DLpnqRdV4AAeB0X.jpg

DLpnqRgVYAAO2Xw.jpg

DJE7glwVAAAgU96.jpg

DJE7gtLVoAAJw-G.jpg

Director:

Hwang Ui-Kyung

Writer: 

Kim Soo Jin

(Old Miss Diary, Awl, My Only Love Song)

Episodes: 16 (TBC)

Broadcast Period: 2017-Oct-11 to 2017-Nov-30

Runtime: Wednesdays and Thursdays 22:00 

Plot

Choi Kang-Woo is a former detective, but he now works as a veteran insurance investigator. He leads a team that attempts to reveal insurance fraud cases.

Notes

Takes over the KBS2 Wed & Thu 22:00-time slot previously occupied by "Manhole."

Cast

Yoo Ji-Tae - Choi Kang-Woo
Woo Do-Hwan - Kim Min-Joon
Ryu Hwa-Young - Jang Ha-Ri
Hong Soo-Hyun - Cha Hong-Joo
Jo Jae-Yun - insurance investigator
Kim Hye-Seong - insurance investigator
Jung Bo-Suk - insurance company CEO
Kim Young-Hoon - Kim Bum-Joon
Choi Won-Young
Jang Hyuk-Jin

Asianwiki | Dramawiki | Koreandrama 

Teasers

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 13

AUG 25 2017

Yoo Ji-Tae, Woo Do-Hwan and Ryu Hwa-Young cast in KBS2 drama series “Mad Dog”

DICbQ5DUQAATB6G.jpg

Yoo Ji-Tae, Woo Do-Hwan and Ryu Hwa-Young (former member of ’T-ara’) are all cast in lead roles for upcoming KBS2 drama series “Mad Dog.” The drama series will revolve around a team that tackles various cases of insurance fraud.

Yoo Ji-Tae will play Choi Kang-Woo. His nickname is Mad Dog and he leads the insurance claim team also named Mad Dog. He is a former detective. Woo Do-Hwan will play Kim Min-Joon. He is a former swindler and also very smart. To find out the truth behind the death of his older brother, he joined the Mad Dog team. Ryu Hwa-Young will play Jang Ha-Ri. She is a former gymnast and now works on the Mad Dog team. She often goes undercover during investigations.

“Mad Dog” first airs October, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/yoo-ji-tae-woo-do-hwan-and-ryu-hwa-young-cast-in-kbs2-drama-series-mad-dog

• Like 10

Yoo Ji Tae, Ryu Hwa Young, And Woo Do Hwan Confirmed For Upcoming KBS Crime Drama

DIDyXkRU0AEFe1q.jpg

KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama “Mad Dog” has confirmed three new actors for its cast!

On August 25, a source from the drama stated that Yoo Ji Tae, Woo Do Hwan, and Ryu Hwa Young have been confirmed to star in the drama.

Yoo Ji Tae is set to play Choi Kang Woo, an ex-cop and the leader of the Mad Dog team. He’s the type of character to never let go of something once he grabs a hold of it. In regards to his character, Yoo Ji Tae commented, “‘Mad Dog’ seemed refreshing for its realism regarding insurance-related crimes. Unlike my previous roles, this character felt charming in a very carefree and unpredictable kind of way. I think I’ll be able to show a different image through Kang Woo.”

Woo Do Hwan will be playing Kim Min Joon, an elegant and confident swindler with a smart mind, who can become any kind of character he wants to become using his expressions. Woo Do Hwan shared, “It’s such an honor to even be able to take part in ‘Mad Dog.'”

Meanwhile, Ryu Hwa Young will be playing Jang Ha Ri, a former gymnastics athlete who is also the only woman on the team. Her character is described as the type of girl that has the ability to transform into a girl crush character, a sexy character, or an innocent college student for the sake of investigating. “I’ve completely fallen into the charms of Jang Ha Ri,” said Ryu Hwa Young. “I’m going to work hard in order to show the viewers just the variety of charms that she has.”

Meanwhile, “Mad Dog” is led by director Hwang Eui Kyung, who also directed “Romance Town” and “Partner.” The drama is set to follow “Manhole” and air sometime in October.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/25/yoo-ji-tae-ryu-hwa-young-woo-hwan-confirmed-upcoming-kbs-crime-drama/

• Like 12

Yessssss. I am so happy my bb Woo Do Hwan is confined and that I will get another weekly dose of him so soon after 'Save Me' *does a happy ecstatic dance* My ahjussi oppa Yoo Ji Tae is flawless and great and versatile in everything I have seen him in. I can't wait to watch the two play off each other.  Ryu Hwa Young was a favorite of mine from Age of Youth. 

This drama sounds a lot like OCN's Squad 38. The premiss and the characters sounds exactly the same. I hope this drama brings something new and is able to differ from that one. I would hate to see plagiarizing accusations or just be bored because it's been done, but just on different faces. For now, I'll just relish in the fact that Woo Do Hwan and Yoo Ji Tae will soon bless my screen. 

• Like 8

@MrsSoJiSub I will join you in the dance . ballerina crazy rabbit

Really happy WDH is getting a role so quickly. Yippee, excited too at seeing YTJ. Last saw him in Healer.  

@stroppyse Thanks for telling me .  So looks like WDH's character will allow him to show off some acting chops !! 

Can't wait .

• Like 7

I guess it's time for me to join the happy dance here. I saw the news and was excited, but hadn't had anything to post about on this thread yet. I have to say that i'm excited about this drama. Not just because of Woo Do Hwan, though I'm so happy he's getting more recognition. I'm also happy to see Yoo Ji Tae as well. The last drama I saw him in was Healer, though I had seen him in some movies previously. Anyway, happy dance at the potential bromance between YJT and his hoobae WDH. :) 

• Like 7

OMG, what a cast! I'll definitely tune in in this drama. 

Yoo Ji Tae is my ajhusshi crush, I watched every of his shows and I was so on board in this drama when I heard he was casted. 

Then Hwayoung...loved her in Age of Youth and My father is strange. 

Then when Woo Do Hwan was casted too. Oh dear...I want this drama to start airing already beause I can't get enough of him in "Rescue Me," he acts so good it hurts! 

So happy these three talented actors are finally confirmed. I'm definitely on board! 

• Like 6

script reading

DJE7gtLVoAAJw-G.jpg

DJE7glwVAAAgU96.jpg

I just realised Jo Jaeyun face literally in every dramas, (as a supporting cast). As he even in the current OCN's Save Me with Woo Do Hwan, later on, he'll also participated in upcoming OCN drama 'Black'

He's such a talented ahjussi :lol:

• Like 5

On 9/6/2017 at 5:15 PM, AlexandraReid said:

I just realised Jo Jaeyun face literally in every dramas, (as a supporting cast). As he even in the current OCN's Save Me with Woo Do Hwan, later on, he'll also participated in upcoming OCN drama 'Black'

He's such a talented ahjussi :lol:

Agreed he's a talented ajusshi. It's pretty amazing how frequently some of the supporting characters get cast into various things. I sometimes see veteran supporting actors in multiple dramas at the same time. I wonder how they keep the roles all straight in their heads. 

From the script reading shot, I recognized Jong Bo Suk in the middle-right, Choi Won Young in the bottom-middle, and Park In Hwan bottom-right, all veteran actors of numerous dramas and films. Though, to be truthful, I had to look up Jong Bo Suk and Park In Hwan's names since I recognized their faces, but didn't know their names. Choi Won Young has played enough second leads that I recognized his name and his face. :) 

DJE7gtLVoAAJw-G.jpg

I can't wait to see WDH in a happier role, however. His acting is amazing in Save Me, but it's nerve wracking watching his character DC week after week taking all sorts of risks, and seeing all the injustice that he's suffered in his life up till now.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

From the script reading shot, I recognized Jong Bo Suk in the middle-right, Choi Won Young in the bottom-middle, and Park In Hwan bottom-right, all veteran actors of numerous dramas and films. Though, to be truthful, I had to look up Jong Bo Suk and Park In Hwan's names since I recognized their faces, but didn't know their names. Choi Won Young has played enough second leads that I recognized his name and his face. :) 

talked bout CWY, i remembered his appearance in Hwarang drama  :D

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Go Seung Ji said:

1st Teaser

Whoa thanks for posting this, just seeing their 1st teaser makes me SHOOK! I cant wait!!! :blush:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1