larus

[Current Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

I'm still watching the SBS live and it's news now. I'll wait for another 10 minutes (11pm kst). Most likely it's confirmed cancelled today.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, mademoisellesia said:

WTF?! Fine. At least this gives TOL extra time to catch up filming.

Good way to look on the bright side... although to be honest, the quality of the drama and production is already so good! I can't imagine how much better it could be!

If the writer is still writing, maybe cut the the irritating director who seems to be destined for Kyung, which I hope doesn't happen cos man he is irritating!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

Me right now

Reveal hidden contents

kaljdlfjalfsjfdkj SBS how can you do this

Is it because of yesterday ratings you are doing this? last min add baseball game, last min cancel:angry:

if that the case what is their strategy now???? fighting at the beach????

:astonished:

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

Another week to wait...:dissapointed_relieved:

that so me!!!!!!

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted pictures- please remove these next time
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jusyed said:

if that the case what is their strategy now???? fighting at the beach????

:astonished:

that so me!!!!!!

bwhaha that is so good..you meant unruly detectives scene in TOL?:lol:

I don't know what to say about SBS 

@mademoisellesia yeah you have great positive view but me aldjfljdlfjalsdj just have to replay yesterday episode all over again...greatest cliffhanger that SBS gave! great excuse to use the baseball game and then cancel it:angry:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ep19-20 Text Preview:

1. To prepare for her new project, Hyun Soo starts actively going to Good Soup for research (Yeah right!!! She just wanna see Jung Sun. Hehehe. But I hope this gives Kyung more chance to hang out with the Good Soup boys instead of Joon Ha. Tsk!).

2. Jung Sun didn't let the negative comments/reviews caused by the allergy incident get affect him & continues to focus on work.

3. On the other hand, Jung Woo feels bitter watching OnSoo being happy...

====

Looks like next week they have baseball again and showing the same time as this week. Pray, people, pray. But in order for me to get some good sleep & OnSoo to rest & re-energise, maybe it's a good idea to postpone :tongue: Latest update from YSJ's agency shows him having heavy eyebags, boy needs to rest to look pretty on screen for his noonas.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

Come come @anggun11 karaoke with me...

My fav OST

iSsQ1on.jpg

*clear throat* 

... i want u ... i need u   (cry cry while singing..:huh:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ep19-20 Text Preview:

1. To prepare for her new project, Hyun Soo starts actively going to Good Soup for research (Yeah right!!! She just wanna see Jung Sun. Hehehe. But I hope this gives Kyung more chance to hang out with the Good Soup boys instead of Joon Ha. Tsk!).

2. Jung Sun didn't let the negative comments/reviews caused by the allergy incident get affect him & continues to focus on work.

====

Looks like next week they have baseball again and showing the same time as this week. Pray, people, pray. But in order for me to get some good sleep & OnSoo to rest & re-energise, maybe it's a good idea to postpone :tongue:

yeah me also too sleepy now..better get some sleep! 

what???? next week also????

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

SBS monthly drama 'The Temperature of Love', which was scheduled to be delayed for 20 minutes, will eventually come to an end. 

According to SBS, 17, the temperature of love, which is scheduled to start at 10:20 this night, is 19 times, 20 times. 

This is because the 2017 KBO League play-off first leg game live of the Doosan Bears and NC Dynos was longer than planned. 

On the other hand, the temperature of love is growing in tension as Park Jung-woo (Kim Jae-wook) is expected to act as an obstacle to love while the love of On Jeong Seon (Lee Seon-jong) and Lee Hyun-su (Seo Hyun-jin) It is broadcasted every Monday and Tuesday night at 10:00 pm. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ep19-20 Text Preview:

====

Looks like next week they have baseball again and showing the same time as this week. Pray, people, pray. But in order for me to get some good sleep & OnSoo to rest & re-energise, maybe it's a good idea to postpone :tongue:

Thanks for the text preview...

lasjfljasflkjlj still not getting over it...SBS would have pre-empt it beforehand its clearly a last minute decision...and yeah next week too...they are disrupting the rhythm it may be even worse off for TOL ratings. Seriously sometimes I don't know what they are thinking..

yes I know TOL is filming on  a tight schedule, so its good they get some breather space but I hope its not to give writer nim time to change her script and mess it all up!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Sports Chosun.com] The SBS monetary drama 'The Temperature of Love' has confirmed its closeness. 

On the afternoon of the 17th, SBS said, "The temperature of love is right for the fifth game relay of NC and Doosan play play off." 

It was a 20-minute delay in the original schedule, but the match was decided after a long game. KBS2 'The Temperature of Witches', MBC '20 Century Boys and Girls' is on the air. 

On the other hand, the night of 'full entertainment' was also a hit with baseball game. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

@supergal99 good idea to clear throat by sing:lol:

Btw how about your coffee? Don't say if you hve drank it while TOL didn't air tonight.

• Haha 5

Why my fave drama always having overlapping schedule with sports?they also did it like this when She Was Pretty going to aired but canceled in last minute. 

Oh well, gotta chillin' myself from this : 

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_oxvlhfzHVv1sh8uxlo1_1280.jpg

Cre: dramatroll

This is should be today's plot.rofl

Edited by kyunii88
Forgot spoiler tag
  • Like 3
  • Haha 9

@angel2013 I'm with you. How can they just last minute decide not to show a drama because of a baseball game. Shouldn't they have another channel to show sports in the first place? It's rude to force an already set in stone scheduled drama for sports. Am saying this coz my care factor for sports are ZERO. ZILCH. :D

I don't think she can mess up at least next week's script. It'd have been distributed to everyone for filming by now. But why do you think she'll mess with her scripts? And in what sense? From the way I see it, we've already in the present time and she's set in stone on how loyal & dedicated HS and JS are towards one another. She can't back out of it now by making HS date JW or pair HA with JS. She preaches in this drama about PD changing script and losing the plot of a writer's script so she had better not lose her own plot to something illogical.

OFF to Zzzz. Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams of the kitchen kisses again~ ♥

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I thought this is a good point, Knet complaining about TOL cancellation saying what's the use of a sports channel?

yeah right why can't they air it on a sports channel instead

there are a lot of complains about TOL cancellation btw

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, angel2013 said:

Psst you don't have to say it out loud..I'm sure you are repeating the scene for the same reasons :lol:

you bet I did!! :wink::wub::tongue: 

10 hours ago, kyunii88 said:

After having through checking the mom's convo from eps behind, looks like she doesnt want HS as her son's GF, shes trying to make HS away from her son by asking her about her plan to get married, by her age not because their love finally reunited.

By her personality based on JS, his mom likes to say that she doesnt mean, at ep 18 she said she likes that HS is older while introduce HS to her young fiance. While in ep 5 (correct me) she indicated that she might not meet (remain) HS again (thinking HS and JS's love will not work that long, like her love life with younger men) after HS told her age. So she doesnt want a woman like herself for JS, funny!but HS surely has different personality as you, fluffy messly hair mom.-_-

since she hope that JS keep focus on his career and dont do the same as his father (married before 30, and keep linking on his woman, etc).

Just assuming.:wink:

you're too innocent chingu!! :) you really believed she's worried for her son's career and becoming like his father (abusive to his wife) if he got married young?!! no!! that's what she said but not what she meant!! she's worried for her son's career but not for him but because him being successful guarantee her good living and her useless boyfriends will have a reason to date her (her son's successul reputation and money)!! and her being worried he'll end up like his father is actually her telling him in other words to not get married blaming it on his similar genes with his abusive father but she's fully aware he's nothing like his father being the one who always protected her and took good care of her and that's the real reason she doesn't want him to get married, not then not now not even later, she needs him to only love and care for her and Hyun Soo is a threat to losing his love and care!! can you imagine what she did to her young son that he ended up running away from her coming back to Korea and not even buy a phone so she can't contact him?!! what good-caring mother would keep trying to use her son's reputation and money to have new boyfriends and even use his friend's money when she can't get her son's?!! she's no mother to me!!

22 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

Me right now

Hide contents

kaljdlfjalfsjfdkj SBS how can you do this

Is it because of yesterday ratings you are doing this? last min add baseball game, last min cancel:angry:

wait so I thought I was late for today's episode but we actually didn't have one?!! is that good or bad for me now?!! hmmmmm

14 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Ep19-20 Text Preview:

====

Looks like next week they have baseball again and showing the same time as this week. Pray, people, pray. But in order for me to get some good sleep & OnSoo to rest & re-energise, maybe it's a good idea to postpone :tongue: Latest update from YSJ's agency shows him having heavy eyebags, boy needs to rest to look pretty on screen for his noonas.

thank you so much for the translation chingu!! :wub: 

1/ yeah for research reasons!! :lol: who is she fooling?!! :wink: 

2/ hope things will get better with his restaurant!! don't want Jung Woo to use it against him too!! 

3/ he can feel bitter all he wants!! no more sympathy for him from my side!! :angry: 

hhhhhhhhh he's already handsome :wink::wub: but good thing to have some rest for sure!! :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

@angel2013 I'm with you. How can they just last minute decide not to show a drama because of a baseball game. Shouldn't they have another channel to show sports in the first place? It's rude to force an already set in stone scheduled drama for sports. Am saying this coz my care factor for sports are ZERO. ZILCH. :D

I don't think she can mess up at least next week's script. It'd have been distributed to everyone for filming by now. But why do you think she'll mess with her scripts? And in what sense? From the way I see it, we've already in the present time and she's set in stone on how loyal & dedicated HS and JS are towards one another. She can't back out of it now by making HS date JW or pair HA with JS. She preaches in this drama about PD changing script and losing the plot of a writer's script so she had better not lose her own plot to something illogical.

OFF to Zzzz. Goodnight everyone. Sweet dreams of the kitchen kisses again~ ♥

I'm only afraid she have to cave in to pressure from the top for ratings...its real this kind of thing. well I am hoping with you that she stick to her principal as she preaches and stick to her plot like HS character and stand by it regardless of the pressures

Not this week episodes, I'm referring more to future episodes...but who knows

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, saanjh sena said:

his is because the 2017 KBO League play-off first leg game live of the Doosan Bears and NC Dynos was longer than planned. 

The Curse

8LkgR0x.jpg

*ouch* ok ok juz kidding 

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 2