Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

22 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

Sweet EJ.

SP said was true, but not only EJ who will be a lot of nags after married but you too, SP.

Everyday full of nags. :lol::heart:

Both of them love to talk / nags when somethings not right according to them.

Yeah lol I think it atleast shows he has marriage on the mind.

• Like 1

:confused:Mhmm why my believe SP illness will come back soon, after see the preview.

Because i see symptoms can occur during kidney failure. Such as :

• a reduced amount of urine (X)
  • swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to eliminate water waste (yes, soon tonight ep)
  • unexplained shortness of breath (can he mistaken from his panic disorder relapse)
  • excessive drowsiness or fatigue (yes)
  • persistent nausea (Not yet)
  • confusion (yes)
  • pain or pressure in your chest (almost same with symptoms panic disorder)
  • seizures (not yet)

Dont know. Dont know.

Dont mind me :D

6 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

:confused:Mhmm why my believe SP illness will come back soon, after see the preview.

Because i see symptoms can occur during kidney failure. Such as :

• a reduced amount of urine (X)
  • swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to eliminate water waste (yes, soon tonight ep)
  • unexplained shortness of breath (can he mistaken from his panic disorder relapse)
  • excessive drowsiness or fatigue (yes)
  • persistent nausea (Not yet)
  • confusion (yes)
  • pain or pressure in your chest (almost same with symptoms panic disorder)
  • seizures (not yet)

Dont know. Dont know.

Dont mind me :D

Yui, you are really in to this drama :D:D you even know about kidney failure symptoms. Respect!

we still dont know what happen with SP ankles, so...

7 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

Yui, you are really in to this drama :D:D you even know about kidney failure symptoms. Respect!

we still dont know what happen with SP ankles, so...

:DFrom 1st ep when SP uncle and aunt said SP has panic disorder, i'm searching about that illness. Then after SP uncle said SP must eat medicine immunosuppressant, i'm searching too, and find it what for that medicine. After that my fantasy gone wild:D n like to guess.

Right, my fantasy too high, he maybe just get sprained ankle when BS helped him to stop sign contract.

:blush:

I HATE TO LOVE YOU (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 98

Jung enters Rogue Director Kim’s office as her  Father surreptitiously watches.

Kim regards Jung coldly and does not put her at her ease.  When she dishes about Hong’s panic disorder and progress on his new cosmetic line, he makes clear that he knows all of this already.  He surmises that Hong broke her heart.  When she denies it, he dismisses her with a Don’t call us, We’ll call you.

After Jung leaves his office, Kim buzzes a flunky and orders up a background check on Jung.

Jung’s Father accosts his daughter after she leaves Kim’s office and takes her to the rooftop.  He tells her that he has access to Kim’s office and can help her if she tells him what she is up to.  When he learns that Jung is merely seeking revenge against Hong and Gil, he is disappointed.

Jung’s  Father is ushered into the Stepmother’s office.  He tells her about Jung’s visit to Kim’s office and volunteers his services as a source of information.

Morning.

Gigolo takes cover as his Daughter and Wife engage in a cat fight.

Gil confronts Hong about his Mother’s history with the Stepmother.  They agree that it poses no obstacles to their relationship.

When Hong encounters Jung in the hallway, she announces that she intends to trip him up. From around a corner, Big Shot eavesdrops on this conversation.

Big Shot ushers Jung into his office and warns her that when she plays with Kim, she splays with fire.  She’s like, MYOB.

Madame   Goo walks into her office with hair that Big Shot’s Mother has freshly restyled.  When Lee voices his approval, she smiles.  She is also pleased to learn from Lee that her Stepmother made soup for Hong.

Jung’s Sister confronts Gil’s Brother and tells him she doesn’t want to date him unless it leads to marriage.

Jung’s Father tells his Ex about Jung’s latest fiasco.  He promises to remake Jung into an honest woman.  His Ex is skeptical.

Jung’s Sister summons her parents to a meeting at the Small Café.

In Madame Goo’s Office, Big Shot sees a picture of Kim with some men at the factory Hong plans to use.  When she points out the factory manager in the photo, Big Shot takes off running.  He realizes Hong is not dealing with the real factory manager.

Jung’s Sister and Gil’s Brother gather their families in the Small Café and announce that they are a couple.  Neither family takes it well.

Hong arrives at the factory.  As he opens the door to step inside, someone seizes him from behind.

• Thanks 4

People. Let In Woo do her bidding. Let her sink that hell hole and burn there alone. She's really pushing it with her evilness. 22 episodes are not enough for her to redeem herself. :lol:

• Like 3

Right, my fantasy too high, he just get usual sprain ankle when running:lol:.

SeokPyo How can u as a grown man can get sprained ankle:Dbut understable, throughout ur life because of health problem, u never run:(

No matter SP still have doubt and dont like BS, at least he still can say "Thank You" because he help him. but from now on he must be careful, because ceo kim must know this incident, BS help SP.

I believe SP have plans<_<, he know ceo kim bad behaviour, but aaaahhh just waiting that moment revealed. 

Next ep :

Why I Got wild fantasy again, ceo kim is EJ's dad:lol:, dont mind me again. It will be funny if we get another shocking twist story again..

But i know with just a few ep left, just give us realistic story, finished all problems, give us exciting story not a flat story and HJ x SPs mom relationship still floating.

:blush:

은조(표예진 분)는 석표(이성열 분) 이야기로 김대표(박정우 분)와 팽팽한 기 싸움을 하고, 석표는 인우(한혜린 분)가 김대표와 손잡은 것을 알게 된다. 한 편, 인정(윤지유 분)은 명조(고병완 분)와의 사랑을 위해 은정(전미선 분)을 포섭하는 작전에 들어가는데...

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

By the end of this dram  everyone is going to end up in one big family lol

that's how daily drama always works :D their main theme is always about family 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

that's how daily drama always works :D their main theme is always about family 

I dont mind with GS they atleast built up to him actually changing, for IW and BS its going to be too quick an unsatisfying.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I dont mind with GS they atleast built up to him actually changing, for IW and BS its going to be too quick an unsatisfying.

its because of his mother and i think in the remaining episode they will redeem IW too and they will make BS and IW relationship an open ending am sure of that hehe @sungyoliw

i dont get why EJ sided with ceo kim is that what SP's plan?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

its because of his mother and i think in the remaining episode they will redeem IW too and they will make BS and IW relationship an open ending am sure of that hehe @sungyoliw

i dont get why EJ sided with ceo kim is that what SP's plan?

Of course its  a plan lol :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

if they want to make story about BS and IW we need love returns season 2 -_- hahahaha @mjmartinez 

Hope BS will make right decision about this, tbh SP didnt do anything wrong to him. He himself who was wrong. This is the best time to choose the right path, BS! 

For IW case, she was a nice person too but i dont think she will stop until she 'taste' what EJ SP has been trough. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ha!  In the preview to ep 100, Jung is wearing a baseball cap and army style field jacket.

In Korean dramas, that seems to be a sign that an already insufferable female character has gone Full Rogue.

E.G. the villainess in the final episodes of the Unusual Family

@dramaninja  @mjmartinez   @sungyoliw  @xiashenghan   The redemption of Big Shot and Jung will probably be a package deal.  Remember that it was Big Shot who first set the bad example for Jung by pursuing Gil for her money -- even before her Father started breaking bad.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, jimb said:

Ha!  In the preview to ep 100, Jung is wearing a baseball cap and army style field jacket.

In Korean dramas, that seems to be a sign that an already insufferable female character has gone Full Rogue.

E.G. the villainess in the final episodes of the Unusual Family

@dramaninja  @mjmartinez   @sungyoliw  @xiashenghan   The redemption of Big Shot and Jung will probably be a package deal.  Remember that it was Big Shot who first set the bad example for Jung by pursuing Gil for her money -- even before her Father started breaking bad.

Yeah most likely she is so useless she never  learn for some stupid reason

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

if they want to make story about BS and IW we need love returns season 2 -_- hahahaha @mjmartin

well of course it's a family drama so they (writers nim) will try to fix and redeem everyone up before the drama ends. :lol:

• Like 2