Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

Recommended Posts

it good to see GY went off somewere. why stay when even your husband. give you the cold sometime.

i wonder how JS will react? when he learn that it was his ma that kick GY out of the house. though he too have a part in it.

if he would just not give GY the cold shoulder/tell her his kid momery is back because of 2 face ONR. GY would never blame herself. but because he dont want to tell GY/fall into 2 face ONR plan. it leave to GY thinking that she is to blame .

i think in this whole drama GY/ the doc/JS granma/the teller guy are the only likeable char. if the writer havent ruin JS char. he might be one too. but this writer ruin JS. by making JS give GY the cold shoulder.

the most hateful char is 2 face ONR/greedy TP/GY step ma/JS step ma/



  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I missed much of today's episode. First impressions of what I did see:

 

1.  Poor JS is suffering and missing GY.

 

2. GB has picked up her old habits of buying expensive purses on somebody's else dime.....YS. YS didn't care about her spending a lot of money when GY had to pay for it. In fact, she would scold GY for getting mad with GB for putting her in debt. Sorry, YS will not be redeemed for me in this drama....to much danage to gloss over in 6 or 7 episodes.

 

3. ONR-- is she going to drag that suitcase around town as she brags about leaving?

 

4. Preview-- I have to watch watch with subs....didn't look like much was happening.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ep 118:

 

Just watched the snippets on YouTube and there was not much happening except every body is searching for GY.  As many of you feel, it is too little too late for me for YS 's tears or concern even though they showed that she did all this because she cared.  For putting GY through hard times to be the bread winner, and then throwing her out is still too much for me.  I cannot wrap my head around that.  CTP sees doc helping YS fixing a light bulb and will his brain register that they both like each other?  His character is made to be so brain dead and so fickle minded, he is neither smart, nor empathetic, nor has the capability to put 2 and 2 together.  Feels like he was just a waste of character.  ONR - still has the audacity to go around talking to JS and saying that she will come back from her trip and come see him or something of that nature.  

 

This drama felt like a kid in elementary school writing about a drama without knowing the nuances of humanity, kindness, thought process, blame game, constant accuse, traumatizing the main characters.  Some of it is not believable at all.  Many of you have already outlines those scenarios.  It is perplexing for me to see when nobody can figure out CTP and especially ONR.  How everybody keeps secrets and just walks around .  

 

Everybody crying and trying to figure out where GY is did not feel genuine at all.  Not even JS.  Grandmother still crying looking at her son's photos.  So, they still have not figured out.  Will ONR till HJN that GY resigned (since she was eavesdropping ) and hearing the conversation between GY boss and JS.  Will she start gloating and will HJN catch it (dumbo doofus).  

 

Anyway, time to hit the gym.  Catch up later.  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 118

 

Goya had gone for one year

So good to see you chingu @gerrytan8063. It's been such a long time since we have been watching the same drama. THanks for the head's up..... I hope she had a baby... :heart::heart::heart:

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

Episode 118

 

Goya had gone for one year

 

Was there a time jump?

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She did need to get away from while but man I feel sorry for them  not a moments peace since they started dating and got marry.

 

I never seen a daily drama with awful parents on both sides not one good one all 3 moms suck and the dad is garbage.

 

Not if GY and JS have a baby then yeah :wub:

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

preview ep119

Total episodes 123, it ends on june 1.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

So good to see you chingu @gerrytan8063. It's been such a long time since we have been watching the same drama. THanks for the head's up..... I hope she had a baby... :heart::heart::heart:

 

Why?, Why? Why? Do you want to throw GY into that fire pit.  Was it not enough that she was burnt not once, twice or thrice.  Why would you want to tie her to that family?  At least I hoped that JS would protect her from others.  But no, he feels guilt / remorse that his mother went through so much.  They made both GY and JS two idiots IMO.  What kind of a lawyer would not question all these.  And why is he trying to feel sad when he mistreated her - hiding all the information about NR and his illness .

 

Even if she has a baby, she should not come back to this family.  I would feel sad for this child since it would carry OSR's genetic composition.  

 

@gerrytan8063  did you discuss those beautiful mountains with the pink flowers in "King in Love"?

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

 

Why?, Why? Why? Do you want to throw GY into that fire pit.  Was it not enough that she was burnt not once, twice or thrice.  Why would you want to tie her to that family?  At least I hoped that JS would protect her from others.  But no, he feels guilt / remorse that his mother went through so much.  They made both GY and JS two idiots IMO.  What kind of a lawyer would not question all these.  And why is he trying to feel sad when he mistreated her - hiding all the information about NR and his illness .

 

Even if she has a baby, she should not come back to this family.  I would feel sad for this child since it would carry OSR's genetic composition.  

 

@gerrytan8063  did you discuss those beautiful mountains with the pink flowers in "King in Love"?

@angelwingssf..  The only reason why I hoped she had a baby was because GY left and is very depressed. Having a baby would have somewhat lifted her spirit. I feel that GY living a life of a nobody, feeling unloved and in need of some kind of will to survive. Now i there isn't  a baby and she does survive then all I want for Gy is to be reunited with her birth mom and get to know her mom's family. JS and his family doesn't deserve her. 

You are right chingu , this writer pissed me off for making the leads so DUMB . It is a theme in kdrama land to make the leads very dumb when they are in love and happy. They always have the noble idiot syndrome toward the end of drama. I feel that without a child what is the point of her reconciling with them. What pissed me off the most is that  ONR left for CHina and become sucessful. That beeeccchhh hasn't even suffered to my satifaction. She gets to live lavishly, eat good food and still text whomever she feels. Meanwhile GY was kicked out by her family and was told that her birth mom wanted nothing to do with her. smh smh smh  I also agree , JS had no right at all to cry when he mistreated her also.  If she was alone this past year then she shouldn't go back to them. It would be to cruel and it wouldn't make sense when she has been a victim her whole life. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its like opposite of the show here, in the show they are blaming GY for stuff here we have peoepl constant pile on on JS when he DID NOTHING.

 

I really dont get this anymore I rarely disagree with peoepl her but this is bizarre.   :mellow:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2018 at 9:30 AM, Morelia said:

If I remember the house where GY lives with the family was sold by NR and the new owner allowed them to stay in that house as tenants. So when they are tenants they can not receive any monetary benefit for the house. There is no way that the money comes from that source, with her low income,  unless laws in Korea provide for high monetary compensation for tenants. 

 

 

Please someone to correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for the info @Morelia Well this also will come back to ONR her past with that family and what she did in order to get them divorced.. TP is banking on that house and has no clue of her behind the back deals she was doing. I some how think it's going to be her on the other end if the stick receiving all the harsh treatments that she dish out coming back to her ten folds as JS witness her losing face at every turn.. It will be no way he could defend her because she brought all this on herself, I'm expecting him to have harsher words for her after he finds out what she did I'm subject to think it will be him representing GY in a law suit against ONR and TP it would serve them right..

 

I think a Mac truck should be set aside for TP NR and SR and let's not forget YS.. All four should be made to stand on the freeway in the fast lane In front of a Mac Truck with no breaks.. TP should be shot period first he tells GY mom that she's dead and then tells her that she wasn't a wanted child when it wasn't true.. His karma should be really big because he and Ys was the problem how they both used her for there personal gains even as a child..

 

@UnniSarah  I'm happy she didn't have his child.. I want SR to get a good slap in the face thinking she was smart in having GY take the pill to marry

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf..  The only reason why I hoped she had a baby was because GY left and is very depressed. Having a baby would have somewhat lifted her spirit. I feel that GY living a life of a nobody, feeling unloved and in need of some kind of will to survive. Now i there isn't  a baby and she does survive then all I want for Gy is to be reunited with her birth mom and get to know her mom's family. JS and his family doesn't deserve her. 

You are right chingu , this writer pissed me off for making the leads so DUMB . It is a theme in kdrama land to make the leads very dumb when they are in love and happy. They always have the noble idiot syndrome toward the end of drama. I feel that without a child what is the point of her reconciling with them. What pissed me off the most is that  ONR left for CHina and become sucessful. That beeeccchhh hasn't even suffered to my satifaction. She gets to live lavishly, eat good food and still text whomever she feels. Meanwhile GY was kicked out by her family and was told that her birth mom wanted nothing to do with her. smh smh smh  I also agree , JS had no right at all to cry when he mistreated her also.  If she was alone this past year then she shouldn't go back to them. It would be to cruel and it wouldn't make sense when she has been a victim her whole life. 

 

I am not a medical professional, but it is a bad idea to have a child when you are going through depression.  Pregnancy by itself is difficult on the human body on some of them, so I would not want that for her now.  I just want her to find some one reliable and caring to take care of her for the time being - so she can recuperate and be able to think and do things like a normal person.  I also don't want to give SR the satisfaction that she has a grandchild.  SR, NR, and TP and YS have not suffered at all IMO -  YS treated GY in such a way that in certain countries, it would be counted as emotional abuse.  But this girl went on working and providing for the family and took care of YS son -  I don't want to address GW as her brother anymore -  she does not need that baggage of YS and TP.  

 

Searching for a person for a year -  what the heck are they doing?  Can they not find detectives who can do that?  Assuming that HJN still is unaware that GY is her daughter, they can still do that.  When are they going to realize that it was not CTP who killed JS dad, but JS mom and the stupidity of JS dad is what got him killed.  Mainly ONR.  Not be able to find a person for an entire year is highly probable, but they might just do it when they want to find her.  Have they even thought that she could have changed her name?  Since her mother's name is Ha, she could have changed it knowing she has not connection to Mr. Scum Choi.  

 

Just tiring to write about stuff too, since the drama brings your morale down.  You as a viewer start questioning how they can be so dumb and I hope writers go weave tales based on the time and place vs. making this so fictitious, it makes the writer look so dumb.  Even though it is his tale to tell, it feels ridiculous when it is just foolery.  

 

Anyway, next week is the last week and hopefully all will end.  I want to wish GY a happy life without any of the baggage and the perpetrators get their dues especially ONR with destroying so many lives without giving a second thought.  If HJN wants to be in GY 's life, she better have a good explanation to her daughter and the entire story of being fed the lies by CTP and how ONR fed him lies to act that way.  I definitely don't want anyone from YS, her brood or CTP and his sibling and brood to be in any way connected to her.  

 

 

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Searching for a person for a year -  what the heck are they doing?  Can they not find detectives who can do that?  Assuming that HJN still is unaware that GY is her daughter, they can still do that.  When are they going to realize that it was not CTP who killed JS dad, but JS mom and the stupidity of JS dad is what got him killed.  Mainly ONR.  Not be able to find a person for an entire year is highly probable, but they might just do it when they want to find her.  Have they even thought that she could have changed her name?  Since her mother's name is Ha, she could have changed it knowing she has not connection to Mr. Scum Choi.  

They aren't too bright @angelwingssf . You would think a successful lawyer like JS would know to hire a private investigator.  I bet you they still don't know that GY is HJN's kid. I suspect finding out who GY's birth mom is what will speed up the search. I find this to be very annoying.  

 

 

Question... Did SR tell JS that she gave GY an utlimatum before they got married. Like no children before 1 year and not to register their marriage?? If she did and JS wasn't mad at all, I find it very wrong and one of the main reason why GY shouldn't be with JS.  Should find love elsewhere. 

 

I agree GY should have nothing to do with YS and her family. They are disgusting group of people. They believe in blood is the only to forgiveness for any sin. smh smh  

 

GB is back at buying expensive gift on someone else's dime. LIke I said in the past, GB hasn't even matured and there was no real growth. She is back to being selfish and that is because it is in her nature. 

ES is another annoying character. He is still wearing GB's ring. IS something wrong with him. He seriously makes want to barf. 

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow my lap top crashed due to the weather and my post makes no sense.. Well I'll come back later and correct my comment

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For once I was happy to see NR when she had it out with YS in today’s episode haha 

 

so...you guys think JS is gonna lie and say GYs in the bathroom or admit the truth that she cut everyone off?

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok. I am oficially tired of this mess. I do not want GY back with neither families. She better follow her own path. She is much better alone. Do not deserve this behaviour. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, philosophie said:

For once I was happy to see NR when she had it out with YS in today’s episode haha 

 

so...you guys think JS is gonna lie and say GYs in the bathroom or admit the truth that she cut everyone off?

@philosophie    He will tell the truth, lying would be pointless. There will be a time jump and there is no way they can keep lying to her. Now if they do lie to her , I will be terribly disappointed. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelwingssf

 

"did you discuss those beautiful mountains with the pink flowers in "King in Love"?"

 

You mean the azaleas in Ganghwa-do Island's Goryeosan mountain

 

Episode 118

 

Just to note that JS mother asked Go Ya not to registered their marriage, to wait for a year, even asked Go Ya to go on contraceptive 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×