Quantcast
0ly40

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Where Winter Is Warm, Where Summer Is Cool, 何所冬暖与夏凉

Where Winter Is Warm, Where Summer Is Cool

LR8pW7CmLBD

Details:

also known as: He Suo Dong Nuan, He Suo Xia Liang; What and What a Cool Summer; What Warm Winter, What Cool Summer

Release Date: 2017-09-10
Genre: Modern, Romance
Network: Zhejang Satellite TV
Episodes: 40
Original Novel: Where Winter Is Warm, Where Summer Is Cool by Gu Xi Jue
Year of Production: 2016
Production Company: Zhejiang Yongle Film & TV
Producer: Li Xiao Biao
Director: Zhan Cheng Lin
Screenwriter: Chen Qiao Chu, Gu Xi Jue
Filming Location: Hangzhou

Plot:

Ann Jie broke up with her boyfriend and disappeared for six years. Living overseas she was in a car accident and temporary got blind. When she wants to commit suicide, she was saved by a stranger and befriended with her live saver a kind and gentle man. But when her eyes got better, her friend disappears without a trace. Ann Jie returns at home after six years. Back to her family and back to Chen Xi Xi, a cold and aggressive man. What kind of secret keeps Chen Xi Xi in his heart?

Main Cast: 

Jia Nai Liang,

Wang Zi Wen

source: mydramalist

viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/32718c-where-winter-is-warm-where-summer-is-cool

0e2442a7d933c895ea820b63d81373f08202002d

024f78f0f736afc330cdac7dba19ebc4b64512e0

7e3e6709c93d70cf8aad9a03f1dcd100baa12b6c

738b4710b912c8fc78eec6c3f5039245d688219a

d53f8794a4c27d1e16970bca12d5ad6eddc4380e

cc11728b4710b91272dcc6f0cafdfc039245229a

• Like 6

Ooh it's  kdrama..ish kinda story but it's modern cdrama. and I like! I've been waiting and wanting to find a drama similar to LMIYD. I'm gonna check this.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, jongski said:

Ooh it's  kdrama..ish kinda story but it's modern cdrama. and I like! I've been waiting and wanting to find a drama similar to LMIYD. I'm gonna check this.

@jongski .... hi chingu , will be watching it tooo.

• Like 4

On 8/25/2017 at 4:00 PM, jongski said:

Requesting VIKI to sub this! ^^

How do we do this please? I would like to add to the request. 

• Like 3

i like the first eps...so sad ..but i like it ...if you watch the first ep before to know the story will not understand it.....i can't wait the next eps

• Like 1

The first ep was sad.. looking forward to the rest!

Spoiler

The ending is happy so hopefully the drama producers sticks with the long novel.. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, mundane9 said:

adore olivia wang and nice to see her with longer hair

She is so adorable! Her character is portrayed so well, too. 

• Like 6

@lynne22... Hello How are u?? 

@thunderman1..... Thanks for posting the videos. 

I just finished episode 1 and it is promising. Will continue watching this later . Got to go work now.   Do you guys know if their drama will be subbed????

@angelangie.... Join us for this drama. It is really good. I am even watching it raw . :D

• Like 5

ep4-6 raw

Spoiler

you can watch the next episodes in that YT channel

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just follow this channel. They have up to eps 9. 

I love this drama.. the main lead is supposedly obsessed with the main girl but I don't find it creepy at all. He just wants to offer her protection discreetly. There are  so many clues he left behind that it will be clear to her soon at around ep 20. I hope she finds out real soon that he is Elvis.

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@lynne22... Hello How are u?? 

@thunderman1..... Thanks for posting the videos. 

I just finished episode 1 and it is promising. Will continue watching this later . Got to go work now.   Do you guys know if their drama will be subbed????

@angelangie.... Join us for this drama. It is really good. I am even watching it raw . :D

I love the new forum features.. finally a button other than "like."  

The osts in this drama is too great to be true. :) Not being subbed as I know but if you put it in a request on Viki they might sub it. I think if you want a lot of C-dramas you'll pick up the tone and expressions real easily. :D

14 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I hope someday this will be sub :)

Hiii @thunderman1 and @UnniSarah 

Howdy! nice seeing you again. :) I have been following this drama and dropped most of the King's Woman (it will be sad ending from what I hear) and the pace is dragging for me since the focus is mainly on the concubines' plot now.  As for Lost Love in Times, I might pick it up again. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

I have been following this drama and dropped most of the King's Woman (it will be sad ending from what I hear) and the pace is dragging for me since the focus is mainly on the concubines' plot now

@thunderman1.... I dropped this drama toooo chingu

Spoiler

King's WOman...... It was toooo draggy and it is so slow.....

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@thunderman1.... I dropped this drama toooo chingu

Hide contents

King's WOman...... It was toooo draggy and it is so slow.....

Although I went back to the forum and saw that the main girl got kidnapped, then somehow she ends up being tortured in ep 32 preview. lol 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, thunderman1 said:

and dropped most of the King's Wom

@thunderman1 yup - me too.  too much palace bitchin. king's way too ambitious to realize the harem of bwitches he fenegled politically. not enuf love nor trust there. not a happy ending - not watching. Lost Interest a while back for Lost Love in Times. Tried resurrecting it but more of the same-o-same-o it began with. Plus that female AhChai princess actress (that manipulative JiuChongTian wife-in-name-only of YueHua's in TMOPB) - I refuse to watch anything with her in it  lest I gag and choke myself to death.....

on the other hand, I am getting sick of that hyper-dramatic poor-me YaLi character from what-what, and that sibuziuchan (i.e ceasely and deathly annoying buggin') BS from that YeLing ex-BF. My temper is short these days from watching annoyingly unlikeable male and female leads in all types of asian shows (such as Mike and that annoying female lead from Delicious Destiny). Even Joe Chen is churning out a string of horrible dramas with ridiculous story lines. What-what is about one of the few watchable shows currently broaccasting. Blind Date was enjoyable except for the lack of sexual chemistry between the m-f leads. The Thai version of .Destined to Love You' is sorta OK.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2