Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Current Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] My Amazing Boyfriend 2: Unforgettable Impression 我的奇妙男友 II

13 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Just watch the series title, the Baby surely would be part of the story but probably at the end...like always :lol:.
I watched the official MV and JZ is drinking there. Hopefully it is just kind of flashback.

But it wouldn’t really make sense for then to have the baby at the end, since this is a continuation of last season and she is supposedly left pregnant at the end of last season. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote vids
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Darrkn3ss said:

But it wouldn’t really make sense for then to have the baby at the end, since this is a continuation of last season and she is supposedly left pregnant at the end of last season. 

Dramaworld and sense isn't really something related ;). But could be true since in the trailer she said, that they broke up 4 months ago. So she should be at least in 4th month.

15 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

Dramaworld and sense isn't really something related ;). But could be true since in the trailer she said, that they broke up 4 months ago. So she should be at least in 4th month.

I really hope they get it right and not just take us on a dummy ride. 

• Like 1

New pictures still released for the girls, i like the one with books :) 

vaj7CHRIGtpqb0TFeUsvIjlopGzHNRMJiCQdMPBBV4uNJneWqtCuzd6642Um8fEFOdE79yy7amTZyCJQG65hTTZI__mkImXv9cfvybIBUcGwka5-1CvfEv5x

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

so Season 2 is a new story?? Anyone got the synopsis? 

it was suppose to be a continuation.... just with different cast

Gosh, I really want to see a BTS clip with the jumping ball. Heck, I want such a ball myself :kiss_closed:.

• LOL 1