Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

SP plan to see how far ceo kim bad deeds to him. But BS stopped him.

Ceo kim Next plan, SP so shocked hear ceo kim want lauching the derma project at the same time with his plan, why. He sure, his plan was secured from everything. Is this ceo kim plan for SP acting carelessly and do a mistake.

But no wonder, SP too have same thought with ceo kim.

And this time will be safe as well.

HJ plan, to know exactly what ceo kim plan next week, she will know after get a report from ceo kim. This report will she used for helping SP.

Curious about what GS found from those torn papers.

• Like 1

Im afraid kim ceo will steal SP products and claim it his products. 

SP move was so smooth, we cant even predict it but kim ceo problaly know about it. Im nervous..

Please writernim, dont let it happens. We need to see victory for SP this time. Its not funny anymore if he fail again and again :confused:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

Im afraid kim ceo will steal SP products and claim it his products. 

SP move was so smooth, we cant even predict it but kim ceo problaly know about it. Im nervous..

Please writernim, dont let it happens. We need to see victory for SP this time. Its not funny anymore if he fail again and again :confused:

That's why, SP called LBS, to make sure, no one tailed him, for now on, SP will more be careful and not doing any reckless act again.

Yeah, his plan so smooth, n look reckless but it has been through his consideration. Now All his actions will be thought through again to face ceo kim plan these weeks.

SP accepted LBS advice, ask for JH help. U need someone powerful in company to fight ceo kim.

Power vs power.

Ur Plan vs ceo kim plan.

Agree, we running out of time. 21ep left time to resolved everythings. And place it as it used to be. No time to drag again ^^.

• Like 2

Thug life chose her. :lol: She's getting worse every episode and we only have 21 left. At least con-lawyer is showing some remorse but not her.

13 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

if they want to make story about BS and IW we need love returns season 2 -_- hahahaha @mjmartinez 

Hope BS will make right decision about this, tbh SP didnt do anything wrong to him. He himself who was wrong. This is the best time to choose the right path, BS! 

For IW case, she was a nice person too but i dont think she will stop until she 'taste' what EJ SP has been trough. 

If they ever do that then I'll have to pass. I don't think I can stand seeing her for another 100 episodes. :lol:

4 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

well of course it's a family drama so they (writers nim) will try to fix and redeem everyone up before the drama ends. :lol:

She's so stupid her mind doesn't process that she needs to learn her lessons. She's living the thug life!

I guess being unemployed helped her have all the time in the world to follow Secretary Lee.

• Like 3

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 99

Hong arrives at the factory.  As he opens the door to step inside, someone seizes him from behind.

It is Big Shot, who spirits Hong into the shadows.  They watch and listen as the Thugs are instructed to scare Hong but not cause superfluous damage.  “The Factory Manager will do the rest.”

Hong turns to Big Shot and is like, WTF?  Big Shot is like, Don’t look a gift shyster in the mouth.”  Hong stupidly initiates a loud argument, which attracts the attention of the Thugs, who fan out to locate the source of the voices.

Big Shot and Hong haul richardsimmons.  Although Hong trips and they are forced to take cover behind a nearby car, the low-rent Thugs manage to miss them.

In her bedroom, Gil is unable to raise Hong on her phone.   She remembers her rude response to Big Shot when he encountered her in the hallway and asked where Hong was.

Gil attempts to leave the house to look for Hong, but is waylaid by the Aunt who wants to complain about her Brother’s relationship with Jung’s Sister.

Meanwhile, in their bedroom, Jung is berating her Sister re her ill chosen Boyfriend.  Jung’s Sister retaliates by noting the unrequited torch Jung still carries for Big Shot.  Jung then picks an argument with her Mother.

Rogue Director Kim, who is obviously smarter than the hired help, sits at his desk watching CCTV footage of Big Shot helping Hong escape.

Big Shot helps Hong, whose leg has been sprained, enter his apartment.  They square off again.  Big Shot makes clear that he still doesn’t like Hong, but couldn’t stand idly by while he was injured for no reason.

Hong contends that he out-smarted Kim because he went to the factory without his secret cosmetic formula.  Big Shot counters that he almost outsmarted himself, because the Thugs would have killed him before they would allow him to leave without giving them the formula.  When Hong explains that it was all part of his grand strategy to “Bring Kim Down,”  Big Shot throws up his hands.  Disgusted, Big Shot gives up to leave.  Before he reaches the door, Hong thanks him but warns him that Kim probably already knows that Big Shot double crossed him.

Big Shot enters his apartment and stares at his thumb drive containing videos which incriminate Kim.  But he fears that he may have fallen into his own trap.

In her living room, Madame Goo receives a credit card alert on her phone when Big Shot’s Mother buys groceries.  When her Stepmother returns home, Madame Goo pretends to be engrossed in her magazine.  But she can’t keep quiet about the card charge and a catfight ensues.

The Manager of the Small Café walks in on Jung’s Father as he drinks soju and attempts to piece together shredded documents from Kim’s office.  He laments that his sins have impacted both of his daughters.

Jung’s Mother and Sister come downstairs and discover that Jung’s Father has cleaned the Beauty Shop.  His Ex realizes that it must have been him who cleaned the shop but still can’t believe it.

The Stepmother arrives at the Pawn Shop and discovers her Ex tidying things up.  The Stepmother and Aunt wonder what he’s up to.

Assistant Lee and Hong confer in the storeroom.  Lee has found another factory to produce Hong’s cosmetics.

Mmes. Goo and Gong confer in Goo’s office.  Goo’s cell phone buzzes every two seconds.  Big Shot’s Mother is making a series of small grocery purchases to get under Goo’s skin.

Gil tells Hong that Kim is talking about rolling out his new line of cosmetics by the end of next week.

As Jung’s Sister arrives at the hospital to meet Gil’s Brother, the Aunt arrives out of nowhere and engages him in unwanted conversation.

The Stepmother has a meeting scheduled with Kim.  She orders Gil to go in her place.

In the park, Jung’s Father distributes pastries and milk to elderly women.  The Stepmother and Manager of the Small Café watch him and wonder whether he has truly changed his ways.  Then her memory flashes on his past misdeeds.

Jung’s Sister visits the Pawn Shop.  With the promise of cut rate cosmetics, she persuades the Stepmother’s Assistant to give her the lowdown on her boss.

Kim encounters Big Shot in the lobby of Genius Cosmetics.  He tells him the rollout is next week and orders him to be ready to fulfill his role.  Big Shot wonders how Kim can be rolling anything out if he still does not have Hong’s formula.

Big Shot notices Gil entering Kim’s office and is like, WTF?

In Kim’s office, he fixes Gil with a Look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

40 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

Why why why? what happened?

i dont stream today and havent catched up yet..

Today ep :

EJ meet ceo kim, EJ said HJ wants to see the new product quickly, and if he take more time, HJ will look for another place. IW saw EJ at ceo kim room. When EJ leave genius, she saw IW leave genius too, and BS try to talk with IW. EJ wonder what IW doing in genius.

BS warning IW, ceo kim is bad person, she didnt listen, he said she same with her dad, she said no.

SP didnt Know EJ meet ceo kim, he know after BS give him information. He worrying her.

When SP uncle, JH, BS, BS mom have dinner. SP too have dinner with HJ, MJ aunt, MJ, EJ. SP said about he has surgery before, and MJ forget to find SP health report from his hospital.

In the morning, IW ready in warehouse to get information, then SP and LBS come to warehouse n said about today LBS will get the products in namhee.

IW give info to ceo kim. After LBS get the products, he rest a while, he leave his car for a moment. When he comeback, the products missing and the blackbox too.

Then ceo kim come to pawnshop n meet HJ. To be continue.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

they steal SP products :bawling:

it's all secretary lee's fault his being careless :confounded::bawling:

why did IW cried in the preview ( hmm...i smell a redemption arc coming) -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

Tomorrow they wil not air ep 101. Whattttttttt!!!!

Yeah how odd have to wait 2 days.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

Tomorrow they wil not air ep 101. Whattttttttt!!!!

no episode tomorrow

tumblr_m8k13hdQWb1qleq22o1_500.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

it wont air tomorrow? why? 

SP last hope is that product :bawling:

aaaah hope ahjumma wont be careless and sign with kim CEO..

i dont understand why ahjumma act like that. I mean she can help SP only, why she need to concider ceo kim offer. i dont get it! 

For the first time Lee Biseo didnt do his job well :confused:

• Like 3

Episode 91

Spoiler

Credit: KBS World TV

Episode 92

Spoiler

Episode 93

Spoiler

Episode 94

Spoiler

Credit: KBS Wolrd TV

Episode 95

Spoiler

Episode 96

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SP family really does not act like his family at all.

He seems more at home with EJ and her family.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

it wont air tomorrow? why? 

SP last hope is that product :bawling:

aaaah hope ahjumma wont be careless and sign with kim CEO..

i dont understand why ahjumma act like that. I mean she can help SP only, why she need to concider ceo kim offer. i dont get it! 

For the first time Lee Biseo didnt do his job well :confused:

I think ahjumma knows something about CEO life or past. She seems very carefull and watching him from outside. Could it be that CEO is her step daughter reall father. 

1 hour ago, roli said:

I think ahjumma knows something about CEO life or past. She seems very carefull and watching him from outside. Could it be that CEO is her step daughter reall father. 

Wow, what a plot twist if EJ' dad is kim ceo -____- 

omg i dont know. is twist or something like that usually happen on daily drama? 

Writers of this drama usually dont drag a story for a long time, i hope they will wrap up this series beautifully :bawling: 

#inahjummawetrust 

• Like 1

What in the world with that Gil Myung-Jo?

Several episodes ago, he was supposed to set up appointments for EJ and SP to get check-ups.

In the midst of that, he is supposed to find SP's health records and such.

Instead, he is pondering about SP mentioning that his surgery occurred during a winter season.

Really, he could have already been on this. :D