Quantcast
Berou

[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Translation of the preview

MG: Even when Ji Ah isn’t here, I’ve continued to work on it by myself.
BG: Aren’ t you afraid?
Older man: Everyone has to do what they have to do.
YC: Do you mean about Director Kim Min Gyu’s illness?
BG: AJ3 has disappeared?
Hotep: What in the world happened?
JA: You probably did everything that you possibly could do today in order to protect them. You’ve worked hard. You’ve worked hard.
BG: Today, for the last time, let’s send her.

I have to say this preview is a bit confusing to me, however, the previews for this drama have always seemed the most mis-leading previews around. I'm just happy that MG and JA seem to still be together and she may even have slept on his couch? Otherwise, the episode may focus more on the missing AJ3 as well as the corporate power struggle.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 11

A hard week... The ending is getting near... What we're gonna do when this drama's over:bawling:

This is my problem. Once I fell in love. I fell hard...

I think YC will come to his senses again once Ri El declaring her love. That if MG is holding a grunge against him. Marrying Ri El would be the best way to do. And later he'll see through what his appa is up to and had been doing since they're only kids. 

And AJ3 came back home to MG's I suppose. Which is illogical to me, since her GPS is gone, how can she found her way home. But it's been long since I put my logic away to enjoy Kdrama....

I think everyone would get their own verse of happy ending.

MG & JA 

BG & Pi

SH & Hoktal

CEO Hwang and his alli go to jail

YC & Ri el would go abroad building their own career and family there. 

And what if Madame X & the Butler get married too... 

And AJ3 get her pair robo MG... Kekeke... 

That's my version of happy ending

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

This episode looks tense. And based on the last line by BG, it kindly means that JA will be sent to replace Aji3 for a while in order to trick and save the company. Gaaahhh so risky.. please save uri Ji Ah! :(

By the way, can we have Seo Kang Joon to cameo? hahaha we need to change JA's face on Aji3 right?  Seo Kang Joon will be a robot in his next drama "I am Human Too", so this will be epic. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Wow there are still so many things to tackle in 2 hours!! I really hope YC come through at the end and helps MK, since he’s technically the one who started the allergy reaction in MK...

• Like 10

so.. Aji3 is still lost? that little girl might be the one who found her, and take the robot home..

will Aji3 appear later in crucial time?

btw, why JA sleep on the couch? and she looks sick.. :(

she should rest on MK's bed instead..hahahha 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Thanks @stroppyse for the translation always! Your right this drama always mislead the audience until the final episode! Hehehe! Anyway I hope there is an extra episode I want President Jo and CEO MG scene! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I just realized, this week's episodes are the last episodes for this drama. So, when did that happen?! Okay, looking forward to an epic finish to this really cute drama. MG and JA together, and AJ3 back with the Santa Maria team to save the world! Plus last chance for YC to come through as an actual friend to MG. Though, I do think they should change AJ3's face by the end of the drama. :) 

• Like 15
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

Why do I have a bad feeling about the next two episodes? I agree, JA looks sick/tired. MK doesn't look too happy, either.

Anyway, did anyone else notice the background when they showed Aji 3? There's a heart rate monitor. So Ji Ah becomes Aji 3 again... What for, I wonder?

Please keep our precious love birds safe, PD-nim!!

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Lj said:

Thanks @stroppyse for the translation always! Your right this drama always mislead the audience until the final episode! Hehehe! Anyway I hope there is an extra episode I want President Jo and CEO MG scene! 

Me to... we just only have two hours to go....please solve all the problem in episode 29&30 and show us only their sweetness moment for episode 31& 32

Can't somebody tell me about warp party ...as i know there will be a warp party before/ after the ending of drama

• Like 10

That line on this week's preview, where Min Kyu says, "Even if Jia is not here, I have to continue working on myself", I have a feeling it means that Jiah will push through with her plan to go to Australia. Standard KDrama story trope, wherein they are "forced" to be apart again on the second to the last episode, then reunite again on the final episode after 1 year or so, Hays!!:confused:

Let me be wrong, please TV gods!

• Like 3
  • Sad 10
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

wonder how Aji-3 escaped, wasn't she locked up in there? lol that man in ep 28 is creepy (forgot his name) why do the foreigner actors always talk slow/weird in k-dramas? :lol: wish there would be season 2, I actually want to see more of Aji-3 besides the romance

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

I wish i could make them be a husband and wife :tongue: .. how lovely their scene holding hand while Ji Ah lay back at couch .. hehe :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

i think they're still filming today.. omg

this is ig update from JA's brother, he said can't sleep and tells robot team 'fighting'

he used 'running' robot team, means that they're still filming..

i just hope no more angst for our OTP :(

• Like 10
  • Thanks 7