Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Seriously .... did they hv a writer's block and that was d best ending they could think of!! I cant understand WHY ? Why ruin a good drama witn such an ending :bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

Seriously I waste my times and energy for this kind of ending... I'am mad... I'm angry... Who does know the socmed of HongSisters???? I wanna protest them... They should really fix their mess... Seriously what kind of ending is this??????????????

• Like 3

I haven't watched the last eps.. but I read the ending like SJ disappeared and OG goes to find her? and no wedding at sureomdong, no baby?

maybe there will be extra episodes? like pleasee..

oh no I hope I could quickly Move on and just watch old dramas that have happy ending.

• Like 2

I am really shocked. What is that kind of an ending? I watched sooo many dramas and was never so disappointed like that. I will think twice before watching a Hong Sisters drama. They really messed it up. It started sooo good and was sometimes confusing. The actors made it so well, that you couldn't stop watching it. And at the end it was just that?? We get just that kind of ending? I think here are better endings written by us. They should have let us write it.I am really sad and angry. I had really hope that they get a happy ending after so much sadness. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:o bearable I guess ? My heart is torn between being happy cause sunmi did date SOG and ate tteokbokki but why did they not meet at the end I dislike open ended theme cause it makes me think back of what if's. What happen to the baby? :bawling: 

• Like 1

Next time hong sisters dont try to cast a star studded and talented actors/actress when u cant utilize them well with your story telling . 

• Like 6

No KISS in the last episode? Seriously Hong sisters?! No wedding after constantly teasing us with it? No babies after teasing us with SOG-JSM's kid from the future? WTF is wrong with you two?!

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

• Like 6
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

can we re-invigorate ASN and have her raise another dragon and kindly direct it towards the writers?

i can't believe 2 FEMALE writers completely throw our heroine by the wayside just like that. what, did you pay OYS by the hour and got over budgeted or something??

"LET ME OUT!" SAYS THE FRYING PANS

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

I dont even know what to say right now. I feel like if they had ended it at episode 19, it would have been sad, but  better in my book. This ending is like someone fell asleep in the middle of doing their home work, woke up in the morning and had to turn it in the way that is was.

• Like 7

Watching Hong sister drama with this kind of ending just remind me of the time when I watched Big. The ending was just hmm.. how to say in a word. I am happy it wasn't sad ending, but at the same time I felt betrayed.:tongue: Just like this one.

I am happy to know that, well, at least SOG is a deity that can go to wherever he wants like land of the dead and find SunMi there. so, definitely not a dead end for their story, but, if he could go there, I think the writer should make him go there instead of going to that amnesia plot. But then, Land of the dead definitely needs a CGI right? haha.. 

I think right now, I'm just waiting for excellent writers from you guys to give me an excellent fan fiction about Oh Gong saving SunMi in LOTD. I don't mind with explicit content. :wink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

I will never get over how amazing this otp is but that ending scare me away from watching any kdramas again cos any moment will remind me of 503 couple and their chemistry

hong sisters you are absolutely on my blacklist

• Like 9

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it? Plus, no one ever said the baby was their baby...

• Like 5

The ending ruin everything. All best things in this drama getting ruin by the ending. How could they gave that open ending without anyone accept it. Worse ever, omo my head, my heart where can i find the medicine to make this right

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Haiz. To be fair they DID foreshadow this so I don't think it's a throwaway decision to end like that. And to have 50% of the last episode be filled with flashbacks is not unheard of- they probably just ran out of time and spent all the effort on Episode 19. But it is a meh ending- even SOG being cute doesn't cut it. It felt a little like DoTS where the ending was like ???!!! Oh they're trying to be cute but seriously I wanted a proper ending!!

thanks y'all it's been fun :) let's just go to sleep early and hope that all the actors find better projects next round!

• Like 3

I keep ranting and wanna throwing my tantrum now... Seriously what are you doing now Hong Sisters??????? Do you have block writing???? Till you write this kind of ending??? If you don't have planning to make season 2 nor the movie version, don't ruin this casts' energy and talents?????

What the HELLL?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!

My heart feels so hurts... Hard to breath because I'm so mad... And I dunno how to explain this feeling in words... because maybe my words can be so cruel and harsh

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

Tbh im glad they didnt go the reincarnation route. The ending is not the worst but it gives u a bad aftertaste about the drama . 

The last episode is the actually the start of SOG journey lmao . 

• Like 4

Just now, Wendy Wang said:

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it?

Yeah not much you can do here.

Just now, Wendy Wang said:

Should I be more sensitive and overreact over the ending? :lol::lol: It's a drama for god's sake...aka not real. At least it wasn't a sad ending. It was lazy writing, but at least they didn't make it sad...I'm a bit dissappointed as well, but what can you do other than accept it?

we are working through our grieving process

we're still in the denial stage atm

• Like 3

I think what hurts the most is the potential of a great drama wasted at just the last second.  What happened to the hong sisters where they drunk and depressed while writing the ending, and they wanted everyone to accompany them during their misery? Soo much Richard Simmons just happened during this last episode I have not even watched it (don't plan too either, at this point, so glad I read the recap before venturing) but my mind is blown.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent swearing, thanks!
  • Like 2