Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Recommended Posts

Wth is this? OG and ASN share the same secret with her keep hitting on him

 

while my Sunmi is crying and hitting her chest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First she is being funny

 

She is being sad, seriously i'm holding myself to not crying because I have common cold right now, so if i cry it might get worse *sigh*

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dvrels said:

First she is being funny

 

She is being sad, seriously i'm holding myself to not crying because I have common cold right now, so if i cry it might get worse *sigh*

 

 

:(:( I'M ALREADY CRYING... SUN MIIII :( 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh so I think sog's ggg can be taken off the moment he no longer wants to take it off because he is already in love. The moment he stopped trying to take it off he was in love. I thought as much since at the being he couldn't go against the ggg but showed defiance and resistance to the power of the ggg. but for while now he has not.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cayu18 said:

Ahh so I think sog's ggg can be taken off the moment he no longer wants to take it off because he is already in love. The moment he stopped trying to take it off he was in love. I thought as much since at the being he couldn't go against but should define and resistance to the power of the ggg. but for while not he has not.

I agree. The 2nd GGG didn't stick on SM's head because she is already naturally obedient servant dog.  It makes total sense that OG will be able to remove it now on his own, now that his heart is already completely in with love for SJ. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the meaning that she should empty herself? She wanna throws the ring now? Seriously... I'm mad... Not literally.. But seriously mad....

 

just update ate for live recap https://www.bah-doo.com/hwayugi-korean-odyssey-live-recap-episode-18/

 

Spoiler

Cut to OG storming into the devils shop. He wants to know why the halmae told SJ to empty everything. Halmae says that she didn’t force her, it is Sj’s choice, she is special enough to sacrifice herself. But OG tells Halmae that she put the GGG on him, who is she? The halmae tells him that he doesnt’ need the GGG anymore, it doenst’ have any power now.

Cut to SM talking off the GGG, it doens’t work for her. They are both confused. SM thinks that the GGG is for obeying but SM is 100% obeying MW anyway, so it isn’t needed. Aha! So if someone 100 follows the person who put it on, then it should come off.

Cut back to OG at the store, she tells him that he can take off the GGG because he got out of the GGG’s power already. So he can also change the fate of the black bell. So basically, he was a bad mannered person but he changed into a good person and decided to love SJ, so he changed his fate.

OG goes somewhere by himself and takes off the GGG himself!
—————–
#10

 

Edited by maria_m2me
Add
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maria_m2me said:

What is the meaning that she should empty herself? She wanna throws the ring now? Seriously... I'm mad... Not literally.. But seriously mad....

I'm actually confused by that one. Does that mean that she needs to throw away her feelings to fulfill her duty??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kdramafangirl29 said:

Me too. I'm tired as well :(

 

The anxiety that this show is giving, it's too much.

True.. Og with is doing his noble idiocy

so does Sunmi

i'm not crying for tonight ep. I'm kinda richard simmons actually

 

gonna watch all the eps next week altogether i guess

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMO!!! SOG removed the GGG!

 

& he said "Even at this moment, you're prettier" (Am I right? Kindly correct me if not :)) while looking at JSM :bawling::bawling::bawling:

 

but please, can they just reconcile?? :bawling::bawling:

 

but he take it back to his wrist though..he said something but I don't understand..hays

  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I gotta give it to the Hong Sisters to write this plot twist.

 

Once the bearer of GGG is willingly obedient, and has become a true love slave, it will lose its effect. The bearer themselves can take the GGG off on their own!

 

This means that ever since the episode GGG stopped shining, OG's love has already became true.

  • Like 10
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SM will let go of all the things she loves most to fulfill her fate so that includes OG. Now that OG can take off the GGG, he should confess to SM and he's able to change their death fate! Even the shop owner says so. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, immortal_piglet said:

Honestly I gotta give it to the Hong Sisters to write this plot twist.

 

Once the bearer of GGG is willingly obedient, and has become a true love slave, it will lose its effect. The bearer themselves can take the GGG off on their own!

 

This means that ever since the episode GGG stopped shining, OG's love has already became true.

 

Omona.... The halmoni said that he can change his fate... He can change the death bell fate....

 

and remember the grandson ever said to SBR that halmoni is higher than SBR. So is that the chance that heaven gives? If SOG can be truly a good man, he can save JSM and world in same time...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maria_m2me said:

 

Omona.... The halmoni said that he can change his fate... He can change the death bell fate....

 

and remember the grandson ever said to SBR that halmoni is higher than SBR. So is that the chance that heaven gives? If SOG can be truly a good man, he can save JSM and world in same time...

OMG I REALLY DO HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE RIGHT!!! OMG 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plot twist is smart indeed so OG already loves her since long time ago.

but when it's time for him to realize that and way  to save Sunmi, now Sunmi turn.

 

She wants to empty her heart 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, immortal_piglet said:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE with this ending, I think I can survive a week till ep 19.

 

PLEASE MAKE LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL BABIES!!! <3

please please tell what kind of ending... I am just reading here... Come on Fast... I am dying here... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sorry for complaining.. this episode is epic!!

bye.. the ending scene makes me faint

 

forgive me Hong sisters.... 

  • Like 5
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...