn't know she was such a badass I kind of like her character. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1