Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Love Returns / I hate to love you, 미워도 믿어도

3 hours ago, LoveBunny said:

I think This whole IW lying is for Sp’s character development, analso the fact that the lawyer is there getting proof of everything that is been going on “behind” Sp’s back.

IW is to teach him that he is to trusting. His mother thought him to questions everything and not trust anyone yet he is so laid back and trusting to all the wrong people (Wolves in sheeps clothing).

The episode where his Aunt, Madame Goo, helped depose him as CEO and prevent him from exercising his rights as majority stockholder should have taught him to be wary of people.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, jimb said:

The episode where his Aunt, Madame Goo, helped depose him as CEO and prevent him from exercising his rights as majority stockholder should have taught him to be wary of people.

He was and still is,he just think she   helped him that is what is sad.

Remember he said he needs to try and trust people not to long ago.

But things are building up not something going to give, EJ hates her , her father is against all of this ,all it takes is one person or one slip up to  messed up her plans again.

• Like 4

I HATE TO LOVE YOU  (AKA I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU) (AKA LOVE RETURNS)

RECAP, EPISODE 93

Jung tells herself that she "Can't let Gil do the photoshoot wearing that dress and that jewelry."

Jung attempts, without success, to persuade Gil to use a different dress and jewelry in the photoshoot.

In his office, Big Shot recalls eavesdropping on the Factory Manager as he promises to obtain, within a month,  Hong's formula for Rogue Director Kim.

As Big Shot is leaving work he encounters Madame Goo.  He is surprised when she tells him that Kim has said that he will begin production of his new cosmetic within a month.  She taunts him about being out of the loop.

The Aunt asks the Stepmother why she doesn't just give Hong the money for his new cosmetic line rather than force him to compete with Big Shot for it.  The Stepmother tells her to mind her own business.

Hong tells Assistant Lee that Gil is working on a bottle design for their new line of cosmetics but he likes the design Jung has already shown him.  Hong tells him that Jung's design is based on the charm he lost which, by an odd coincidence, turns out to be from a bracelet owned by Jung.  Lee tells him that Jung's story sounds like BS.

Jung's Sister stops by the Small Cafe and leaves a bag of new socks and underwear for her Father with the Manager.  She tells the Manager that she  saw her Father's current underwear and socks in the laundry and noticed they had holes in them.

When Jung's Father enters the Beauty Shop, his Ex frustrates him by rushing to sit on the sofa so he can't search for the missing bonds.  He comes right out with it:  You took the bonds I hid in the sofa cushion.  She denies it.  He pleads for the bonds and begins to bargain.  Jung walks in as her Mother tells her Father that she gave the bonds back to the Stepmother.  Both Jung and her Father explode in fury.

As Jung and her Father berate the Mother, it becomes clear to each that the other planned to keep the bonds for his or herself.  Jung and her Father get into a violent argument.  When Jung storms out of the room, Jung's Mother notes that he has just seen a demonstration of how he has ruined his daughter's life and tells him never to show his face in the shop again.  He seems to realize that she has a point.

The Aunt and Gil discuss the necklace and bracelet. We learn that a friend of Gil's Brother made designed and crafted them and they are one of a kind.

Jung's Father returns to the Small Cafeand broods.  He looks at the new sociks and underwear Jung's Sister brought him and weeps.

Hong is driving with Gil when he notices that he is being followed.  He hits the gas and loses the tail.

Gigolo shows Big Shot's Mother their remodeled bedroom and kitchen

Jung walks in as Gil is preparing the dress.  She gives Gil a cup of coffee then bumps into her, causing the coffee to drench Jung's dress.  When Gil runs off to find something to clean Jung up with, Jung removes the jewelry box and hides it, substitutiong a random box.  

Gigolo and Big Shot have a man to man talk in the Small Cafe.  Big Shot asks Gigolo if Kim can be trusted.  Gigolo tells him no.  Jung's Father walks in and overhears this conversation.

The Stepmother re-reads the investigators report on her relationship with Hong's Mother.  As she does so, she receives a call from Rogue Director Kim requesting a meeting.

Gil and Jung enter the area where the photoshoot is to occur.  Gil is carrying the dress and  the jewelry box.  When Gil goes to a separate room to open the jewelry box, she finds it empty.  She suspects that the Aunt removed the necklace and bracelet from the box and calls the Aunt.  When the Aunt arrives wearing the missing jewlry, Jung is crestfallen.

As Hong comes through the door, Jung does not want him to see the necklace.  Pretending to help the aunt remove the necklace, she rips it and it falls to the floor.  But the charm on the necklace rolls across the floor, stopping at Hong's shoe.

As Jung looks on in panic, Hong picks up the charm and examines it.

It looks very very familiar.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This drama have something weird occasional.

Although right now rank no 1. But their comment discussion always lower than the rest dramas with same genre (daily drama) or with no rank dramas. 

Sns too, its rare to see the frenzied post about this drama. Why??? 

The story, yeah they become weird day by day, from beginning, then in quarter, half, until today.

Simple set, yeah at least for my point of judgement. Low budget daily drama.

The roles Characteristics : yeah, in the beginning i like HJ, SP, EJ, SP's uncle, Bogum, LBS character. But now they ruin their SP, EJ character.

The most hate character : GS, IW, BS

Half hate : MJ aunt, IWs mom, JH, BSs mom, MinNyang

Normal : IJ, MJ, 

Why I still watch this, because of Lee SungYeol :lol: and SP story make me maximum curious. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I dont really understand what she think she can do at this point, SP isn't going to keep making EJ angry, they just got back together again.Not to mention he is going to wonder why she was so angry and start having all these doubts but she is not like that usually.

Its like her position getting worse with each episode but she thinks its getting better.

• Like 5

:lol:Finally SP meet the real fated women.

:blush: yahoo!!!!!

So GS get the command to spy ceo kim. Then IW will back as she used to be after her mom get incident hit by car, huh:blink:.

All bad people back to good, together with SP against ceo kim, except BS, who still have pride, dont want lose from SP. 

• Like 3

OMG i came here after watch preview for tomorrow eps..so happy!! finally SP EJ!!! 

hope IW will repent herself after her mom accident.. 

you know this drama supposed to be a heartwarming drama *according to news* 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

:lol:Finally SP meet the real fated women.

:blush: yahoo!!!!!

So GS get the command to spy ceo kim. Then IW will back as she used to be after her mom get incident hit by car, huh:blink:.

All bad people back to good, together with SP against ceo kim, except BS, who still have pride, dont want lose from SP. 

See I am always right and handsome!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

OMG i came here after watch preview for tomorrow eps..so happy!! finally SP EJ!!! 

hope IW will repent herself after her mom accident.. 

you know this drama supposed to be a heartwarming drama *according to news* 

actually it is a heartwarming drama but since it is a very long drama of course they will drag the story to make it more interesting and family oriented :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

It's about that time to redeem the wicked people as though nothing ever happened.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I wish writer will remember about that "heartwarming drama" :') 

actually i love this drama ( for my first ever daily drama, its good) the main couple is the cutest, plot is ok, actors are good, but everytime villains get their way to make OTP/family in pain it drains me emotionally.

i will forgive everything if writer make 10 eps full of SP/EJ lovey dovey +  beautiful wedding scene for SP and EJ at the end of drama :D:D

fyi, i was a silent reader in this forums forums ^_^

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, cp23 said:

It's about that time to redeem the wicked people as though nothing ever happened.

They all got  punish or getting punishing in their own way.

BS lost love because he as greedy

GS went to jail and now is HJ henchman lol

IW cause her mom to get hurt and perhaps other things.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, sungyoliw said:

actually i love this drama ( for my first ever daily drama, its good) the main couple is the cutest, plot is ok, actors are good, but everytime villains get their way to make OTP/family in pain it drains me emotionally.

i will forgive everything if writer make 10 eps full of SP/EJ lovey dovey +  beautiful wedding scene for SP and EJ at the end of drama :D:D

I'm new member too, join 16march, just for this drama sake :D

This drama make my fingers itchy to comment and I have a lot of thoughts to be telled.

And Mostly i'm a silent reader too almost in all drama i watch. 

They forgot it:blink:, the heartwarming thing just for theme only, so far its not like that. The heartwarming things in this drama maybe just around 10% from a whole story. The Rest, about greedy ppl 40%, about business 5%, the lovey dovey story 5%, comedy + etc 5%, frustrated with roles character and story 30%, sad thing 5%.

For wedding:D, the worst scenario is maybe will happen in the final ep. Because still much homework to be resolved. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, yuichan3104 said:

This drama make my fingers itchy to comment and I have a lot of thoughts to be telled.

They forgot it:blink:, the heartwarming thing just for theme only, so far its not like that. The heartwarming things in this drama maybe just around 10% from a whole story. The Rest, about greedy ppl 40%, about business 5%, the lovey dovey story 5%, comedy + etc 5%, frustrated with roles character and story 30%, sad thing 5%.

For wedding:D, the worst scenario is maybe will happen in the final ep. Because still much homework to be resolved. 

:D :D hahaha i agree. Like the drama title "hate to love you". Sometimes we hate it, but sometimes we love. Tbh the writers are smart. They annoy me with stressful plot but i cant help but imagine and predict what will happen for next ep..so i wait it everyday hahahaha 

I still think that HJ is kidney donor for SP and EJ's donor is SP mom. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, sungyoliw said:

that's my wish too for EJ and SP wedding 

but my fear is that the actor who play SP is an idol he is a member of Infinite (kpop group) you know that idols has many girls/boys who are possessive to their idols maybe if they do that many fans will get angry or something :(

i really hope that's not the case hoping for a EJ and SP wedding

please writer nim make it happen :confounded:

3 hours ago, yuichan3104 said:

yeah but you forget about family around 100% 

• Like 3

Yeah like I thought SP had his doubts he wanted to talk with with EJ.

Soo he seen both her design and her bracelet double whammy!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, yuichan3104 said:

Although right now rank no 1. But their comment discussion always lower than the rest dramas with same genre (daily drama) or with no rank dramas. 

Hard to figure why comments on this drama have been so sparse until the last few days.  Forums on previous dramas in this time slot that were not nearly as well written were much more active.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimb said:

Hard to figure why comments on this drama have been so sparse until the last few days.  Forums on previous dramas in this time slot that were not nearly as well written were much more active.

I dont quite understand it myself,I guess not enough drama.

Trust me this is one of the most light 120 episode dramas I seen.

• Like 3