Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

14 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Sadly, I felt sorry for the kids when she was leaving because I knew she added a ray of sunshine into their lives everyday-- you miss when people like that are gone as that "bully" group of people found out.

@lclarakl.... I felt bad for the kids too. They looked so sad seeing her leave. As I watched the this episode, it shows that GY is truly a beautiful soul. SR, YS  and  the rest of YS family couldn’t understand why she chose to stay one more day since she is welcomed back. I know the reason why she stayed is because she loved those kids and the people who made her happy for a year. She was at peace and loved those kids. :bawling: 

• Like 6

Hahaha HJN want to rip ONR head off. You can see it just with that intense stare of hate. She was utterly disgusted when ONR put the necklace on her. She's being played by everyone, including CTP. HJN hearing first hand what kind of person ONR is when she calls CTP. CTP is in a meeting with HJN and ONR got nervous and warned him not to say anything so CTP put it on speakers so HJN can hear.

• Like 6

HAHAHA ONR got setup at the end and HJN slapped her and then end of the episode. She got invited to JS house. They had food on a large table,cake and balloons. ONR thought she had been fully forgiven. Everyone in the family appear and then HJN appear. After a short while GY appears. ONR start to verbally attack her and GY fire back. she turns around to the others in the end. HJN reveals that GY is her daughter and how she dare to tell her that she's dad and slaps her.

• Like 9

Well it was great to see ONR finally get slapped.  However, for me, the whole set up with JS and his family, the chairwoman and GY was a let down. I guess I need subs because there was something missing.  Maybe because there was so much dumping on GY by everyone that I wanted them all to get some payback and not just ONR. 

It seems like TP is going to donate his kidney. However, it does seem like there is more to come tomorrow.  I need subs for this episode.

• Like 8

@lclarakl Yes, there should have been alot more. Both YS,CTP,ONR should have been heavily punished. The brat GB should not have been able to escape either. GY should have been in the US for 1 year with HJN and her daughter instead. I hoped for GY to experience having a real sister and mother that would have cared for her and helped her heal and she would come back for revenge. Most daily drama endings are pretty lackluster for me. Honestly, One of the few daily that was truly satisfying for me was Ugly Alert. If anyone have a good daily to recommend with a good ending you are welcome.

• Like 7

@Lunkera, I have to agree with you about Ugly Alert. As a matter of fact, I have that on my to re-watch list in a couple of weeks. I'm also a really big fan of the daily drama, Happiness In The Wind--I loved how the evil are made to suffer through out the drama; Daring Women was also good to me.

I have to say that this writer was very good at making us feel frustrated and upset at the treatment that GY received, but not so good at making the evil people pay. She pretty much kept GY the same with no real "growth". She still seems like the abused woman seeking the love from those who abused her.

• Like 7

@lclarakl  Hmm, might rewatch happiness in the wind again. The only negative with Ugly Alert in the subtitles. They are decent at best. But still 100% watchable. The OTP relationship in that drama is amazing and the villain doesn't overshadow the leads or the drama. That drama is the true essence of family drama in my opinion. Love Daring Woman Also.

• Like 5

GY: It seems you have no knowledge, that today, this event is done on my behalf

ONR: What?..What are you saying.....What is she trying to say there

HJA: Do you want me to tell you then....

ONR: What?

HJA slaps ONR

ONR: Hui Jang Nim?

HJA: Why....Let me come & introduce.....my daughter....the person that you had make her died in an accident.....my DAUGHTER!!!!

I thought they could have done a better job.....like everyone taking their turns to "slap" at ONR since they were all standing in a line

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, gerrytan8063 said:

I thought they could have done a better job.....like everyone taking their turns to "slap" at ONR since they were all standing in a line

Yep, This slapping was not satisfying at all.  

• Like 6

I felt a bit let down after today's episode. I will need to rewatch with subs to see what else I missed. But it took the entire episode of buildup for only that one slap at the end?! ONR needs multiple slaps from everyone!!!

Tomorrow is the last episode. The writer wasted so many episodes leading up to tomorrow and will cram ONR's downfall into one stinking episode!!! :rage:

Her downfall should have started several episodes ago or even last week. The story should not have been so draggy the past few weeks! I would have like to see ONR hit rock bottom in each episode for the last week or two. Not just in one episode! Also, in the preview, looks like ONR is not going down without a fight...WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She should not be given any opportunities to get back up swinging. She should be taken down by a KO!!!!!

• Like 5

@Lunkera,  I know I saw Ugly Alert, because I have it on my list of dramas seen but I should not have liked it because I do not remember anything about it. "Be Strong Geum Soon" (163 episodes), although it is a drama in 2005 I liked it a lot. Another most recent daily drama that I liked was "First Love Again" (2017), although the final episode could have been better. These that I mentioned and "Enemies From the Past" are the only daily dramas I've seen from beginning to end, the rest of which I've seen I skip episodes or abandonment and sometimes I pick them up just to watch the final episode. Could it be that I have strange tastes ?.:tongue:

• Like 5

I thought it was rather pompous of Oh Na Ra to think that everyone had forgiven her because she had mentioned that she is now is a success (upcoming promotion).

I had wished that after the slap by Ha Jin Ah, it will carry on a little bit before the episode ended. We have to wait for tomorrow to see how OH Na Ra will try to wriggle her way out.

I just loved it when she saw the spread of food that she thought it was hers, only to be told by Go Ya that the feast is in her honour and not Oh Na Ra's.

Preview, it looks to me that she will be sued. More importantly, her two ex-husbands will not want to have anything to do with her at all.

Choi Tae Pyung is going to save his son.

Curious on the call by Oh Na Ra to meet Go Ya. I doubt it is going to be an apology.

• Like 9

so this drama is ending tomorrow. I have to say that this has been good drama even though it could had been better but we are talking about korean daily drama so can't complain.  I really love the otp. great chemistry. 

And about the good dailies. I haven't recently watch dailies but the last one before this one was person who gives happiness. It was good. evil got punisment and it had happy ending.  

• Like 7

6 hours ago, lclarakl said:

@Lunkera, I have to agree with you about Ugly Alert. As a matter of fact, I have that on my to re-watch list in a couple of weeks. I'm also a really big fan of the daily drama, Happiness In The Wind--I loved how the evil are made to suffer through out the drama; Daring Women was also good to me.

I have to say that this writer was very good at making us feel frustrated and upset at the treatment that GY received, but not so good at making the evil people pay. She pretty much kept GY the same with no real "growth". She still seems like the abused woman seeking the love from those who abused her.

@lclarakl @Lunkera.    Thanks for the recommendation. I will go binge watch Ugly Alert. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sava2sava said:

Episode let down

@sava2sava, I have to agree. It was such a disappointment. I would have loved it better if the Chairwoman had slapped ONR in the lobby for all of GY's co-workers to see. They see the fake ONR and like her--would be nice for them to learn about a different side of her. I was hoping that the Chairwoman had planned to embarrass her in front of the board, by having one of the members de-qualify her by bringing up her misdeeds. This family gathering was just corny to me and silly. Yes, she sued her family, but are they really going to cut her off forever for having an affair and lying? No, a much better scenario would have been for GY to have left around episode 70 and came back a strong empowered woman and punished all those who dumped on her.

All in all, this is a good drama, just the ending is not what I wanted.

@Morelia, okay this must be a thread of people who love daily dramas.  I'm watching "Be Strong Geum Soon" at this moment; that's why I won't be start my re-wartch of Ugly Alert for a couple of weeks.  :lol:

• Like 5