Quantcast
Jump to content
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, 

I  am a new soompi member. I have been watching this drama on YouTube since ep 60. I have been following it around. Recently I came across this forum. I feel that I can share my views here with you all. 

Please accept me although I am late. 

Raechan unnie I acted upon your advice and I am here. 

I really love this drama. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arih1202 said:

Hello everyone, 

I  am a new soompi member. I have been watching this drama on YouTube since ep 60. I have been following it around. Recently I came across this forum. I feel that I can share my views here with you all. 

Please accept me although I am late. 

Raechan unnie I acted upon your advice and I am here. 

I really love this drama. 

:blush:Welcome arih.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, arih1202 said:

Hello everyone, 

I  am a new soompi member. I have been watching this drama on YouTube since ep 60. I have been following it around. Recently I came across this forum. I feel that I can share my views here with you all. 

Please accept me although I am late. 

Raechan unnie I acted upon your advice and I am here. 

I really love this drama. 

Welcome!

 

Its never too late to discuss dramas. :D

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love this drama very much. It feels so realistic. There are many  kdramas with different concepts that are more popular in international kdrama fans but the fact that love returns /hate to love you has an established fanbase in Korea makes me feel so happy and honored. I want to praise the drama because it is so realistic and is well written and directed and it shows daily life of people more clearly and on a wide spectrum. A wide spectrum because it is portraying different aspects of different characters smoothly. 

Characters and their growth,

I have watched many dramas so far, from my local dramas to international and not just Korean. 

In all those dramas the most vivid and clear growth of drama characters is shown in this drama. From spoiled Eunjo and Weak + Oversmart Seokpyo to Kind/soft hearted Eunjo and Strong and confident also smart Seokpyo the characters have shown positive and realistic growth. 

Drama plot

The drama plot is strong with the message of true love. Love is not just between the typical boy and girl but the love for our family, our siblings and friends. 

The way bad people resent and are changing (might be annoying) but is the reality. 

I would say more but right now I am sleepy. 

Be ready too cause I have a lot to say and talk about. 

 

Edited by arih1202
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

 

RECAP, EPISODE 114

 

Hong and Gil share a hospital room for their checkup.  Hong tells her about his feeling that they met as children.  Then they start bickering over something meaningless.  Gil’s Brother enters, observes their bickering, lifts his eyebrows toward the ceiling, and departs.

 

As Jung’s Father cleans the Pawn Shop, the Stepmother suggests that volunteering to join him in community service might promote Jung’s recovery.  He has taken to carrying a miniature piggy bank in his pocket for small change and the Aunt helps him feed the piggy..

 

Big Shot’s Mother arrives at the Beauty Shop and effusively welcomes Jung home.  When she learns that her Son walked Jung home yesterday, her greeting becomes more restrained.  Then her mood brightens again when Jung tells her that she and her Son are History.

 

Jung’s Sister arrives home as her Mother is cooking dinner.  She notes that as she passed through the Beauty Shop, Jung and Big Shot’s Mother seemed to be very wary of each other.

 

Big Shot hands Gil a piece of paper for which she is grateful, for some reason.

 

Big Shot returns home and surveys the mess in his apartment, which his Mother has left for him to clean up himself.  Hong arrives and Big Shot tricks him into helping him clean by turning filling the trash can into something like a game of basketball.  Then Gigolo arrives and joins them.

 

Alone in her bedroom, Gil reads the document Big Shot has given her.  The document turns out to be her adoption papers.

 

Gigolo departs, leaving dinner for Hong and Big Shot.  As the two men eat, Big Shot gives Hong suggestions for the future of Genius Cosmetics.  They also drink OB, the Official Beer of Korean Dramas.

 

Jung falls asleep in the Facial Treatment Room and has a nightmare.  Her Mother wakes her up and comforts her.  We learn that while Jung was spending her nights at the sauna, she was falsely  accused of theft and would have been jailed had the real thief not been caught.  She tells her Mother that the false accusation forced her to remember all of her actual sins.

 

Jung’s Father enters the Beauty Shop and overhears his daughter.  He begins to think that the Stepmother’s suggestion to enlist Jung in his community service has some merit.

 

Bib Shot’s Mother enters her Son’s apartment and finds it only half cleaned.  She goes into the bedroom and beats on her Son to awaken him, only he resists and keeps the covers over his head.  When she returns to the living room to Aigoo! And Big Shot walks in, she realizes she wasn’t beating on her Son.

 

Jung joins her Father and the Manager of the Small Café as they work at the Orphanage.  She helps a young girl who has hurt herself and decides that she likes the work.

 

Hong leaves without telling Madame Goo where he is going.  Gil and her Brother go somewhere without telling the Aunt where the are going.  The two frustrated women bump into each other at the Small Café and bond.

 

Gil and her Brother drive the Stepmother to a lake and inform her that their adoptions have been registered.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, arih1202 said:

I love this drama very much. It feels so realistic. There are many  kdramas with different concepts that are more popular in international kdrama fans but the fact that love returns /hate to love you has an established fanbase in Korea makes me feel so happy and honored. I want to praise the drama because it is so realistic and is well written and directed and it shows daily life of people more clearly and on a wide spectrum. A wide spectrum because it is portraying different aspects of different characters smoothly. 

Characters and their growth,

I have watched many dramas so far, from my local dramas to international and not just Korean. 

In all those dramas the most vivid and clear growth of drama characters is shown in this drama. From spoiled Eunjo and Weak + Oversmart Seokpyo to Kind/soft hearted Eunjo and Strong and confident also smart Seokpyo the characters have shown positive and realistic growth. 

Drama plot

The drama plot is strong with the message of true love. Love is not just between the typical boy and girl but the love for our family, our siblings and friends. 

The way bad people resent and are changing (might be annoying) but is the reality. 

I would say more but right now I am sleepy. 

Be ready too cause I have a lot to say and talk about. 

 

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆ u did well said. That's what i felt.

But i cannot describe it by words, language barrier :lol:, lack of grammars skill too (╯︵╰,).

 

Still dont get it, why this drama not too much get attention by Kcitizen and international fans, based on less comments not only in here but also in every forum/naver/drama streaming sites, although the ratings still no 1. 

 

But less people make us closer, no wild argument, That's the good side.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RaeChan3104 said:

Still dont get it, why this drama not too much get attention by Kcitizen and international fans, based on less comments not only in here but also in every forum/naver/drama streaming sites, although the ratings still no 1. 

the drama is on top 5 of the most loved tv show by korean viewer according to gallups, so love returns is received well :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RaeChan3104 said:

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆ u did well said. That's what i felt.

But i cannot describe it by words, language barrier :lol:, lack of grammars skill too (╯︵╰,).

 

Still dont get it, why this drama not too much get attention by Kcitizen and international fans, based on less comments not only in here but also in every forum/naver/drama streaming sites, although the ratings still no 1. 

 

But less people make us closer, no wild argument, That's the good side.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

The reason is that the time slot, if you remember Defconn said to Sungyeol that he will become a hero and favorite of Aunties and Grannies cause many grannies and aunties love this time slot drama.Even His own (defconn) mom watches these dramas. Knetizens are also loving it. Many inspirit and non Inspirits love this. Also many drama lovers are afraid to take this drama because of numerous episodes. 

Kdrama lovers rarely take a purely family oriented dramas, this can also be a reason. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's shocking news tbh and happy news too. This drama still well received means ♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

 

This drama from my point of view, just lack of comments and viewers compared to the others drama, just Based on naver only :D for Knetizen. For drama streaming site, Just in newsasiantv, love returns got rank top 10 :D.

I still remembered in the past on naver, each ep just had 200-400 comments, and video cut got 500-5Kviewer. Increasing a lot when GSxHJ issues raised, almost got 1K-5Kcomments each ep, viewer around 5K-20K.

And after reach ep 80+, comment decrease again, but the viewer still the same and sometimes higher.

The highest viewer in ep 75 and 95 got 56K. And never reach 100k viewer, compared to "my man secret", got 100K viewer and got 1K-10K comments each ep Σ(⊙▽⊙"). 

(╯_╰) i just envy, sorry :D

 

But really still happy with this drama, i want all the cast and the drama team  deserved an award :blush: ...

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, arih1202 said:

The reason is that the time slot, if you remember Defconn said to Sungyeol that he will become a hero and favorite of Aunties and Grannies cause many grannies and aunties love this time slot drama.Even His own (defconn) mom watches these dramas. Knetizens are also loving it. Many inspirit and non Inspirits love this. Also many drama lovers are afraid to take this drama because of numerous episodes. 

Kdrama lovers rarely take a purely family oriented dramas, this can also be a reason. 

Yess, that's one of biggest reason for intrl fans, bcause many ep :D.

And for Knetizen, low viewer and comment at sns/drama site, because grannies, aunties barely do not know how to use it, the smartphone, etc.:D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jimb said:

They also drink OB, the Official Beer of Korean Dramas.

Are you a writer in real life? i enjoy your writing ^^

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I must admit I did not follow this drama religiously. But I was drawn to it. It's such a very nice and warm drama. Loved all the characters. Except the ex president. The character growth is awesome. And ms Kim,  bless her.

It's bin long I loved a daily drama like this without busting wire. 

Kbs should pls continue with this type of heart warming drama.

I read all the contributions even though I didn't join that much. U all should pardon me.

Thanks @jimb. U made it easier for people like me to follow the drama.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

Are you a writer in real life? i enjoy your writing ^^

The guy sure can write very well. I have commended him a number of times in a previous daily drama that he recapped.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yes ep 116 on air next monday :(

Today ep, so funny and romatic :wub:.

SeokPyo propose EunJo:wub:

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

and LBSxJH and MJxIJ fighting over the ring :lol:.

 

Still 6ep left, writer nim and PD nim really resolved all issues step by step, one by one and well storied to make everything back on track and back to it should be and fortunately no rush ending.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Good job for this drama team.

 

은조(표예진 분)의 공모양 액세서리가 목걸이가 되어 은조에게 다시 돌아오고 석표(이성열 분)의 고백을 받은 은조는 세상을 가진 듯 행복하다.한 편, 인정(윤지유 분)은 운명을 만들기 위해 명조(고병완 분)와 함께 반지를 찾아 나서고...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, darr said:

he guy sure can write very well. I have commended him a number of times in a previous daily drama that he recapped.

aaah yes, i do think so.

 

After watched the show, i always come here to read @jimb recaps. Thankyou @jimb :)

4 minutes ago, RaeChan3104 said:

And yes ep 116 on air next monday :(

Today ep, so funny and romatic :wub:.

SeokPyo propose EunJo:wub:

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

and LBSxJH and MJxIJ fighting over the ring :lol:.

 

Still 6ep left, writer nim and PD nim really resolved all issues step by step, one by one and well storied to make everything back on track and back to it should be and fortunately no rush ending.

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

Good job for this drama team.

 

은조(표예진 분)의 공모양 액세서리가 목걸이가 되어 은조에게 다시 돌아오고 석표(이성열 분)의 고백을 받은 은조는 세상을 가진 듯 행복하다.한 편, 인정(윤지유 분)은 운명을 만들기 위해 명조(고병완 분)와 함께 반지를 찾아 나서고...

it wont air tomorrow? why?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RaeChan3104 said:

 

But really still happy with this drama, i want all the cast and the drama team  deserved an award :blush: ...

 

wait for kbs drama award next year i believe they will be included in that event

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×