Quantcast
daekim02

Cold Case ( Japanese version )

I just recently watched this tv series jdorama titled cold case japanese version. the original series was from the u.s version on the same title. it has 10 episodes each have different case story.

It was Titled COLD CASE because all of the cases that they are trying to solve was from decades or years ago. it somehow kind of discuss also the statute of limitation that japan has when it comes to unsolved crimes.

Cold-Case_zpsbhsyq38g.jpg?fit=640,399

I wanted it to have a second season but i think the director was not thinking of making a 2nd season.

Did anyone of you watched this drama already?

• Like 1

Hi! the tv network, WOWOW has announced the second season of this drama, and It's probably going to air next year, so, just wait for it :).

• Like 1

Yup, there's a second season coming. It's a very good drama and I liked it. Paid respect to the original but incorporated a Japanese vibe. The actors did well too.

• Like 1

Best criminal drama i've seen since a long time. 

Binge watching it was really an experience: thrilling and warm because the stories had a heart too. 

The main cast was everything: actually they are the only reason for me to watch at first because the same concept with american actors would have pushed me to run away. 

Yoshida Yo really made Ishikawa Yuri hers and gave life to a very compelling character: gifted by a real charisma, presence, and impressive intelligence but always maintaining her humanity despite her apparent coldness. This is  without a doubt the best female detective since Kim Hye Soo in Signal. It's hard to go back to generic heroines after enjoying such a strong performance.  

Her confrontation with the only serial killer of season 1 was one of the moment intense, fascinating, haunting, morally conflicting moment of TV that i ever seen in dramaland. I have never been left with such  strong and ambiguous feelings for a killer: repulsed by his actions and his absence of guilt and lack of conciousness but also strangely attracted by the tragedy that his life was and his pure desire to get closer to her, to break his solitude  and to reconnect through her to a form of humanity. 

I'm really looking for season 2.