Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

looks like they will make EJ health issue (about pregnant --") and SP found out about the kidney for the next ep..

@dramaninja purpose or propose?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

looks like they will make EJ health issue (about pregnant --") and SP found out about the kidney for the next ep..

@dramaninja purpose or propose?

Haha I meant propose.

Also only one making issue is his garbage aunt.

• Like 2

Today ep  :

♪☆\(^0^\) ♪(/^-^)/☆

SP succeeded in dismissing ceo kim with help from the people around him. N BS tell SP, he hope that SP will not forget today, he back being the representative because of it. Dont worry BS, SP is not a ungrateful person.  

SP urged BS to work together( ̄. ̄)

Ceo Kim has the slush fund and he has also been investigated by the prosecution. The evidence in GS hand, ok.

Highlight today ep : when ceo kim hair being pulled by his wife \( ö )/ And his wife pulled the mistress hair too, plus ceo kim being drag by prosecutor. very nice view.

For next monday ep :

what story HJ told SP until he cried so deep 

(╥╯﹏╰╥).

10ep left, i'm not ready to say goodbye to this drama, just for SPxEJ love story n story around SP.

• Like 3

i dont know what writer will do to the aunts so they can back to their sense..

poor IW mom :mellow:

Kim CEO and his wife scene so hilarious :lol::D

• Like 4

As u know, in the past i said i'm so curious about SP house in sungbok dong, what it looks like. And i got this pic...

the house is really huge and really nice

(♡˙︶˙♡)

Nice 'choice'set for the final ep.

As expected , this house / set like this which is supposed to be owned by a ceo and be shown, not an apartment that has been shown all the time. :D

• Like 4

now that the drama only has 11 episodes left and it is near it's ending, let me be the first to say thank you guys for the awesome updates and crazy discussion and awesome summary about this drama till we meet again in another kdrama series

aece507ddaa7ad0baf3fbd97902ec964.gif

only two more weeks left :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

OMG ~~

Another pink

◌⑅●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Look what this drama team doing with SeokPyo's car.

Cute ♪ ♬ ヾ(´︶`♡)ノ ♬ ♪

• Like 4

Hong Suk Pyo's aunt makes me laugh. She said she doesn't have any interest in other's personal life even if it's Suk Pyo's but she goes straight at it the next second. Until the end she's that annoying ahjunma.

It's been a while since I saw Secretary Lee in suit. He looks dashing.

I guess at the end everyone will get their happy ending and Jung In Woo will not end up in jail. T_T

Hong Suk Pyo's new hair suits him so well. I love it!

• Like 3

SP's aunt should be outed as his cousin. Hahaha That's the end of her interference. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

IW was never goign to jail but she did suffer alot so that good, most drams you dont get even that you get a quick everyone is not a scumbag anymore on the last episode.

• Like 3

Yeah at least all bad guys got punishment that they deserved, what they proud of, all got taken from them. 

Looks like HJ got all her memory back. 

What is it?? 

종희(송유현 분)는 은조(표예진 분)의 건강을 이유로 은조와 석표(이성열 분)의 결혼을 탐탁지 않아 하고, 행자(송옥숙 분)는 석표 엄마와 관련한 기억이 모두 떠오른다. 한 편, 정숙(박명신 분)은 정신을 놓고 인우(한혜린 분)를 찾아다니지만 보이지 않는데...

• Like 3

Aaahh cute

Whole drama cast and crew take commemoration picture.

N our bride and groom so cute as always

Forget this the latest ost, part 23

• Like 3

Since aunt already talked about pregnancy, it will be so perfect if we get SP and EJ newlywed life and they gonna have baby :lol: 

and i dont see IW in the wedding photo :huh:

• Like 4

It will be so cute and perfect ending.

I hope they dragging the story until SPxEJ have kids, not stop just in wedding scene only.

And will be perfect if they have twins. So their kids inherit their parent characters and SP never felt lonely anymore. Just my delusion :lol:.

N yeah about i'm not see IW at the wedding photos.

Mhmmm why???

But she's there when they photos together at ceo office set. 

• Like 3

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 111

At the Shareholder’s Meeting many videos and audios of Kim’s perfidy are played but he has an answer for each of them and the stockholders are silent.  Then Hong produces a note by Kim to his mistress and the Stockholders rise up.  Mistress = Sex!

Then Hong submits evidence that Kim engaged in accounting fraud and Kim enters full meltdown mode.

Then, the Stepmother leads the Mistress into the room and she denounces Kim.

Then, Prosecutors arrive to take Kim away.  But before they can lay hands on Kim, his Wife arrives and tenderizes him.  

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.  Two women scorned are a bigger problem.

Kim devoutly welcomes the prosecutor’s hands by the time they are laid on him.

After the meeting, the Stepmother cops to bringing the Mistress but no one admits to tipping off Kim’s wife.

After the meeting, Hong thanks Big Shot for his help.  Big Shot explains that Jung and her Father supplied crucial information.

Jung’s Father finds an excuse to push his janitorial cart into Kim’s office.  Although the office looks empty, he finds something the prosecutors missed.

Big Shot’s Mother confronts Jung and declares that she and her Son are no more than friends --- whether Jung likes it or not.

Jung returns home and starts to leave a suicide note for her Mother, then wads it up and tosses it.

Gil  walks into Big Shot’s office as he is packing up this things.  He tells her that his feelings for her were genuine – at least until they were not.

Jung appears in the storeroom and hands Hong the lost EJ Ball Charm.  She apologizes for all of the above.  He accepts her apology and thanks her for her role in bringing down Kim.

Madame Goo encounters Jung in the hallway and thanks her for her help.  Jung tells her that she is going to a riverbank to clear her head.

The Aunt and Stepmother’s Assistant watch Internet videos of the chaotic Stockholder’s Meeting.  The Stepmother arrives, aigoos and tells them to pipe down.  Then Madame Goo arrives in the Pawn Shop and invites the Stepmother and Aunt to her house for dinner.

Jung’s Mother arrives home, un-wads Jung’s discarded suicide note, and proceeds to freak out.  She tries to phone her daughter but discovers that Jung has left her phone behind.

Before running out of her shop to search for Jung, Jung’s Mother shows the suicide note to Big Shot’s Mother, who fears that she is to blame.

Jung’s Mother runs into the Small Café and shows her Ex Jung’s crumpled note.  Now both of Jung’s parents are freaking out.  They encounter Madame Goo, who tells them that Jung was going to a river.

Madame Goo tells Gigolo that she has invited Gil and her entire family to dinner.

Madame Goo and Big Shot’s Mother have a Feline Tussle.  Big Shot’s Mother tells Goo that from now on she’s her Mother too.  A sad guitar is plucked in the background as the two women reconcile.

Lee enters the Storeroom and tells Hong that it’s time to move to the C-Suite.  We learn that Hong will soon propose to Gil and a couple of EJ Ball Charms will play a role.

Hong tells Gill that Madame Goo has invited them for dinner.

Everyone arrives at the Goo residence for dinner.

At the Hospital Gil’s Brother reads a medical record and wonders, Does the Stepmother know about this?

At the dinner, Goo and the Aunt have a Breakout Session and bicker.  As the two women begin to get Down and Dirty about who has whose Kidney, the Aunt is ready to Dish.

Everyone else files into the room to listen.

• Like 2

:)As expected HJ give kidney to SP, and SP's mom give kidney to EJ.

And his mom really warm toward other include to HJ, still dont get it why she's do opposite to SP.

I think, his mom took so long to realized her doing to young SP was wrong, after she met HJ and after she transplant her kidney to EJ. Her health become worsen, and she took it as her punishment T.T.

Or Maybe i'm wrong, comeback again to edit after translating e-news today highlight :)

Tomorrow ep, BS :lol: 

And SP :bawling: Secret of his mom revealed. But still her doing toward young SP was big wrong.

은정(전미선 분)은 시댁 길들이기를 한다며 종희(송유현 분)에게 날을 세우고, 엉망인 모습의 인우(한혜린 분)는 엉망인 모습의 부식(이동하 분)을 마주한다. 한 편, 오랜 시간의 비밀을 알게 된 석표(이성열 분)는 처음으로 어머니를 향해 발걸음을 옮기고..

• Like 4