Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Wth is this? OG and ASN share the same secret with her keep hitting on him

while my Sunmi is crying and hitting her chest

First she is being funny

She is being sad, seriously i'm holding myself to not crying because I have common cold right now, so if i cry it might get worse *sigh*

• Like 1
  • Sad 10

4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

First she is being funny

She is being sad, seriously i'm holding myself to not crying because I have common cold right now, so if i cry it might get worse *sigh*

:(:( I'M ALREADY CRYING... SUN MIIII :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Ahh so I think sog's ggg can be taken off the moment he no longer wants to take it off because he is already in love. The moment he stopped trying to take it off he was in love. I thought as much since at the being he couldn't go against the ggg but showed defiance and resistance to the power of the ggg. but for while now he has not.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Cayu18 said:

Ahh so I think sog's ggg can be taken off the moment he no longer wants to take it off because he is already in love. The moment he stopped trying to take it off he was in love. I thought as much since at the being he couldn't go against but should define and resistance to the power of the ggg. but for while not he has not.

I agree. The 2nd GGG didn't stick on SM's head because she is already naturally obedient servant dog.  It makes total sense that OG will be able to remove it now on his own, now that his heart is already completely in with love for SJ. 

• Like 3

What is the meaning that she should empty herself? She wanna throws the ring now? Seriously... I'm mad... Not literally.. But seriously mad....

just update ate for live recap https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-18/

Spoiler

Cut to OG storming into the devils shop. He wants to know why the halmae told SJ to empty everything. Halmae says that she didn’t force her, it is Sj’s choice, she is special enough to sacrifice herself. But OG tells Halmae that she put the GGG on him, who is she? The halmae tells him that he doesnt’ need the GGG anymore, it doenst’ have any power now.

Cut to SM talking off the GGG, it doens’t work for her. They are both confused. SM thinks that the GGG is for obeying but SM is 100% obeying MW anyway, so it isn’t needed. Aha! So if someone 100 follows the person who put it on, then it should come off.

Cut back to OG at the store, she tells him that he can take off the GGG because he got out of the GGG’s power already. So he can also change the fate of the black bell. So basically, he was a bad mannered person but he changed into a good person and decided to love SJ, so he changed his fate.

OG goes somewhere by himself and takes off the GGG himself!
—————–

Edited by maria_m2me
Add
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, maria_m2me said:

What is the meaning that she should empty herself? She wanna throws the ring now? Seriously... I'm mad... Not literally.. But seriously mad....

I'm actually confused by that one. Does that mean that she needs to throw away her feelings to fulfill her duty??

1 minute ago, kdramafangirl29 said:

Me too. I'm tired as well :(

The anxiety that this show is giving, it's too much.

True.. Og with is doing his noble idiocy

so does Sunmi

i'm not crying for tonight ep. I'm kinda richard simmons actually

gonna watch all the eps next week altogether i guess

• Like 1

OMO!!! SOG removed the GGG!

& he said "Even at this moment, you're prettier" (Am I right? Kindly correct me if not :)) while looking at JSM :bawling::bawling::bawling:

but please, can they just reconcile?? :bawling::bawling:

but he take it back to his wrist though..he said something but I don't understand..hays

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Honestly I gotta give it to the Hong Sisters to write this plot twist.

Once the bearer of GGG is willingly obedient, and has become a true love slave, it will lose its effect. The bearer themselves can take the GGG off on their own!

This means that ever since the episode GGG stopped shining, OG's love has already became true.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2

SM will let go of all the things she loves most to fulfill her fate so that includes OG. Now that OG can take off the GGG, he should confess to SM and he's able to change their death fate! Even the shop owner says so. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, immortal_piglet said:

Honestly I gotta give it to the Hong Sisters to write this plot twist.

Once the bearer of GGG is willingly obedient, and has become a true love slave, it will lose its effect. The bearer themselves can take the GGG off on their own!

This means that ever since the episode GGG stopped shining, OG's love has already became true.

Omona.... The halmoni said that he can change his fate... He can change the death bell fate....

and remember the grandson ever said to SBR that halmoni is higher than SBR. So is that the chance that heaven gives? If SOG can be truly a good man, he can save JSM and world in same time...

• Like 8

Just now, maria_m2me said:

Omona.... The halmoni said that he can change his fate... He can change the death bell fate....

and remember the grandson ever said to SBR that halmoni is higher than SBR. So is that the chance that heaven gives? If SOG can be truly a good man, he can save JSM and world in same time...

OMG I REALLY DO HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT!!! OMG 

• Like 2

The plot twist is smart indeed so OG already loves her since long time ago.

but when it's time for him to realize that and way  to save Sunmi, now Sunmi turn.

She wants to empty her heart 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, immortal_piglet said:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE with this ending, I think I can survive a week till ep 19.

PLEASE MAKE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! <3

please please tell what kind of ending... I am just reading here... Come on Fast... I am dying here... :D

I'm sorry for complaining.. this episode is epic!!

bye.. the ending scene makes me faint

forgive me Hong sisters.... 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3