Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

So they ended at SOG going to the land of dead to get JSM back and make her immortal like him but never showed it?! WTF HONG SISTERS!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Two months I was praying that the ending will be awesome and not like in the goblin. BUT. It'd be better if it were goblin's ending actually.

You know what gu family book's ending, black's ending and goblin's ending were sooooo good ahahah

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

At least SOG became like himself again?? Ah screw these silver linings, I wish we never had that Eurydice constellation light up in the earlier episode. Whhhyyyyyyyy Hong Sisters whhhhhhhyyyyyyyy....

• Like 1

Omg the ending is perfect for a season 2 BUT we know they'll never be a season 2 SO IT SUCKS

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Confused 1

this is my first post here....

i cant believe they ended it like that????

wtf??? i cried for almost an hour and it didnt even show the OTP together for one last time.....

unless they're doing a sequel it doesnt make any sense..... AT ALL

so they said SOG is going to the afterlife to get JSM (by driving sports car????) and THATS IT????

• Sad 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, aslim7 said:

I'm boycotting Hong sisters drama...Gu Family book's ending was not even this bad!

Gu Family Book ending is  better then this open ending. At least they meet again in the future, and this.. no words damnn

• Like 1

20+ hours.. for that kind of ending??

Hong sisters you have royally Richard Simmons up. LET LOOSE THE FRYING PANS IMMA GO ALL SON OH GONG ON YA BUTTS

(if there's no special/epilogue or a second season i'm just.. ugh.)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent swearing, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

So, he is going to the land of the dead to find SunMi? WTH. If they decided to make season 2, I believe the drama will be like Coco. haha.. I'm going to listen to Coco soundtrack Remember Me in the corner of my room.

Btw, thank you everyone here. I was having fun here with you guys for past couple months. Hope to see you guys again in another drama.:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1