Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

I felt so betrayed for putting all my heart in 19 eps with that kind of ending that stomped on my feelings like trash

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

they should just end it at namsan tower. Its more acceptable. I hate it. The stress since yesterday are wasted! 

• Like 1

Well that settles it I am not watching the last 2 episodes. Hong sisters are dead to me not watching their dramas ever again. I don't need that type of stress. They managed to write my 3 most hated endings into one episode. 2 minute ending possible reencarnation tagged with open ending. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I DEMAND AN EPILOGUE she deserves to be a diety with all the sacrifices she made and the things she did for Oh Gong to know the true meaning of sacrifice and love and the only way for me to forgive the ending is to see a special

• Like 6

Never been betrayed by a drama before this. Thanks Hong sisters. Now, I have to clear my mind and think I have to go work tomorrow with empty mind so that I wont go crazy.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2

Know I understand why it's called a drama lol because it makes us being so dramatic

Thank you Hong Sister for giving us such an amazing drama. Standing ovation for all the actors who have brought the drama very well. This will be my favorite after Dae Jang Geum. And I wish our OTP can be real couple. Amen

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Wendy Wang said:

Tbh I don't hate it.

I also don't hate it. It was true to OG's mischievous nature and a hopeful ending but it was still reeking of lazy writing :/ 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

So they ended at SOG going to the land of dead to get JSM back and make her immortal like him but never showed it?! WTF HONG SISTERS!

IKR... i was dumdfounded by the ending.. why? can it be more satisfying!? instead of wasting time on amnesia thing? arrrrg *pull hair

i take back my words on reincarnation, anything would be better than this!?

• Like 2

How dare they end it like that ..... i will stop watching kdrama ..... stupid stupid .... 

• Like 4

I usually only lurking around here, but after watching the ending............What happen with the ending? Did the scrip writers join the worst ending competition? Did i wasting my time just to get that??????????!!!!!!!  :bawling::bawling:

OK, that's it. Thank you very much for all the people here that translated video, give us interesting theories, etc. YOU ARE GREAT! and Let us curse Hong sisters together in this forum. Ciao.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

what the hell was that....  i'm in pain right now ... i need break something

this is horibble... this is horibble....

Hong sisters did you like artemis fowl or what? 

ahhh just let me die

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ep 19 morning scene is the ending for this drama.

ep 20 was so wth... did they suddenly get posses or something??!!!!!!!

this beautiful couple story ruined like that????!!   At least show him taking sunmi from the land of dead not like this!!!

They must be their own anti. I hate you

i might not watch k dramas for some time now. The betrayal and trauma is too real because of this drama

• Like 5

In the end the writer let us down . 

Hong sisters is auto pass rn for me i guess . 

What a waste of cast . U have the perfect cast for goddamn sake . But u still ruin it lmao 

• Like 7

What the hell is this? They called that an ending? Seriously for god sake, what's that? Omo i'm totally can't accept this, i'm going crazy, seriously :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

And here I thought BIG's ending was the the biggest disappointment. Looks like the crown goes to this drama. It was spectacular then it flopped like a dying fish at the end. Boo.

• Like 6