Quantcast
0ly40

[Japanese Drama 2017] From Now On I Threaten You, Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu, 今からあなたを脅迫します

From Now On I Threaten You

Resultado de imagen para 今からあなたを脅迫します

Details:

• English title: From Now On I Threaten You (literal title)
  • Romaji: Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu
  • Japanese: 今からあなたを脅迫します
  • Director: Satoru Nakajima, Shunsuke Kariyama
  • Writer: Namiya Fujiishi (novel), Ryohei Watanabe
  • Network: NTV
  • Episodes: 9
  • Release Date: Oct 15 - dec 17, 2017 --
  • Runtime: Sundays 22:30

Plot:

Handsome Senkawa Kanji is a dangerous intimidator who will solve cases which the police and investigators are unable to by finding people’s weaknesses and manipulating them with threatening words. Kanesaka Mio, a good, nice girl who grew up in a wealthy family, attends the department of education at a university. She works part-time and lives modestly but can move money when needed. She not only refuses to overlook the slightest bad thing but will also not leave anyone who is in difficulty alone. This results in her always butting into the predicaments of complete strangers and getting involved in cases. Senkawa and Mio are completely incompatible and should not meet but they get caught in all sorts of cases from bank transfer scams to kidnappings. ~~ Based on light novel "Ima kara Anata wo Kyouhaku Shimasu" by Namiya Fujiishi

Cast:

Source: mydramalist

• Like 2

@0ly40 dragonhiplz.gif?1I was just missing Dean, I'm so happy that he's going to be in this drama. I just love Takei Emi too, I'm going to check her drama out this weekend. I can't wait to see them together.Thanks for starting this thread:D

Edited by evie7
spelling
  • Like 2

@evie7 Hiya! Dean Fujioka gracing our screen this October. Ohmigosh please love the useless us.. who watches your drama and swoon and smile giddy! :D:tongue:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jongski said:

@evie7@0ly40 When's the premiere?

It starts on Sundaycrazy-monkey-emoticon-107.gif I hope we will get subs by next Friday.  I'll be on the lookout next week.  We are finally going to get our Dean fix.

• Like 3

On 10/18/2017 at 3:01 PM, jongski said:

Waiting for the sub.  Saw there's a raw  but I'll wait for the sub. 

Me too... I want the subs to be done so badly. I did start to watch the raw but had no idea what's going on. I just wanted to see Dean.

WQ5JRrB.png

I thought watching the first few mins would be enough but it's not.  I hope some kind soul is going to sub this drama.

• Like 2

OMG I need a sub!  please!:wub:

Ahahahaha I luvs ya Dean Fujioka!   ❤️️❤️️❤️️

in love milk bottlelove onion head   in love milk bottle

All RTs cr: as tagged

• Like 2

@evie7 Happy Thanksgiving! <3

DPZNx5sVAAACLEs.jpg

All I want for Christmas.. is sub :tongue: 

4 episodes  still raw. dorama fans, please. Still waiting.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jongski said:

All I want for Christmas.. is sub :tongue: 

4 episodes  still raw. dorama fans, please. Still waiting.

Me too chingu:D It's a shame that Jdramas don't get the love. dong-onion-head-emoticon.gifI'm missing Dean too.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 12:28 PM, jongski said:

Yey. I see Ep 1 subbed! Bless whoever subbed the first episode  <3

Yayyyymagic-right-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif Thanks for the heads up:heart: I had given up hope and a BIG THANK YOU to the subber. 

• Like 1

I had to drop this drama since the sub is way too long to wait. At this time, I wish I can understand Japanese..... don’t know how long will it get subbed. O’ my Dean Fujioka....:heart:

• Like 2

8 episodes and yet no sub.  Hoping dorama fans can sub this!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 10:47 AM, Ayu Rashid said:

I had to drop this drama since the sub is way too long to wait. At this time, I wish I can understand Japanese..... don’t know how long will it get subbed. O’ my Dean Fujioka....:heart:

Me too, it's so disappointing that there is only 1 episode subbed. I was so happy that Dean had a new drama and nowdong-onion-head-emoticon.gifno subs. Oh well, I'm going to keep checking for them I will tag you and @jongski if we get any.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@jongski @Ayu Rashid We have subs for episode 2. It's been so long I've have almost forgotten about the story but it's Dean on my screen for 45 mins.love.png

• Like 1

Just watched ep.2, love how those two leads bicker and make use of each other’s weakness to solve the case, wanna see Mio’s story on how she ended up living away from her rich family. Thx @evie7for the sub alert.^_^

• Like 1