Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

LSG makes the perfect monkey xD he even kinda looks like one lol.. look at that cheeky smile. at least he can sleep now, he was complaining about the being made to hike amountain and exercise on no sleep in All The butlers lol

lee se young is so beautiful <3 i want these actresses' skincare secrets!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, booho said:

well to be fair to the Hong Sisters, here's the official Hwayugi description byline...

"Using the motif of Journey to the West, Hwayugi is a story about decadent bad boy demon/monster Son Oh Gong and graceful gentle demon/monster Woo Ma Wang searching for light in a dark world." :dizzy:

so its means the main story is not about samjang and oh gong, but oh gong and mawang LOL

So i was mistaken!! Now the ending makes sense... It was not a love story!! Hahaha :tongue:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Confused 2
  • LOL 6

So SOG came to the wrap up party instead of going at the gates of the dead. I'm okay with it as long as they saw each other again as LSG the actor and OYS the actress.

Ctto

• Like 9

So much talking about a wedding - but no real wedding in the end.

Great - a new trauma for me. Yes the Sisters created a few characters I loved so much - not only OG but he of course too (extremly - very much - soooo sure...)

And more then the half story was great - I had no complains. I got what I hoped for so often. OG was not someone you could easily trick. So the trouble became - I had my hopes so high - but somehow it feels like there was a moment the Sisters had trouble to go on with there story and the direction. So ASY was used - but I don´t understand why BJ just needed to dissapear. So many great ideas - but sad but true - for me they messed up with closing the story.

Its the worst case for me - when someone create a story so much for my taste - and in the end.... what the heck.... why????

• Like 8

What kind of ending was that?!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻.

I get that it was suppose to be bittersweet but I feel cheated!

Anyway, thank you for the weeks of entertainment/discussions, it's been fun.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

Okay eagle eyed fans! Now its time to find the clues about OTP interactions in after party!!! :D:D:D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

Seems they clearly wanna cut off all Hwayugi... OYS changes her hair style, for her upcoming movie. LSG also already cut his bangs. Fixed they already said "Move On" from all this mess...

So I will also said MOVE ON from all this mess... Let me handle my fire with Lee Seung Gi's voice, suggest you to watch The King 2 Hearts and My Sassy Girl. Then I will watch both of their movie soon. I hope I can make it to meet LSG in Bangkok next month. I need to heal my wounds because of Hong Sister's block stupid writing mess... Seriously my little sister is better writer than them, at least her novel and books sold out in bookstore eventhough her novel mostly have sad ending and tragic...

• Like 9

Haven’t watched the last 2 episodes.. i will prepare mentally first for Tuesday... 

Btw LSG already got his hair cut for his bangs? No SOG bangs again in the wrap up party?

• Like 3

Usually when an ending is like this, there should be a continuation. It's an empty ending. It's like a "empty bowl, " as to what the shop lady says about SJ. I need that empty bowl to fill up. Though I'm very disappointed... the "Let me Out" song at the end gave me the hype for a season 2 or a special. I would love to see OG fight and search for his SM and there's a happy ending! :) 

• Like 8

Uri Samjang.. hope can see some interactions between our OTP.. when she 1st came to the after party, she’s wearing coat..something similar to what SOG would wear..now she’s wearing something green..remind me of JSM,she love green!! Withdrawal syndrome is real!!F1_E3_C044-_CEB1-48_FB-_B7_C8-_B8_DC2_FD

• Like 12

At least they should give us a special episode or a movie to wrap things up... 

I'm contemplating whether to watch the last 2 eps a not. Gahhh. 

• Like 4

But i wanna thx for hong sister because they gave a chance for lee sung gi as son oh gong

Damn we can see his MANLY SIDE in this drama ahahahha, i watch his previous drama before but er.... still not gain my attention to him, but after hwayugi, DAMN !!!! i become lee seung gi fans now :dizzy:

• Like 10

Okay, after much of a desre for physical contact between SOG and JSM at the end. When I searched the original JTTW plot SOG's character went to the gates of hell to look for the book of life? And since JSM has a demon/diety part within her now it means SOG can put her status up to being an immortal.

I just hope we saw that though. Sigh 

By the way, no photos for OYS and LSG together in wrap up party? Weird! Usually she takes photos with her costars....so suspicious indeed

• Like 4

The funny thing is the only thing I want is a selca between the leads, after the bad BTS, we need this

• Like 5