Go Seung Ji

[Current Drama 2017] Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라 - Mondays and Tuesdays @ 21:30 KST

tvN Presents

Because This Is My First Life 이번 생은 처음이라

DKEgvzjU8AAkyKb.jpg

DKEgxBXVYAARNhL.jpg

DKEgxBZVwAAJ-nf.jpg

DIW_mlrVoAAlkjN.jpg

Director

Park Joon Hwa

("Bring It On, Ghost", Let's Eat Series)

Writer

Yoon Nan Joong

(Ho-gu’s Love, The Queen of Office, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop)

Episodes: 16 (TBC)

Broadcast Period

2017-Oct-09 to 2017-Nov-28, Mondays & Tuesdays 21:30

About the Show

Nam Se-Hee (Lee Min-Ki) is a single man in his early 30's. He has chosen to not marry. He owns his home, but he owes a lot on his mortgage.

Yoon Ji-Ho (Jung So-Min) is a single woman in her early 30's. She does not own a home and envies those that do. She has given up on dating due to her financial struggles.

Yoon Ji-Ho begins to live at Nam Se-Hee’s house. They become housemates.

This series will examine the institution of marriage, and what marriage and family mean in today’s society. And through all this, it’ll explore real problems that young people face.

Production Information

"Because This Is My First Life" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 21:30 time slot previously occupied by "Argon.”

First script reading took place August 25, 2017 at Studio Dragon in Sangam, South Korea.

Cast

Lee Min Ki as Nam Se Hee

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life1.png

Jung So Min as Yoon Ji Ho

Because-This-Is-My-First-Life2.png

Supporting Cast

Esom as Yoo Soo Ji

f131503596953035508(0).png

Park Byung Eun as Ma Sang Goo

f131503598481845308(0).png

Kim Ga Eun as Yang Ho Rang

f131503599522839981(0).png

Kim Min Sook as Sim Won Seok

f131503599937802641(0).png

People around Nam Se Hee

Kim Eung Soo as Nam Hee Bong (Se Hee’s father)
Moon Hee Kyung as Jo Myung Ji (Se Hee’s mother)

f131505191471704716(0).png

People around Yoon Ji Ho

Kim Byung Ok as Yoon Jong Soo (Ji ho’s father)

f131507828034621652(0).png

Kim Sun Young as Kim Hyun Ja (Ji ho’s mother)

f131505192202257399(0).png

Others

Yoon Bo Mi as Yoon Bo Mi

f131503602365646204(0).png

Hwang Suk Jung

Kim Min Gue as Yeon Bok-Nam

Cameo

Yoon Doo Joon
Yoon So Hee

Source: Asianwiki | Dramawiki |  Koreandrama 

Teasers

Highlight Video

Script Reading and Making

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 14

Lee Min-ki offered new tvN drama This Life Is Our First

by girlfriday

DGO6fpLUQAAD4o4.jpg

Believe it or not, it’s already been ten years since Lee Min-ki headlined a drama (2007’s Mixed-up Investigative Agency), and five years since his memorable cameo that opened Shut Up: Flower Boy Band. But he might be returning to the small screen before the year is out, in a new tvN series called This Life Is Our First, about contemporary marriage and family.........

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/lee-min-ki-offered-new-tvn-drama-this-life-is-our-first/

• Like 14

Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki to show their homeless chemistry in a new drama!

DGSGPLTV0AEV-xI.jpg

Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki have been confirmed as lead actors for upcoming tvNdrama 'This is My First Lifetime'! 

'This is My First Lifetime' is about Yoon Ji Ho (Jung So Min), a 'homeless' who ends up living together under one roof with 'house poor' home owner Nam Se Hee (Lee Min Ki). The drama will delve into the young generation's realistic struggles in society. Furthermore, the series will focus on unmarried youths in their 30's and their strive to live a 'YOLO' lifestyle. 

No airing date has been announced as of now. This will also be Lee Min Ki's first production since completing his mandatory military service. Stay tuned for updates on 'This is My First Lifetime'!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/jung-so-min-and-lee-min-ki-to-show-their-homeless-chemistry-in-a-new-drama

• Like 12

Jung So Min And Lee Min Ki Cast As Leads Of Upcoming tvN Drama

DGSX0ACVwAApJqq.jpg

Jung So Min and Lee Min Ki will be starring in a new drama together this fall!

On August 3, tvN revealed that the two actors will play the main characters in upcoming tvN drama “This Life Is Our First” (literal translation).

The drama will be a romantic comedy that tells the story of female lead Yoon Ji Ho and male lead Nam Se Hee becoming housemates. It will realistically portray the struggles of unmarried people in their 30s with a comical twist.

“This Life Is Our First” is a project by Yoon Nan Joong, the writer behind “Fool’s Love,” “The Queen of Office,” and “Flower Boy Ramyun Shop.” It will be directed by Park Joon Hwa who previously led “Bring It On, Ghost” and “Let’s Eat.”

The first episode will air in October in the Monday-Tuesday time slot.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/03/jung-min-lee-min-ki-cast-leads-upcoming-tvn-drama/

• Like 10

AUG 3 2017

Lee Min-Ki and Jung So-Min cast in tvN drama series “This Life Is Our First”

DGSdox5UQAAF92g.jpg

Lee Min-Ki and Jung So-Min are cast in upcoming tvN drama series “This Life Is Our First” (literal title). The duo will play main characters. For Lee Min-Ki, he will play Nam Se-Hee. He is a single man in his early 30’s and owns his own home. Jung So-Min will play Yoon Ji-Ho. She is also in her early 30’s, but she doesn’t own a home. She is going through some financial troubles, while Nam Se-Hee owes a lot on his mortgage. These two characters become housemates.

“This Life Is Our First” first airs October, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/lee-min-ki-and-jung-so-min-cast-in-tvn-drama-series-this-life-is-our-first

• Like 11

Jung So-min becomes Lee Min-ki’s housemate in This Life Is Our First

by tipsymocha

DGVCyntVoAAEww3.jpg

Well, this is some lightning-fast casting; not that I’m complaining, especially if these are the results. Only a day after reports announced that Lee Min-ki(Shoot Me in the Heart) was considering a leading role in the new tvN drama This Life Is Our First, his side has since confirmed his participation in the show, and we also have a heroine in Jung So-min (Father Is Strange)..................

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/jung-so-min-becomes-lee-min-kis-housemate-in-this-life-is-our-first/

• Like 12

Aha. it  somehow feels similar to Kazoku no Katachi. A  well written  good witty jdrama. (If curious, check pages 6,7  j-thread. I had long post/recaps, and quotes- cos it's very well written). That jdrama deals with views of marriage, being single guy and enjoying being alone w/ no responsibilities, enjoying his own castle (read: home he bought)  meeting woman who has her own views if being single, struggling.

When I saw story plot, single 30's man, single woman, living in apartment.enjoys single life and  "This series will examine the institution of marriage, and what marriage and family mean in today’s society. And through all this, it’ll explore real problems that young people face"

It reminded of  that fav jdrama. I'm gonna check and see if it's similar because it seems to be. But this will be well written just like the one I mentioned.

I swear check that link.. if you haven't seen that, watch it too.

Last drama  I saw of the lead was his cameo in SUFBB. He died there :(   As always I'm really not that familiar with the actors, cos I watch dramas for the story not the actors so I always forget them.  All the dramas I'm watching are suspense mystery thriller psychological so it'll be nice to watch smart rom-com for a change. I have good feeling about this drama.

• Like 8

This is one  of 3 dramas I'm mostly anticipating last quarter of the year!! The other two  will be Bad Guys 2, and Paul Fell  From The Sky.

Waiting for others casting updates for this.

Oppa! I wanna see him back

DGPUV0PUQAA-c1y.jpg

DE_Y9Y0VoAAn6cE.jpg

pics ctto

• Like 5

Supporting cast secured for tvN’s This Life Is Our First

by tipsymocha

DHTGqnSUMAAwsOj.jpg

That’s a pretty solid cast right there. Upcoming rom-com This Life Is Our First has gone on a casting spree and added four new names to join Lee Min-ki (Shoot Me in the Heart) and Jung So-min (Father Is Strange) in the drama about youths navigating their way around jobs, relationships, and marriage. Esom (Yes, Family), Kim Ga-eun (Reunited Worlds), and Park Byung-eun(Mystery Queen) have all confirmed their roles in the show, while Kim Min-seok (Defendant) is still in the negotiations stage.......

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/08/supporting-cast-secured-for-tvns-this-life-is-our-first/

• Like 10

Oppa! Lee Min Ki!  I hope Kim Min Seok will be part of this cast!

DGvt9ghVwAABBh2.jpg

• Like 6

AUG 29 2017

First script reading for tvN drama series “This Life Is Our First”

DIW_mlrVoAAlkjN.jpg

First script reading for upcoming tvN drama series “This Life Is Our First” (literal title) took place August 25, 2017 at Studio Dragon in Sangam, South Korea. Main cast members including Lee Min-Ki, Jung So-Min, Esom, Kim Ga-Eun, Park Byung-Eun and Kim Min-Suk attended the script reading. Before the first script reading began, Director Park Joon-Hwa stated “We won’t be perfect from the beginning and I hope we can make interesting and fun drama, overcoming challenges.”

“This Life Is Our First” will first air October, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-tvn-drama-series-this-life-is-our-first

• Like 13

Script reading already and  Kim Min Sun part of the cast. This is one of 3 dramas I'm anticipating for the last quarter of the year.

IG updates ctto

• Like 3

Cant wait to watch this drama,,i know JSM since playful kiss, but dont know anything about lee min ki, and i decided to watch his movie monster and shoot my heart,,his acting is daebaak for both role,,cant imagine his act in rom com ^^:wub:

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Go Seung Ji said:

Teaser 1

Thank you for the 1st teaser..i feel the chemistry already :wub:

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted videos- please remove these next time
  • Like 5

Hi. Can't wait to see JSM in anew drama. She is on a roll. One drama after the other. Wish she rest after FiS but then again glad she has this. 

Just wondering why she has been portraying roles in early 30's like in FIS:blink::D oh well love that long hair on her. Missed that. As for LMK..im trying to remember where i'v seen him...but i'v yet to watch him in a drama.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, mslee said:

Just wondering why she has been portraying roles in early 30's like in FIS:blink::D oh well love that long hair on her. Missed that. As for LMK..im trying to remember where i'v seen him...but i'v yet to watch him in a drama.

Sorry for cutting your comment,,

i think bcoz her age is near 30 now, she is 29 in korean age..she also good portraying high school girl roles  like in red teacher, sound of the heart and dad is a daughter :wub:

• Like 7