Quantcast
Sign in to follow this  
0ly40

[Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Billion Dollar Heir, 亿万继承, Cast: Choi Shi Won, Kan Adi, Yu Xiao Tong

Billion Dollars Heir

Resultado de imagen para 亿万继承人

Details:

• Type: Drama

• Episodes: 40

• Airs: Dec 31, 2020 to ?

• Network:

Plot:

Lu Zi Hao is the son of a president who owns a large conglomerate whose family has over ¥10,000,000,000 yet he sees himself having a relationship with a happy orphan. After, abandoning his father his mother becomes a shadow to him, causing him to become a playboy. The sudden death of his father left him with a ¥3,000,000,000 inheritance. This will change the life of Lu Zi Hao, wondering what his path in life should be. Fortunately he knows that the angel of his life, Mei Leng, whose boyfriend ends up dying in a mountain comes to the rescue of Lu Zi Hao. Initially Mei Leng is full of hatred for him, but gradually the fate of the two brings the world of the heir, Lao Zi Lu making him become a brave and distinguished man.

Cast:

source: mydramalist

viki: https://www.viki.com/tv/22820c-billion-dollar-heir?locale=es

news:

Choi Siwon and Hong Soo Ah Captured Filming Their Chinese Drama “Billion Dollar Heir”

hong-soo-ah-choi-shi-won.png

A picture of Choi Siwon and Hong Soo Ah filming the Chinese drama “Billion Dollar Heir” has been revealed.

On May 5, a picture was uploaded onto the “Billion Dollar Heir” official Weibo account along with a comment regarding the photo. It read, “Hong Soo Ah and Choi Siwon filmed a scene where it rained. Although they had to act without any dialogue, the two people were able to film with smiles on their faces.”

In the picture, Choi Siwon and Hong Soo Ah are standing together, wet from the rain. Although Hong Soo Ah is seen smiling brightly, it hasn’t been revealed as to what’s happening in the drama, raising the curiosity of many people.

Chinese fans who saw this picture said, “I’m curious as to what they were talking about,” “Please be careful not to catch a cold,” “I’m looking forward to ‘Billion Dollar Heir,” and “Both of you are awesome.”

“Billion Dollar Heir”  is a story about an innocent boy who is revealed as the hidden grandson of the president of a large company. Through the fight over the inheritance with his step-brothers, the hero finds his true love.

siwon and hong soo ah

I am excited for this drama... I like the female lead.. I saw her in Sparrow and eventhough she was not the main OTP, i rooted for her. 

I am going to follow her projects and hope this drama will mke her shine more!