Quantcast

I like how the relationship between YW and CKS is developing.

CKS gave him a chance, but YW didnt succumb to authority nor greed.

• Like 4

how i wish my office has a trainee like YW :grin:

i really really like PHS here..at first when i saw the trailer, i look much into JDG as the superior appearance (read: super handsome) but PHS is really GREAT.. ^_^

• Like 3

@nonski I wonder where's everyone going? But glad that you're fine now. 

Ep 8 was good and I want more of YW and GN. Haha. Am I the only want who expects more of their screen time together. :lol:

Ah... I do love the brewing bromance between CKS and YW. Even he likes to order him this and that and dislike to take his excuses or grumbles but somehow he cares for him. I love how he saved him when the CEO suddenly barge in asked about his secret but CKS quickly changed the subject to his relationship. Good excuse. Haha

• Like 3

Its clear why both girls are around YW.

He is too good of a catch.

Imagine if there is a kiss like in the drama Hwarang....

Although its already clear that the lottery winner will be Ji Na.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 5/13/2018 at 2:40 PM, stargazer187 said:

And GN, oh girl, I feel disappointed when she refused YW and lied to him about accepting Seo's request. I hate that arrogant guy. He becomes much more full of himself than ever now after his recent 5th winning. 

The part that I love from ep 6 is the argument fight between GN and YW in the mock trial. It is so nice when both are taking turns to defend and argues fiercely. Even it has to stop when she start being emotional after SH mentioned about her rabbit talk to YW. She might think that he told her secrets to her. Aw.. noo.. you dummy! Just go and tell him that you like him!! She tries to stay cool with her jealousy. I want them to get back like before. Don't like this SH girl keep clinging to YW. What's her point, huh?

I was upset that she did help that jerk instead of SW:angry: I know she was upset and jealous but she really put him in a bind.I like them together, I think he is holding back because of his secret. That SH girl can just get lost, she is just clinging to him after her boyfriend self destructed. That is disgusting on her part our YW deserves better than 2nd place w/ a loser.   

On 5/18/2018 at 9:32 AM, msbubbly said:

I’m curious, anyone notices that YW has a tattoo on the inside of his left wrist? Wonder what does it mean. 

I have no idea about this, according to the comments at one of the sites that must no be mentioned, this was not a part of the American series.panda-emoticon-52.gif I dying to find out what it means.

@nonskiI'm happy you are feeling better chingu:wub:

18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Have you noticed that in the last episode YW visited CKS at home ? This outlines how YW is getting closer to CKS.

I love it, it seems like CKS still try's to keep his distance but YW just rushes in, full speed ahead. I loved when CKS kept telling him the Prosecutor Oh stuff was his to handle and YW insisted he had to help him.  The banter between these two is just fantastic. 

• Like 3

[STILLS]

“SUITSは既存の法廷ドラマと異なり、毎回2人の主人公を中心に2~3の事件が同時多発的に発生する 2人は時にコンビプレーを繰り広げ事件を解決する” http://m.news.nate.com/view/20180522n14983

기ì¬ì´ë¯¸ì§

===

Song Hye Kyo showed her support for Park Hyung Sik and the crews of "Suits" by sending a food truck.

DdyhkP6VQAAlTei.jpg

• Like 4

I finally was able to watch episode 8 and I liked it. I like the series as a whole but the first episodes really had issues with timing I felt. Episodes ending in odd spots, sometimes slow and sometimes too fast; I dunno. I am glad that, finally, we are getting to the point and the big case that they now have to deal with. And I am glad that CKS was worried he might have done sthg wrong (whether consciously or unconsciously so to speak) and thet YW was the one to point out the problem with one of his cases (and that CKS seems not to have known).

Liking YW and GN and how subtle their attraction is. I do wish we'd get a bit more, at least more words there. And her helping him all the time, etc. I just want sparks :tongue:

Looking forward to this week's episodes!

• Like 4

I wasn't a fan of the original but I loved it purely for Gabriel Macht who portrayed Harvey so brilliantly with so much charisma that it was hard not to watch LoL! I also love that they had strong female characters like Donna, Lewis & Jessica. 

So far Jang Dong-Gun is doing a fabulous job. The fact that he's a fan of the US series shows. Don't know why but I detect romance(?) between Ha-Yeon & Kang-Seok?! Also enjoy the bromance dynamics between Hyung-Sik/Dong-Gun although Kang-Seok comes off more of a fatherly figure to Yeon-Woo. It sucks this drama is not aired on KBS World.... It is alright on your laptop/smartphone/tab but nothing beats your TV screen obviously. 

• Like 3

a compressed video special of the first 8 episodes of Suits was being aired at 11am today on KBS2TV.

unfortunately the live streaming is not available..the duration is 180mins! hope they will upload in vlive.

i'm so curious to see what is the content ^_^

teaser for eps 9 tonight

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mystique_spiritus said:

I'm trying to find the ending music mp3. Anyone knows the title? At the end of the episode, they have this ending music. Appreciate.

is it this one?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I must say PHS looks really dashing in next episode preview with his hair up:)

Another 1 week wait for next episode.

• Like 4

Every time I see Jang Dong-Gun in Suits, it reminds me of Kim Sang Joong's impeccable sharp suits in "A New Leaf". Kim's oxford suits distinguishes him as a lawyer from a businessman. Maybe 'Suits' team should have sought the sponsors of "A New Leaf" or maybe they should have cast Kim Sang Joong again (as villian):D.

• Like 3

@evie7 @triplem I am actually surprised that this thread is not so visited, although this drama is a good adaptation of the American series. During this week, it was even more visible that YW is actually in a state of searching for identity as a lawyer. His motivation was: what kind of lawyer does he want to become? Like CKS said, YW is different from the lawyer who visited him at the funeral but also different from CKS too. YW has still not found the right balance (conscience vs. rules for a lawyer) because he still made a mistake in the episode 10. Nevertheless, it is clear that YW's conscience plays a huge part in his search for identity. Unlike CKS, YW is able to move his client's heart or to appeal their conscience. After hearing YW's harsh words, the son decided to turn himself in but Yw was also able to convince SH to accept the retrial. YW could find the right words, unlike CKS. Thanks to YW, CKS has changed too. He is now more passionate and willing to risk his own career to correct a mistake. So his state of mind has changed, yet he is still different from YW, as he can put a limit, unlike YW. The latter has still to learn a lot from CKS but their relationship has reached a different level. YW has become closer to CKS, he trusts CKS so much, that's why when YW will be confronted by this dilemna (betraying his mentor in order to save his own skin), our young genius will have no problem to remain loyal to CKS. Since CKS had to face such a situation, I sense that this will happen to YW too. However, the reasons are totally different: Oh was just an ambitious man, while CKS wanted to help YW, to turn him into a good person and lawyer. He saw the potential despite the negative aspects and was willing to risk his own career.  

• Like 7