Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2017-2018] A Korean Odyssey/Hwayugi 화유기

Oh no!! Please stop all this torture. Just kiss, have a babies n let the god handle the evil thing!!

Nobody have to die. Come on hong sister. We need more OTP sweet scene. 

~sigh~

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

Just delurk for the remaining 3 episode. As someone mention it about Goblin's Ji Eun Tak, why do i feel the ending will be somehow similar to goblin ending? where the ending not sad nor happy too. Im pretty sure it wont end when one of the main lead dies, but there will be an after story after the die scene ( if really happen ) i still bothered by the baby tho... because as someone mention before, the previous guardian said "its not time the baby born, but i made it travel with time" and as we all know the baby is similar to SOG like MW mentioned. The baby listen well to SOG too, its confirm when MW told SOG to play peek-a-boo and the baby stop crying rightaway after SOG play with him lol, i really hope its not an open ending tho..

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

please be creative writer nim

no more reincarnation ending blah

i thought OG intended to make Sunmi an immortal like him

their marriage is a contract. Even when ASN was in Sunmi's body, he have to abide to it. So now why is this otp not keeping up to their contract? Hmmph.. they deserve to get some punishment from viewers 

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

I really like the ost When I Saw You, it brings back memories of our OTP :)

Try watching this chingus, it takes seconds to smile :D

Credit to shaoyinghsu

• Like 6

3 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

I have this theory (since the show has said time and again that it's all preordained) that the Gods always intended for SOG to fall for JSM and love her for real, then kill her, BY HIS OWN HAND so he will feel pain that he never did. Maybe she was made for him but since he was a predator and ruthless, they needed time for him to fall in love so they put the GGG on him. They intended for him and JSM to think that the love is fake but the minute she dies and the GGG comes off, he will be in excruciating pain. Maybe to make him suffer, they gave her a tragic fate? What they never foresaw IMO is that our SOG is smart and will start to suspect that his love is not just due to the GGG.

I once think like this too, the pain to torture SOG, because Heaven always fail to torture him before. If SM die to save the world, OG will go to Heaven and make a mess there, he can threat the gods to make SM a deity because she already sacrifice herself to save the world. 

Edit : in another hand, heaven made OG fall for Sun Mi so OG will try to save the world (the world to OG is SM, because SM living in the world so he will tried his best to save the world). If OG doesn't love Sun Mi then why would he put so much strength to save the human world? He's not care about human except SM. So heaven plan this very well since the beginning

1 hour ago, Vincent Polo said:

I really like the ost When I Saw You, it brings back memories of our OTP :)

Try watching this chingus, it takes seconds to smile :D

I love this song the second I hear it in first episode ❤️

• Like 7

16 hours ago, tweets said:

I really hope that OG doesn't put on that tiara. I just don't want to have that image of Lee Seung-gi...

:joy: He is looking rather "stone-faced", I'll give you that!

statuecloseup1.png

Spoiler

I think Seung-gi might be fated to not wear many types of head gear... Back when Gu Family Book was airing, I remember reading posts by a number of fans on this forum expressing that they were torn between wanting to see Kang Chi and Yeo Wool get married, but being unable to stomach the idea of Seung-gi wearing a samo hat.:sweat_smile:

• Haha 11

I made another MV :wub: Time is passing so slowly... I hope tonight's cliffhanger won't be too heartbreaking.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Why do I get the feeling that the drunk scene would be Sunmi imagining SOG beside her but in actual fact he was there. From the teaser Sunmi was really pouring her hearts out. 

:bawling:

• Sad 8

8 hours ago, kjesin said:

I made another MV :wub: Time is passing so slowly... I hope tonight's cliffhanger won't be too heartbreaking.

This was awesome:) I'm guessing it could be when SOG finally remove GGG, that's kinda tormenting in our part hahaha

8 hours ago, beingdramatic said:

Why do I have the feeling that the drunk scene would be Sunmi imagining SOG beside her but in actual fact he was there. From the teaser Sunmi was really pouring her hearts out. 

It could be when she was totally subconcious she called his name impulsively without noticing it then she rant all her feelings toward him.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

Oh Yeon Seo Sheds Tears Over An Unexpected Gift In Upcoming Episode Of “Hwayugi”

Oh-Yeon-Seo-1.jpg

tvN’s “Hwayugi” has released new stills of Oh Yeon Seo that hint at more events to unfold in the upcoming episode.

“Hwayugi” is based on the classical novel “Journey to the West” and follows Son Oh Gong (Lee Seung Gi) and Woo Ma Wang (Cha Seung Won) as they fight to find light in a dark world. Oh Yeon Seo played Jin Sun Mi, a human whose blood is powerful and therefore makes her a target, and she and Lee Seung Gi have been delighting viewers with their unique relationship between a human and demon.

Spoiler

Spoilers

In the previous episode, Son Oh Gong tells Jin Sun Mi that their fate will lead one of them to kill the other, and that their magical bracelet Geum Gang Go is the only thing stopping it. He says, “If we want to avoid that fate of one killing the other, you have to avoid me when that bracelet is gone. I may be a bad guy, but I can’t eat you when I’ve loved you this much.” However, this had been a plan of Son Oh Gong to protect Jin Sun Mi ahead of his fight with a large and powerful demon. Unaware of Son Oh Gong’s true intentions, Jin Sun Mi shed tears at his words.

Oh-Yeon-Seo4.jpg

The tears are set to continue for Jin Sun Mi in the upcoming episode. The new stills show her sitting in front of a prepared meal that has been delivered to her. She stares at the bowls in front of her for a while before bursting into tears, and her employee Lee Han Joo (Kim Sung Oh) isn’t quite sure what to do for her. He’s usually slow to pick up on the atmosphere of a room, so for him to be worried means that something is very wrong.

The questions of who ordered the meal for Jin Sun Mi and why she bursts into tears will be answered in the upcoming episode of “Hwayugi,” which will air on February 25 at 9 p.m. KST.

CR: SOOMPI

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Sad 5

Anyway after watch ep 17, feels like the furious OG that trying to find his bride on ep 15 even being cruel to Summer Fairy and General Frost feels nothing special anymore if in the end he turn her down like in ep 17 *sigh* 

Looks like the meals sent by OG after the drunk scene

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, beingdramatic said:

Why do I get the feeling that the drunk scene would be Sunmi imagining SOG beside her but in actual fact he was there. From the teaser Sunmi was really pouring her hearts out. 

You know what, I could totally see this happening. After reading this and also the new article about SM bursting into tears, maybe she unconsciously called SOG while drunk and she made that tearful confession, wakes up in bed at home and thinking maybe it was just a dream. But then when she goes to work, she got that food delivery (someone previously mentioned this is hangover food but sorry can't remember who) and realises that SOG was really there at the time, and she's sad because it means he heard all she had said but still he did not come to her himself and only send the delivery, indicating he's firm on his decision to break it off.

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, kjesin said:

Love your MVs! There's so much tears that have been shed by our OTP. I wish we can have a happy ending where SM rises as a diety and enjoy a long long life being lovey dovey with OG. :')

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zelda said:

:joy: He is looking rather "stone-faced", I'll give you that!

Reveal hidden contents

I think Seung-gi might be fated to not wear many types of head gear... Back when Gu Family Book was airing, I remember reading posts by a number of fans on this forum expressing that they were torn between wanting to see Kang Chi and Yeo Wool get married, but being unable to stomach the idea of Seung-gi wearing a samo hat.:sweat_smile:

Interestingly that statue monkey wears a GGG on his head!

• Like 2

did someone notice the sceen where ASN and KDS at his house when they pour blood in the coffin with Ma Wang’s fake son, there was a wall mounted statue of a Bull’s Head. That statue looked similar to Lucifer’s logo. wouldn’t that hint that Kang Dae Sung is Ma Wang’s son reincarnated? It explains his evil side. 

since SB told Ma Wang if God found his son,they will try to kill him.

just my cent

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, dvrels said:

Anyway after watch ep 17, feels like the furious OG that trying to find his bride on ep 15 even being cruel to Summer Fairy and General Frost feels nothing special anymore if in the end he turn her down like in ep 17 *sigh* 

Looks like the meals sent by OG after the drunk scene

This is exactly how i felt after that one particular scene at the bar.

his determination, his love, his protectivness over his only bride seems to be nonexistent after those hurtful words he said

he should just let her sleep nicely in the conffin, fight the dragon alone , and wake her up when everything is finally done ..

"have you slept well Jin Sunmi? Everything is finished let's get married now!" 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

please be creative writer nim

no more reincarnation ending blah

i thought OG intended to make Sunmi an immortal like him

their marriage is a contract. Even when ASN was in Sunmi's body, he have to abide to it. So now why is this otp not keeping up to their contract? Hmmph.. they deserve to get some punishment from viewers 

Me too. I would really hate it if they go the reincarnation route. But the lyrics of the new song seems like a foreshadowing. That somehow one would lose the other and ending up waiting for his/her other half endlessly. But there's also hope in that song, that he/she believes the one they love is coming back "even though it's a bit late". If its SM who leaves (I don't think my heart can take it if I say die), then most probably it will be reincarnation with SOG waiting for her or otherwise it's going to be the immortal route which I'd prefer much more. But if it's SOG, then most probably he won't die but somehow has to leave (imprisoned again, maybe? Then we'll have the whole gang conspire to get him out - would be a nice change for the whole MW, Secretary Ma, PK, OJ, WG team to help SOG in the end) because SM is human so they would be able to see one another again. 

Eesh, you guys. You are being too hard on SOG. In episode 15, he tried soo hard to save JSM and bring her back because he thought he would die and he was fine with it. He couldn't bear a minute without her. But now he knows she is supposed to die so he is telling her to avoid him. It's noble idiocy but its still love.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, haymochi said:

This is exactly how i felt after that one particular scene at the bar.

his determination, his love, his protectivness over his only bride seems to be nonexistent after those hurtful words he said

he should just let her sleep nicely in the conffin, fight the dragon alone , and wake her up when everything is finally done ..

"have you slept well Jin Sunmi? Everything is finished let's get married now!" 

Anyway speaking of bride things, are they married already? Or not? I'm a bit confused all the wedding things suddenly disappeared in ep 16 till now. And Have they made their long life contract already? Because all that matters wasn't even mention in lastest episode