Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

I think the setup here is just as GY is about to leave (Or leaves) and NR is patting herself on the back for ruining GY's marriage and finally getting rid of her some how the truth comes out about HJA's daughter and who she really is. Then JS finds out what his mother did to have GY leave him. GY is doing this for JS there is no doubt in my mind even when I am not watching this drama any more currently. 

As someone pointed out before this post  people have to be made to see their fault. As long as GY has no ties to TP then they will all realize how awful they were but I have to agree that it should not matter if GY was TP's daughter or not she had nothing to do with what happen to JS and his father that night. In all honesty the one responsible is SR. SR will have to face her part in her husbands death. I can only think that with GY leaving him JS will finally remember the truth of that night and SR will end up being confronted with it and made to face it. 

Once his Halmoni finds out that the child she was helping to look for was under her roof and has left she is going to be upset. Especially when its revealed that it was NR who did everything to get rid of GY. Eventually HJA and Halmoni are going to say something and its going to reveal they are talking about the same person and Halmoni will be able to hopefully tell all she knows about GY's life which will make this woman (I hope) WAKE UP that she was played by NR.  With only so many episodes left its a shame we are still dealing with the same situation over and over with no one waking up and being rational.

NR will not be able to come out and say that she did it for the family because that is not true given that she is TP's wife(or ex) and is the one who is really responsible since she went after a married man destroying his family and tormenting the daughter they thought was his. 

I do find it sad that we are this far in and almost to the finish line but we still have GY suffering and made to become the whipping girl for other peoples sins. I am disappointed in JS as well because in the end he could not protect his wife like he promised and because of this others were able to make her leave. 

I am only waiting for when HJA grows a brain and finds out the truth of who NR really is and follows the clue to lead her to the daughter she wanted to really see. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

What makes me really angry these  fools  are the on making their kids life mseirable.

She keeps getting attacks for every side, by everyone and he is back to having is nightmares and panic attacks because of his crappy aunt.

They are the ones keep pushing the issue while GY and JS trying live their lives.

But things at this point should fall apart for the crappy aunt since it looks like she is winning lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

don't mind me guys but i think this drama is just dragging, dragging it to NR/CTP am i right? whewww too much wickedness from NR makes us sick already! :) i'm quite late in watching as my comp was hvng probs recently and still on epi 110 where i'm sure you guys are advancing pretty fast!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I do find it sad that we are this far in and almost to the finish line but we still have GY suffering and made to become the whipping girl for other peoples sins. I am disappointed in JS as well because in the end he could not protect his wife like he promised and because of this others were able to make her leave. 

That’s what made me have to take a break from this. We already dealt with 70+ episodes of GY being treated like crap. But now even right as the show is abo to send soon she’s still being mistreated? Like by the time they all turn around and finally treat her well, it’s gonna be the last episode! I don’t want to watch her being treated badly. I want to watch her being treated good.

• Like 7

I give up watching this drama daily. I'll wait for it till it reaches episode 120 or something. The story is running in circles, it just keeps frustrating me. I really wish they would make at least 5 happy episodes to make up for the crappy ones. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Another crappy episode today and I agree with all your comments.  It is truly frustrating to watch this.

Is the actress who acts as ONR related to the producer / writer or director by any chance?  Just like Vanna White is married to the producer of the show in Wheel of Fortune, she is not laid off or replaced by younger actress or such.  Just like that if ONR is related, it is possible that they would give her the most time in the drama even though it is an antagonist, when something should take 2 minutes and when the writer makes a mountain out of a mole hill, with nothing bust fluffy clouds, a repetition, it truly gets boring and I don't think they care about the viewers or the rating since most of the Ajummas watch it without fail and ooh and aaah about it.  

So, as all of you have done, I will start watching on ep. 120.  Then I should be able to at least see GY not crying all the time.  

Group hugs Chingus :kiss_wink:.  Let's all hibernate and wake up at 120th episode.  

I would say, if the k-dramas are going to be like this abusive and depicted worse than it actually should be, they should categorize as such.  But I guess the dailies are done so that there are people who like characters like ONR and OSR and that is why they are written that way..

Ok.  Enough of me rambling away.  Good Night y'all.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

this writer make all of them fall for that 2 face witch ONR . not one person have not fall for her lie. even GY herself fall for this witch lie.

how can JS ma fall for that 2 face ONR so easy this time. she let this witch trick her into believing that her son memory back/get hurt is all GY fault. when in reality it was her own sis that make her son suffer.

one thing for sure JS will not be plz. even though he give GY the cold shoulder sometime. he love for her still outweight his hate for greed TP.

i just want to see the look on JS ma face when she findout. it was her own sis all along that make her son suffer.

i hope the one who told her it JS himself. so it will hurt his ma that much more. for believing that 2 face witch ONR.

• Like 6

Well, needless to say, this episode had more bashing of GY. Of course, the writer is trying to say in the case of YS, she did this because she found out about GY's real mother. The write had YS, SR and TP all thinking about the harsh things they said to GY. The good news is it appears in tomorrow's episode that GY has finally left them all behind. To be honest, I'm hopeful that she left with the Chairwoman.

@angelwingssf, @lee-chan, @UnniSarah, and @philosophie, okay, I think tomorrow's episode will be one to watch. 

@Ldy Gmerm, enjoyed reading your post.  However, there is one thing I'm confused about--JS finding out about the accident. I have to wonder if there is anything for him to find out. If his logic is the same as everyone else who believes TP is the cause of the accident, I don't really see him changing that opinion. I think the writer is using this crazy logic of TP being the cause of the accident as factual in their minds.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

@Iclarakl So, actually YS already knows about HJN is GY's bio mom?

Glad, GY finally decided to leave. Now i feel this drama finally moving on. Let see what happen to all of them without GY. And how HJN knows GY is her daughter? 

• Like 5

Cannot wait till Ha Jin Ah learned how all "parties" gang up on Go Ya for their own selfish reasons.

I wondered how Ji Seok's mother thought it was a good idea to help Ji Seok's nightmares by chasing his wife away. I like to see her handle Ji Seok's condition.

• Like 7

@Jackie1048 i can't wait for that too.. I also wonder how she handle JS without GY. Since tomorrow GY can't be find anywhere by JS. I think he will realise too, his nightmares back not because of GY. I hope he regreted it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lclarakl said:

Well, needless to say, this episode had more bashing of GY. Of course, the writer is trying to say in the case of YS, she did this because she found out about GY's real mother. The write had YS, SR and TP all thinking about the harsh things they said to GY. The good news is it appears in tomorrow's episode that GY has finally left them all behind. To be honest, I'm hopeful that she left with the Chairwoman.

@angelwingssf, @lee-chan, @UnniSarah, and @philosophie, okay, I think tomorrow's episode will be one to watch. 

@Ldy Gmerm, enjoyed reading your post.  However, there is one thing I'm confused about--JS finding out about the accident. I have to wonder if there is anything for him to find out. If his logic is the same as everyone else who believes TP is the cause of the accident, I don't really see him changing that opinion. I think the writer is using this crazy logic of TP being the cause of the accident as factual in their minds.

Thanks chingu @lclarakl for the heads up . 

• Like 5

I only saw the snippets today, but it seems to be a good one since GY gets to know both about her mother and father.  How and when did Ys get to know that HJN is her mother.  I don't recollect seeing it.  CTP tells GY that he is not her father and she breaks down getting to know that her mother does not even want her.  That must have hurt her bad.  The actress has acted out very well.  

In the preview, I see JS running around trying to find her.  I like the red dress she has started to wear.  Isn't that the one that HJN bought for her for trying on clothes as a model?  It still looks nice.  HJN does not know yet that GY is her daughter.  Probably tomorrow's preview we might see that.  

@lclarakl - Thanks for the heads up.  I don't think HJN knows that GY is her daughter.  Right now, she is no where to be seen or heard.  I know that YS was sending her out since she wants GY to find out about her mom. Even though it was painful to watch, she did it for GY sake (I think!).  

I wonder when and if the writer will correct the truth about the accident on how his mother was the cause for the accident.  

CTP finds out about doc being her ex.   Why was he surprised?  He probably thinks that the ex likes his  sister and how is that going to pan out and when he actually get to know that his ex actually likes his ex.  That would be fun to watch.  GW still does not know that the swallow ajushhi is actually his father.  

Edited by angelwingssf
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, lclarakl said:

With GY leaving that should wake JS up to what he has done as well as others. JS is controlled by what happened in that accident. He was severely traumatized at being trapped in that car and watching his father die then having to endure a lengthy hospital stay and possible physical therapy for his injuries. We all know he is not being rational but a lot of this is because of his mother and NR. What JS has to get is that jolt of loosing GY. He should know her personality the best and realize once he is told she is gone (and I hope someone like ES or his uncle explains what happened) she had to have left for him he wakes up to what he helped do to her as well. JS should be made to feel ashamed of himself and a lot of others should too. What they did to GY was very wrong. 

I am glad that GY is leaving or left. No one needs to stay around to be continuously treated badly when they have done nothing wrong to deserve it. I am hoping a lot of people wake up from their delusions with GY gone they finally realize what they did and how wrong it was!

With her finally leaving being pushed out  let's see how they do now!!!

I do not think he has thought about how everything happened that night because a. SR has been going on and on hysterically blaming others and b. he has his own trauma to deal with from that night. But with GY gone and they not able to find her or reach out to her HE finally starts to look at the night the accident happened objectively and sees that TP nor GY are responsible. The blame can be put on SR who walked off and did not tell her son or husband to wait. And the blame can be put on his father for not waiting or in not being more aware of the traffic pattern or on coming traffic.  I want to think the reason his father followed SR was because how ill she had been over NR leaving to run off with TP. HE was prolly worried and from the flash back we have seen of that night Its reasonable that SR who went to buy some snacks comes back and suddenly runs off not saying a word would concern her husband enough that they go after her given her mental state. 

The sad part that if blame is really needed then it should be NR who shoulders it. IF not for her running off SR would not have been so upset that her husband and son planned an mini vacay for her. IF not for SR not telling her husband or son she would be right back her husband and son would not have chased after her and gotten into a bad accident ignoring the oncoming traffic. 

No matter what YS's reasons may have been she needs a huge slap in her face for how she treated GY. Her method of trying to get GY to let go was cruel and abusive in my book. 

What I do not want to happen is with the news that GY is HJA's daughter and no blood relationship to TP everyone gets a pass on how they treated GY because that is not going to fly for me. People who mistreated  her and caused her so much mental anguish need to be made to apologize and make amends to GY. An apology is not enough! No one thought rationally and condemned someone because of blood and association but no one did anything really to NR really who continued to run around wrecking havoc in every ones lives and hurting an innocent girl pushing all blame on TP when it was NR who started all of this by seducing and running off with TP. TP may be a lazy idiot who is selfish and trash but the one who ultimately started all of this was NR and she has wiggled out of blame and shifted it to others. A once good drama is now going down on my NEVER to be revisited drama list. 

I can never understand why there needs to be so much torment of the main female lead. Why this character has to be treated so badly while the bad guys continue on with their evil and ugly behavior up until the plot of this drama gets pushed aside because audiences prefer to see the suffering of the good character over making the bad person start to pay earlier then the last week or two before the drama ends. I am sure a lot of you know what I am saying because I have run into a few of you in other drama threads which ended up with the bad person taking over for too long causing the plot line to fall apart . 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Again JS did NOTHING what are some of you even talking about at this point? Its driving me crazy.

He  and GY are both victims here.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

CTP tells GY that he is not her father and she breaks down getting to know that her mother does not even want her.  That must have hurt her bad.  The actress has acted out very well.  

What a heartbreaking performance. She did it very well. I Agree with you.

• Like 6

@Ldy Gmerm... I too wondered why why??? They have to torment GY like this. This episode was so horrific because now GY BELIEVES NO ONE LOVES HER. HJN doesn’t love her, SR can’t stand her, YS considered her as money. As I watched the scene where YS ‘s heart was breaking after telling her HOW MUCH SHE HATES HER AS SHE WAS GROWING UP. How many of you felt that what YS said WAS TRUE??? YS is the worst of them all. The worst and I really am so Mad at TR. That beech has the biggest mouth. Why the hell did she do that for.? Why would you tell YS what TP told her. 

_vAQvZszU5S_VAtRs-i2EDr-wi9ywPy-2hL8MiAc    

• Like 7

This drama mess up the ratio of good and awful people.

I never seen so many crap characters and at  only like 3 or 4 good ones.

• Like 5