Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

I HATE TO LOVE YOU  (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 96

Hong meets Gil in front of the Night Club and reveals himself as the man she assisted in the alley as he returns her ball charm, now attached to a necklace.

Jung darts into traffic.  Her Mother rushes out to save her from an oncoming car and both of them fall on the sidewalk.  Jung is OK but her Mother is injured and in pain.  Big Shot arrives and calls an ambulance.

Jung and Big Shot ride in the ambulance with Jung's Mother to the hospital.  Jung wails that she is being punished for her sins.  She begs Big Shot to save her Mother.  He's like, Am I a doctor?  Not the last time I looked . . .

In the Small Cafe, Big Shot's Mother learns that Jung;s Mother is in the hospital and runs off to join her.

While mopping the floors at Genius Cosmetics, Jung's Father checks out the location of the security cameras and tries to identify blind spots.  When a secretary emerges from the CEO's office and deposits a bag of shredded documents in his cart, it's like he struck gold.

Madame Goo talks with the Stepmother and is surprised to learn that she still holds out hope that Jung will eventually return to the Right Path.  The Stepmother asks Goo if she still thinks Gil is not good enough for Hong.  Goo evades her question.

Gil and Hong sit on a park bench and discuss what to do with Jung.  Gil thinks its a pity her energies can't be harnessed for peaceful purposes.  He tells her that now that he has found a factory he can focus on his cosmetic rollout.

Big Shot arrives at the hospital.  Jung's Mother is sitting by the side of the bed with her arm in a sling.  Jung is sleeping in her hospital bed.  Jung's Sister arrives and takes her mother for a ride in her wheelchair, leaving Big Shot and Jung alone.  Jung wakes up and goes running after her Mother.

Gil admires her new ball charm necklace.  When she goes into the Stepmother's room to look for her, she discovers the detective report on Hong's Mother and the Stepmother and starts reading it.  The Stepmother enters and they discuss the report.  Gil fears that the Stepmother plans to wreak revenge on Hong.

Jung's Father returns to the Small Cafe.  When he learns that his Ex has been injured, he rushes out the door.

Jung's Mother and Sister return home.  When Jung returns home, her Sister confronts her, asking how their Mother was injured.  Jung insists their Mother's injury was Gil's fault and storms off.

Jung's Father arrives at the Beauty Shop.  Big Shot enters as  he is about to go upstairs and tells him "I wouldn't go up there if I were you."  Jung's Father is like, What do you mean?  When Big Shot continues out the door, Jung's Father lectures him, telling him that if he continues to pursue his greed he'll end up like himself.

Two Thugs confront Hong and push him to the sidewalk.He and Lee enter their apartment and discover that it has been vandalized and doused with gasoline.  Hong suffers a panic attack.

Jung comforts her Mother.  But then she launches into a clueless Wo is Me and What Did I Do That Was So Wrong? speech.  Then she yells at her Mother for giving the bonds back.  Her Sister joins them and Jung launches a tantrum against both her Mother and Sister.

Her Father overhears all of this and is ashamed.

Jung encounters her Father downstairs and puts him on blast.  He leaves.

Alone in the Beauty Shop, Jung launches into another Woe Is Me lament.  Her sister watches her from the stairs for a few seconds, then goes to her bedroom.  She and Gil's Brother text each other.

Morning.

Hong is sitting, depressed, in the vandalized apartment as Lee joins him.

Hong tells Lee that he is afraid he is experiencing a relapse of his panic disorder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:lol:So in the next 6ep, we will see this scene. 

After his panic attack relapse, he is losing his confidence to his project development. So he will face his weaknesses again in front of ppl to gain his confidence. :)

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:glasses:Oh yeah this drama getting interesting and hot day by day...

I need super extra patience to deal with those frustrating characters again. 

OMG ceo kim installing cctv at LBS home:angry:. N now, ceo kim know SP panic attack is back :astonished:.

BS never change, he still a jerk. His mom cannot stop him. IW too. Now ceo kim.:astonished: n BS mom too another troublemaker to SP.

Next ep : 

SP in danger. :dizzy:

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

So its SP, EJ, HK and somehow GS vs the rest lol

why what happen to IJ and secretary and SP's uncle did they turn to the dark side? :(

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

why what happen to IJ and secretary and SP's uncle did they turn to the dark side? :(

Oh yeah I think the secretary can help as well, not saying they are evil or anything but can they help with this situation!??!?!?!

• Like 2

:bawling:Another Hong Suk-pyo misery after give him a short happiness.

SP surprised, told the secretary, "I think it started again. The last time I heard a car beep, I pretended to be fine and from then on my head was aching and pounding. I suddenly thought I wanted to leave everything". Thx God it never happened, He's back to his sense after long thought and EJ beside him.

Now he  has thought maybe ceo kim installed cctv in LBS house. 

Thats what i like about SP character, ( thx writer nim), whatever he do, he always in the right path, very observant and well planned.B) 

HJ said "I am sure the former president (SPs mom) is the enemy, but I do not know why I can not hate her. I can not think of that part". So maybe true, something related about kidney transplant, crossing transplant??

• Like 5

37 minutes ago, mjmartinez said:

No, they will help SP of course.

Just my guess :D maybe : 

*IJ will help SP with her skill to know rumors and spreading rumors about ceo hong gave good impact to genius with his project compared to ceo kim. 

*His Secretary will help to get some important informations.

*SP uncle, he busy with BS mom, n he dont have skill besides good in Accountancy, signaturing documents and sing:D

*EJ help SP with always beside him, cheering him.

*HJ help SP with financial.

*GS gave SP complete documents that he had been compiled from the torn pieces of paper.

And the last JH, as the origin of this mess. Her skill suited very well against ceo kim. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

No, they will help SP of course.

Just my guess :D maybe : 

*IJ will help SP with her skill to know rumors and spreading rumors about ceo hong gave good impact to genius with his project compared to ceo kim. 

*His Secretary will help to get some important informations.

*SP uncle, he busy with BS mom, n he dont have skill besides good in Accountancy, signaturing documents and sing:D

*EJ help SP with always beside him, cheering him.

*HJ help SP with financial.

*GS gave SP complete documents that he had been compiled from the torn pieces of paper.

Yep sounds about right oh and her brother should help him with his health lol

• Like 2

Spoiler

:fearful:filming at the hospital again. this time who will be sick. EJ or SP??

This afternoon i posted SungYeol shooting in a crowd. Now this. 

The answer next week........

Last week I posted about a cameo who became a nurse and it turned out that shoot for IWs mom scene.

• Like 3

omo omo what happened in today ep? i havent catched it up yet. Only saw cuts on twitter..

did SP know ceo kim installed cctv in secretary lee house? 

why i think SP pretends to have relapse of his panic disorder. But who knows...

CEO Kim face doesnt look like antagonist at all lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yuichan3104 said:

:bawling:Another Hong Suk-pyo misery after give him a short happiness.

SP surprised, told the secretary, "I think it started again. The last time I heard a car beep, I pretended to be fine and from then on my head was aching and pounding. I suddenly thought I wanted to leave everything". Thx God it never happened, He's back to his sense after long thought and EJ beside him.

Now he  has thought maybe ceo kim installed cctv in LBS house. 

Thats what i like about SP character, ( thx writer nim), whatever he do, he always in the right path, very observant and well planned.B) 

HJ said "I am sure the former president (SPs mom) is the enemy, but I do not know why I can not hate her. I can not think of that part". So maybe true, something related about kidney transplant, crossing transplant??

or maybe SP is the real son of HJ 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

omo omo what happened in today ep? i havent catched it up yet. Only saw cuts on twitter..

See I was thinking the same thing as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

I don't know he have instinct or BS give him a clue about cctv. The point is when BS SP talked in hallway. And i don't understand what they talking about. Tomorrow after subs added, will find the answer.

About SP pretending, somehow it can be happen, but dunno.:D. Writer nim made SP step very unpredictable. 

About ceo kim face agree. Somehow i felt it too. But once again dunno, dont judge from its cover.

Remember when factory owner get a called from ceo kim/someone unidentified, when he just came out of the office ceo kim. N BS also think a bit strange. 

And I always thought, JH behind all this mess or unpredictable suspect maybe SP uncle.:D

Because every action/secret of SP, BS, Ceo Kim, HJ, LBS, JH know it all. Sorry, my fantasies are too high :D

• Like 1

i mean If you have a relapse you will go to see doctor asap

and there are no serious issues that make SP panic disorder come back again except he is afraid Kim CEO will touch EJ. 

He was so confident to fight back kim CEO, its weird ..

aaah moolla 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

i mean If you have a relapse you will go to see doctor asap

and there are no serious issues that make SP panic disorder come back again except he is afraid Kim CEO will touch EJ. 

He was so confident to fight back kim CEO, its weird ..

aaah moolla 

Agree. Maybe it can be something else, why he felt like that. Answer after he and EJ do medical check up.

Usually if someone already knows how and where the origin of the illness began and has deal with it so usually the disease will not recur again. 

Agree too, he has strong will and more brave than before so it can be weird somehow...

Why he scare and panic with those threat.

Once again, dunno.

Writer nim always give us unpredictable move and ....( Fill the blank)

• Like 1

yes lets wait and enjoy :)

He has a very good progress to overcome his panic disorder. He has started to regain his mental stability :glasses:

• Like 1

IW will never learn her lesson its no point in even talking about her anymore lol, BS mom is getting worse to oh joy.

• Like 1

after watching the eng sub IW told CEO kim about SP and EJ relationship and I feel that his going to kidnapped EJ to make SP sick again :bawling:

• Like 1

Spoiler

another post from a cameo. 

He will play young GS???

Sorry dont understand what he write. Google translate not really help O.o

3 hours ago, mjmartinez said:

after watching the eng sub IW told CEO kim about SP and EJ relationship and I feel that his going to kidnapped EJ to make SP sick again :bawling:

No it wont happen, pls. :(

he said he just use gentlemanly way, can i trust him:lol:. No way i trust him of course, after what his done to LBS house n SP car blackbox.

Absolutely somehow he will use EJ to make SP surrender. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 1