Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Long-Distance Relationship 异地恋

Recommended Posts

6c224f4a20a446230771b1199422720e0cf3d715

Details:

Chinese title: 异地恋 / Yi Di Lian
English title: Long-Distance Relationship

Genre: Modern, Romance

Episodes: 34

Director:  

Broadcast Period: August 15, 2017

 

Cast:

Li JiaWen(李嘉文) as FangZhuo (方佐)

Zhu JunWei (朱俊玮) as Hua ShiNan (花时南)

Huang Jing (黄婧) as Jin ShuYing (金淑英)

Mao FangYuan (毛方圆) as Qin Fei (秦飞)

 

Synopsis:

This drama depicts the hardships and challenges couples in a long-distance relationship have to live through. Professor Fang Zuo returns from England to his home town, where he meets the 29 years old leftover woman Shi Nan who behaves like a man. Later, he finds out that she’s the one who saved him in a car accident before. The two slowly turn from foes to lovers.
(Source: CdramaBase)

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

[spoiler ]enter your spoiler here without the spaces inside the brackets[ /spoiler]

 

Preview:

Coming soon...

OSTs:

 

 

Additional Links:

Long-Distance Relationship 异地恋 Raw Episodes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very surprised this drama did not get a lot of remarks. 


@angelangie, I finished this drama today--34 episodes only and 20 min per episode. Very short and simple and funny, too! I laughed in every single episode up until the climax where it got slightly dramatic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

very surprised this drama did not get a lot of remarks. 


@angelangie, I finished this drama today--34 episodes only and 20 min per episode. Very short and simple and funny, too! I laughed in every single episode up until the climax where it got slightly dramatic. 

 

Lols....okie at least i update the poster lols....so the Drama doesnt look so pitiful....im trying it out....i found some drama with very little exposure tends to be better....tried out 'Chef Fang' it pretty solid too :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@thunderman1 i finish the whole thing lols.....from the moment i read your message.......it is honestly short enough for me to catch up and honestly i love it.....

 

while there are some over the top scripts but i gotta say it is honestly cringe worthy lols :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

@thunderman1 i finish the whole thing lols.....from the moment i read your message.......it is honestly short enough for me to catch up and honestly i love it.....

 

while there are some over the top scripts but i gotta say it is honestly cringe worthy lols :D 

You finished it in one sitting?? I am so impressed. I had to skip a lot of the whole dramatic  woman trying to steal the main male lead... cringeworthy indeed and very predictable. though it was a good, short drama to "kill" time. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

@thunderman1 i finish the whole thing lols.....from the moment i read your message.......it is honestly short enough for me to catch up and honestly i love it.....

 

while there are some over the top scripts but i gotta say it is honestly cringe worthy lols :D 

Spoiler

So basically, she was almost raped and he also almost slept with the older sister (not related by blood though she has this obscure obsession with him since young till old).  And he eventually gave in and accepted the main girl. They went through so much turmoil (the climatic, dramatic plot was from p 16-27). After all these episodes their name not ringing a bell so i guess it wasn't memorable as much. XD Also, how did you feel about the last episode? I knew it was happy ending but the writer played with the viewers by thinking she married the second male lead. Turns out she was pregnant and waited for his comeback after he pretty much tried to commit suicide and almost died. Another rushed ending since the older sister was a mess. She was one crazy lady... I wish they showed her rotting in prison.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2018 at 6:43 AM, thunderman1 said:

You finished it in one sitting?? I am so impressed. I had to skip a lot of the whole dramatic  woman trying to steal the main male lead... cringeworthy indeed and very predictable. though it was a good, short drama to "kill" time. 

 

hahaha well of course i wont say that i didnt skip some of it....i did.....and like you i totally skip the part when the Qin Jie came up to stole the screen times lols.....

 

i dont know.....that girl almost look like the mother :x hahahaha i mean she look old enough to be an aunt lols hahahaha......**ahem** gosh im so bad......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

hahaha well of course i wont say that i didnt skip some of it....i did.....and like you i totally skip the part when the Qin Jie came up to stole the screen times lols.....

 

i dont know.....that girl almost look like the mother :x hahahaha i mean she look old enough to be an aunt lols hahahaha......**ahem** gosh im so bad......

I can't believe she wanted to marry the main male lead.... she looked like my aunt indeed. *cringe*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

I can't believe she wanted to marry the main male lead.... she looked like my aunt indeed. *cringe*

 

lols i mean when i saw she was on the phone with FangZhuo i thought she was just an over-doted older sister or given an aunt that take care of him.....

 

i didnt expected her to be the bride to be or the so called fiance, i was definitely shocked when we got to that part lols......

 

but then when she was in the wedding dress she honestly does look a bit more better......

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/23/2018 at 8:38 PM, angelangie said:

 

lols i mean when i saw she was on the phone with FangZhuo i thought she was just an over-doted older sister or given an aunt that take care of him.....

 

i didnt expected her to be the bride to be or the so called fiance, i was definitely shocked when we got to that part lols......

 

but then when she was in the wedding dress she honestly does look a bit more better......

Ahh when she was tricking the main lead and the main girl... how naive of her but I can't believe the main girl fell for it. DRAMATIC, much? :)

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Ahh when she was tricking the main lead and the main girl... how naive of her but I can't believe the main girl fell for it. DRAMATIC, much? :)

 

a bit but it is not hard to believe some times as when heart are involved ppl tends to be a fool some times 

 

the ending isnt that hard to take in for me though....i find it is pretty okie......though the part where they have the lead dancing does seems a bit too much lols hahahaha i mean the rest was like wearing white and black but then only the lead with formal wear ....it will look a bit better if the rest of those stand in are also wearing some dinner or formal wear though :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

a bit but it is not hard to believe some times as when heart are involved ppl tends to be a fool some times 

 

the ending isnt that hard to take in for me though....i find it is pretty okie......though the part where they have the lead dancing does seems a bit too much lols hahahaha i mean the rest was like wearing white and black but then only the lead with formal wear ....it will look a bit better if the rest of those stand in are also wearing some dinner or formal wear though :) 

I know.. another cringeworthy scene. Sigh.  
 

What happened to the evil B****?  They don't show what happened to her unless I missed that part?

 

 

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I know.. another cringeworthy scene. Sigh.  
 

What happened to the evil B****?  They don't show what happened to her unless I missed that part?

 

nope they didnt.....i mean i was like arent it over the top .....why can't she accept it that the guy was never interested in you at all.....not even looking at her....

 

FangZhuo never hide the fact that he still longing after ShiNan even though of course QinFei is more than happy to step into that spot for her.....

 

but one thing i like about ShiNan is that she never lead QinFei on.....even during the beginning parts where he was so over-crazy about her on everything......lols 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, angelangie said:

 

nope they didnt.....i mean i was like arent it over the top .....why can't she accept it that the guy was never interested in you at all.....not even looking at her....

 

FangZhuo never hide the fact that he still longing after ShiNan even though of course QinFei is more than happy to step into that spot for her.....

 

but one thing i like about ShiNan is that she never lead QinFei on.....even during the beginning parts where he was so over-crazy about her on everything......lols 

True, I think that's what made me watch it till the very end.

Also, in three years, they don't explain what happened??? It was like a sudden time jump.  I assume he died upon watching ep 32 but that didn't happen. Also, in the end, they just jump right into the end pretty much..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thunderman1 said:

True, I think that's what made me watch it till the very end.

Also, in three years, they don't explain what happened??? It was like a sudden time jump.  I assume he died upon watching ep 32 but that didn't happen. Also, in the end, they just jump right into the end pretty much..

 

hahaha.....yea true but then i guess he pull thru....he was in coma that was pretty much i perceive from watching it i wont lay it down that they had QinFei died from protecting ShiNan.....

 

i mean i couldnt stand the guy some times on his obsession with ShiNan but still he is a tard better than QinJie for at the very least he knows when not to push his luck and took a step back instead and just be happy with staying besides her and seeing her happy

  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

Yeah it is unfortunate! It was short and not too overboard since each episode was 20-22min. 

 

 

 

cant agree more .....somehow to be honest i find that those drama that went under the radar had a more appealing lines than those that they give they hypes on lols

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

@angelangieSome of my fellow friends are hoping for a sequel? But I''m not hoping since sequels usually fail. XD

 

no sequel pls....just leave them in the haven for now :D 

 

i hate to see sequel unless they planning to elaborate on QinJie....which i hope not....or they want to talk about QinFei finding a love....and with FangZhuo and ShiNan as the supporting roles this times i wont mind then.....but the focus shouldnt be on fangZhuo & ShiNan

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...