Berou

[Upcoming Drama 2017] I'm not a Robot, 로봇이 아니 - Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin & Uhm Ki Joon - premieres on Dec. 6

Actor LeeHy updated his instagram @hylee with caption: see you in November.
What the hell is going here? Little boy (young version of Yoo Seung Ho) is in mourning!

Even in rom-com, YSH's character lost his family as always! Unbelievable!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWlN9-Fy8w/?taken-by=hylee70

Do you guy still remember little girl with script? I guest that little girl is young version of the main female lead. And, maybe, they met each other when they were young.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi to all :)

On 10/16/2017 at 7:54 PM, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhh I'm looking thoroughly to have a glimps of the filming set behind her!! :lol: 

cr: @soobinms

You posted a pic..and YSH is not on it??? :tongue:

...but i like it...'Rebel's' girl looks so cute :wub:...i have a feeling she and our hottie will be a good pair :wub:

We still don't know start date right?

• Like 2

@hiriena02 thank you so much for the pics/video!! :wub: 

the fangirl in me went crazy!! :love: at 1st watch I was a pure fangirl watching him with hearts in my eyes, he looks really handsome and his shy smile is a killer :love:, at 2nd watch I was analysing what was he doing at the university but then I saw that his outfit wasn't fit to be a student so I'm still wondering what was he doing there and why was he wearing a short sleeved shirt when it's starting to get cold already!! (good thing he had a coat on him though :D)

11 hours ago, clamptsu said:

Actor LeeHy updated his instagram @hylee with caption: see you in November.
What the hell is going here? Little boy (young version of Yoo Seung Ho) is in mourning!

Even in rom-com, YSH's character lost his family as always! Unbelievable!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaWlN9-Fy8w/?taken-by=hylee70

Do you guy still remember little girl with script? I guest that little girl is young version of the main female lead. And, maybe, they met each other when they were young.

hhhhhhhh I saw it too :lol: I predicted as much from the car accident's fan-still and I turned out right and so it can be right that Kim Min Kyu (Yoo Seung Ho)'s allergy to people is due to a trauma (losing one of his parents or both or entire family including a sister maybe?)!! well we can see this is Yoo Seung Ho's drama for sure rom-com or not :lol: let's hope he won't cry much in this rom-com drama though we can be sure that we will see his tears at one point with no doubt...which I'm not against actually!! :tongue: maybe I'm crazy but I love how he breaks my heart with his tears though I hate seeing him in tears/pain, crazy I know!! :tongue: hihihi

maybe, it can be!! or his sister who died too?!! 

10 hours ago, zagigirl said:

Hi to all :)

You posted a pic..and YSH is not on it??? :tongue:

...but i like it...'Rebel's' girl looks so cute :wub:...i have a feeling she and our hottie will be a good pair :wub:

We still don't know start date right?

hhhhhh but it's on the set of his drama :wink::tongue::lol: 

me too!! :D can't wait to see their paring on screen :wub: 

no not yet!! :( I'll tell you the second I know it, you can bet on it!! :wink: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, And Uhm Ki Joon Participate In First Script Read For New Rom-Com

Yoo-Seung-Ho-Chae-Soo-Bin.jpg

MBC released photos from the first table read of its upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama “I’m Not A Robot” (literal title).

In the photos, Yoo Seung Ho, Chae Soo Bin, and Uhm Ki Joon, along with other actors and production crew members, are seated around the table for their first table read. Both veteran and unique actors came together on September 27 to create a fun and successful table read for the upcoming drama. The script reading started at 2 p.m. and went into the night as actors became fully immersed into their roles and acted passionately as if they were really filming on set. The atmosphere was reported to be so good that the actors and crew also held a team dinner.

Yoo Seung Ho will be playing the character Min Kyu, who is allergic to humans. This role is very different from the actor’s previous roles, and many are anticipating to see what Yoo Seung Ho will be like in a romantic comedy.

Im-Not-A-Robot.jpg

Chae Soo Bin will play the role of Jo Ji Ah, a woman who freely jumps between the human world and robot world. Uhm Ki Joon will play Dr. Hong Baek Hyun who is hopeless at dating but an expert at robots.

Meanwhile, “I’m Not A Robot” will be a 16-episode mini series that tells the story of a man who is unable to date (due to being allergic to humans), but falls in love with a woman who pretends to be a robot. This romantic comedy is expected to air at the end of this year.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/10/18/yoo-seung-ho-chae-soo-bin-uhm-ki-joon-participate-first-script-read-new-rom-com/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhh but it's on the set of his drama :wink::tongue::lol: 

me too!! :D can't wait to see their paring on screen :wub: 

no not yet!! :( I'll tell you the second I know it, you can bet on it!! :wink: 

O.K. ...lets say you r saved :tongue:

Me too :wub:...curious how will she break through that shield for his

Lets hope it'll be soon

• Like 2

5 hours ago, YourHighness . said:

YSH looks so handsome at the script reading! And LOL, his hat is back.

hhhhhhh I was thinking the same thing!! :lol::wub: 

cr: by_yooseungho

5 hours ago, zagigirl said:

O.K. ...lets say you r saved :tongue:

Me too :wub:...curious how will she break through that shield for his

Lets hope it'll be soon

hhhhhh I'm smart like that!! :tongue::lol: 

I'm so excited thinking about it!! :D:wub: 

let's hope so!! :) 

• Like 3

I think the kid on the right side is Yoo Seung Ho's child version but who's child version is the kid on the left?!! the real (actor) Kim Min Kyu?!! 

cr: kgnuki

translation "'Friendship of the truth is like a tree that grows slowly.' Build a long friendship for a long time. You are not a robot."

loved this!! :wub: 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

This video has a bit more details of the drama. Unsure of the reliability though

"It'll be fun to see how the clueless professor advices the equally clueless youngster." I'm so looking for this part :lol: 

51 minutes ago, zagigirl said:

Don't know is it reliable but in this clip its says it starts on November 8 after Hospital ship ends...

it's what's supposed to be but the date isn't fixed officially yet and we had news that it can be delayed to late november because of the ongoing strike on MBC beside needing more time to film enough materials for few episodes before the start of the drama!! let's hope it will start soon and everything be as wanted!! :D 

filming on set for "I'm Not A Robot" :D but not Yoo Seung Ho :( 

cr: khj081416

• Like 2

5 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

it's what's supposed to be but the date isn't fixed officially yet and we had news that it can be delayed to late november because of the ongoing strike on MBC beside needing more time to film enough materials for few episodes before the start of the drama!! let's hope it will start soon and everything be as wanted!! :D 

I knew its to good to be true :phew:

Well with more done material...better ...better quality and less eps without preview :wink:

• Like 3

18 hours ago, zagigirl said:

I knew its to good to be true :phew:

Well with more done material...better ...better quality and less eps without preview :wink:

let's hope for that!! :D the less episodes without preview the better!! :wink: 

lucky fan, they are shooting for the drama before his/her house!! :D but he/she can't find Yoo Seung Ho as it's written!! :( 

cr: khj081416

filming but again Chae Soo Bin and no Yoo Seung Ho!! *sigh* 

cr: yun_jaegeun

cr: @m.y.219

looks like Kim Min Kyu's allergy to everything including people means we will suffer to see Yoo Seung Ho filming outside!! :blink: *poutyface* at the start at least, then things will change for sure!! :D 

• Like 2