larus

[Current Drama 2017] Temperature of Love 사랑의 온도

1 hour ago, angel2013 said:

sigh...I mean its not fair because he is asking JS for advice knowing the woman is JS but JS not knowing it at al...would JS give him that advice if he knew JW was talking about HS? He'll probably ask him to give up since HS is his woman haha

but Jung Seon told him not to give up on the woman he loves not make a fool of her boyfriend!! Jung Seon's advice is a valid one but Jung Woo twisted it in his own way!! :(<_< 

1 hour ago, supergal99 said:

Me gona have *panda eyes*

How is angel2013 gona count the kisses??? Haaaa

I can see her counting then recounting over and over again to make sure she counted them the right way (and for other reasons for sure :tongue:) :wink: hhhhhhhh

1 hour ago, lavender2love said:

BTS..... having fun...... and of course giving YSJ lots of practice. Not that he need s it. He'a a pro.... !!!

hhhhhhhh I'll repeate this tease kiss as much as replying the kiss scene(s)!! I so love his teasing smile!! :wub: 

Thanks for the trans! i mean it is outright cruel to ask JS to bring the gf when he knew exactly who it was right? Does he just wants to enjoy their surprise scene? or is he trying to create doubts between them? like maybe letting JS think that HS has not been totally honest with him? I'm hating this...I was really hoping he will do better but gah I don't want to think about it now...I'll just soak in tonight's happiness for the moment.

I think he just wants to guilt Jung Seon to give up on Hyun Soo for him looking as if he had no idea of their feelings for each otherwhich I hate!! 

I really don't want to think about JW right now he's giving me headaches and also Js mum...I need to savour tonight's moments for as long as I can and bask in this happiness before it gets all upset tomorrow.:bawling:

let's hope Jung Seon won't allow anyone or anything to pull them apart from each other this time!!

1 hour ago, LoveBunny said:

ohh no CEO as lost his mind... he still wants to do this whole engagement thing even though he knows about their relationship. I knew there was a reason why I had no second lead syndrome. He is no better than Hong A if he does that, if Hyun Son hasn't picked him in the 5 or so years that he's been around her what makes him think that she's going to do it now. I just want to understand his thought process, i don't know...

I know!! I kept hoping he won't go the wrong way but he did worst then I thought he would!! :( 

1 hour ago, anggun11 said:

the result?

Final result of poll, MR. CUTE won...!!!

OH YEAH!! out cute-hot chef won!! :w00t::wub: 

57 minutes ago, angel2013 said:

@sakura2016 I was feeling empathy for JW when i saw the scene he cooking on his own and how lonely he is but I really don't like what he is 'cooking up' right now..:confounded:

I used to feel sorry for him too but no longer!! I was happy he wouldn't be put in a bad place if he realised the truth when he was proposing to her but he kept on pushing it to harm them and especially Jung Seon?!! I'm no longer sorry for him!!

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

@vangsweetie637 @sakura2016 @lavender2love @triplem @supergal99 

JW has decided to force his way in the end so that we can conclude that he is not so different from HA. I haven't watched the new episodes yet, only read the recap but based on the preview, he had asked JS to step down if JW was in love with the same woman, since JW is his hyung. So when he decides to propose to HS at the restaurant, he is definitely creating this situation: JW as his hyung has asked HS to marry him. First, he is the hyung, then he proposes to her before JS. Morally, JW wants JS to accept JW's decision... But here is the thing. JS is not bloodrelated to JW and it was JW in the first place who wanted to become JS's brother. JS has never sought his friendship and support. While HA was trying to manipulate JS and HS by lying to them, JW's method is different as he doesn't lie explicitly. He uses his knowledge, money and power to push HS and JS to accept his point of view. JW manipulates them or even stops them for saying anything further so that JW doesn't need to lie. That's why he stopped HA from divulging the real relationship between HS and JS. As such, he can act as the innocent, the hurt victim who got played by them so that they feel guilty and decide to hide the truth from him. We saw in the past that JW was someone who was always acting behind the back of the concerned person (see for example with JS's mother or HS). He made sure that no one would notice his real actions. This brings me to this thought: maybe he was the one who asked the sous-chef to create a problem at the restaurant, well aware that JS would get upset and would quit. I found it really weird that JW was there at the right time, just after JS had quit his job. The timing appeared to be off to me.

Thank you @bebebisous33.... We are in Euphoria for this episode that we just toss the unfolding trouble in front of us away. Ehen reality  hits we have some measure of clarity from you.

You explained the hyung threat so well that it brings comfort .....they are not blood related. That's a good point.So that removes the obligatory honorary hyung sword.

Men like JW got to where they are by some ruthless means. And this time he wants HS. like you said, he's real sneaky , tricky and the silent shadow play master. Darn ! DarN Darn !!!

I'm getting the extreme jitters by your observation of the possibility of getting his bff to betray him That is so UGLY.

I see a headache coming on....no, scrap that.......... I never get headaches with all the coffee I consume ... haha...... maybe heartaches....:bawling:

Thank you dear friend.

Ahhh ...on second thoughts.. perhaps PD may show some mercies tomorrow..... in between the painful part he'll give candy scenes.....

Hope they come out the winners.

DMRYf5SXkAE3ivy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

JW has decided to force his way in the end so that we can conclude that he is not so different from HA. I haven't watched the new episodes yet, only read the recap but based on the preview, he had asked JS to step down if JW was in love with the same woman, since JW is his hyung. So when he decides to propose to HS at the restaurant, he is definitely creating this situation: JW as his hyung has asked HS to marry him. First, he is the hyung, then he proposes to her before JS. Morally, JW wants JS to accept JW's decision... But here is the thing. JS is not bloodrelated to JW and it was JW in the first place who wanted to become JS's brother. JS has never sought his friendship and support. While HA was trying to manipulate JS and HS by lying to them, JW's method is different as he doesn't lie explicitly. He uses his knowledge, money and power to push HS and JS to accept his point of view. JW manipulates them or even stops them for saying anything further so that JW doesn't need to lie. That's why he stopped HA from divulging the real relationship between HS and JS. As such, he can act as the innocent, the hurt victim who got played by them so that they feel guilty and decide to hide the truth from him. We saw in the past that JW was someone who was always acting behind the back of the concerned person (see for example with JS's mother or HS). He made sure that no one would notice his real actions. This brings me to this thought: maybe he was the one who asked the sous-chef to create a problem at the restaurant, well aware that JS would get upset and would quit. I found it really weird that JW was there at the right time, just after JS had quit his job. The timing appeared to be off to me.

I think he's worst now!! Hong Ah is all bark and no bite where is Jung Woo is making smart moves to get his goal acting innocent!! I never thought, or actially really hoped he won't use his hyung-dongsaeng relationship against Jung Seon but he did sadly!! like you said Jung Seon isn't blood related to Jung Woo but still he was closer to him than his real family ever was and Jung Woo knows that and is using it against him to blackmail him emotionally to my dissapointment and heartbreak!!

still don't think Jung Woo had a hand in the restaurant's incident!! (he can do later on but not this one at least) as we all know the maknae chef is still too green and keep making many mistakes at every task he's given!! can someone please at least keep him in controle in such important cases?!!

• Like 10

As I've predicted before, JW will proposing to HS in front of JS to prove that he also loves the same woman. Although his way is really painful to all parties (HS, JS and himself). Because until now, I'm still trying to believe that JW will still be the protagonist in this story. Maybe JS says that he will not give up if woman he like is loves another man (I'm not sure, therefore I need a subtitle soon), and therefore he will do as JS said, that he will not give up either. But yeah, actually I'm agree if his way is cruel... :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

And it seems that the Jungsun's mother approve of their relationship, although it may change her mind when she knows HS is a woman who also liked by JW. So, thought that Jungsun's mother was a bit abnormal, but she also kept thinking about her child's happiness (maybe).

And it seems to me wrong to see, it's a light effect. I think there's a saliva between the two of them when the JS scene picks up HS to sit in the corner, but once again... thats a light effect.. lol , Sorry
:bawling::bawling:@angel2013 @supergal99 I'm just too excited to seeing their kiss :wub::wub::wub:
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Oooohhhhhhh ..... new still. Just awesome. One kiss,so many angles all beautifully shot.This ones gives the impression of a deep kiss. Both are so totally in it that you can feel the intensity.

PD is very imaginative and he works well with the photographer. Of course our couple are great actor... creating  great  performances. But really Yang Se Jong surprises.....for such a young actor barely coming coming off his debut !! He seemed quiet, usually concentrating in his cooking and playing the waiting game. THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE NOW.

Thank you @xianyi8. Say, aren't you the one who granted my wish of a gif of OHY and PDK in the bedroom hugging and kissing ? LOL.... !!

3LSgXcu.jpg&key=fc3da3ad1f17219a6031f607

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4Gu0F_m3y-Nktr8NReccDL0ulo2VwAA3y9O.jpgDMQ9uSpU8AAT2jW.jpg&key=a9ec5dc850234f01

They know just how to push our buttons, raise our temperatures and bring on the heat....  Whether in color or in black & white, whether standing up or laying down, whether on a train or in a kitchen.  It's those moments that subs aren't needed for your eyes are telling you everything you need to know...  And your heart is feeling everything each touch, embrace and the softness of moving from a playful peck to pulsing passion.   Carrying you to that place with every movement, every glance and filling you with the realness that love can bring...

It's as if your can't help yourself nor can you take your eyes off of them.  Beauty dang it's like one step beyond how you thought it could be and grabs your heart in views that not only turn color but turn your heart upside down and inside out. Leaves you thinking how tender and sweet a moment such as this can truly be...  How they are able to turn a kiss into another and another an experience with the sounds of pots and pans & music in the distance and still able to engulf every bit of your attention... 

Just like surround sound is to your ears so it is with a camera that can capture every angle and every emotion and allows you to not only see it but feel it as well...

Been gone for over a week but this drama and this kitchen kissing makes for an amazing homecoming!!! LOL :w00t: Not sure if they or I need to hop into that freezer first to put out those flames in our hearts....:heart:usafarmgirl

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl said:

They know just how to push our buttons, raise our temperatures and bring on the heat....  Whether in color or in black & white, whether standing up or laying down, whether on a train or in a kitchen.  It's those moments that subs aren't needed for your eyes are telling you everything you need to know...  And your heart is feeling everything each touch, embrace and the softness of moving from a playful peck to pulsing passion.   Carrying you to that place with every movement, every glance and filling you with the realness that love can bring...

It's as if your can't help yourself nor can you take your eyes off of them.  Beauty dang it's like one step beyond how you thought it could be and grabs your heart in views that not only turn color but turn your heart upside down and inside out. Leaves you thinking how tender and sweet a moment such as this can truly be...  How they are able to turn a kiss into another and another an experience with the sounds of pots and pans & music in the distance and still able to engulf every bit of your attention... 

Just like surround sound is to your ears so it is with a camera that can capture every angle and every emotion and allows you to not only see it but feel it as well...

Been gone for over a week but this drama and this kitchen kissing makes for an amazing homecoming!!! LOL :w00t: Not sure if they or I need to hop into that freezer first to put out those flames in our hearts....:heart:usafarmgirl

@USAFarmgirl Welcome back.... !! So cute your last line .... hop into a freezer first to put out the flames in our hearts.... Nice play of words . But for our celebrating fans here, the kiss has already consumed their hearts. PD really threw a flaming torch.... who would have expected the kiss from the freezer to the table top. We were teased with a huddle in a warm blanket .

Thank you for writing such a nice lyrical description of the kiss. You have a way with words....making the scene come alive. Your words are stirring and emotive.  :heart:

NOW THIS SONG IS FOR THE ONSOO FANS AFTER TODAY'S HEAT SEARING KISS

THIS GIRL IS ON FFFFIIIIIIIIII RRRR EEEEEEEEE ( AND BURNING DOWN THE KITCHEN )

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, uchihaarga said:

And it seems that the Jungsun's mother approve of their relationship, although it may change her mind when she knows HS is a woman who also liked by JW. So, thought that Jungsun's mother was a bit abnormal, but she also kept thinking about her child's happiness (maybe).

the mother was acting nice in front of Jung Seon to not lose him but she would never aprove of any woman to "steal" her son from her!! :rolleyes:

:wub: 

cr: @dmtroll

• Like 8

Anyone who wants to watch with subtitle, is now available on :
Spoiler

Subscene :wub::wub:

@sakura2016 Let's hope her Mom doesn't act like that since she (herself) has a lover who is younger than her... :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, uchihaarga said:

@sakura2016 Let's hope her Mom doesn't act like that since she (herself) has a lover who is younger than her... :cold_sweat::cold_sweat:

you mean "his" mother right?!! his mother is actually sick chingu!! didn't you notice her disturbing behaviour around him?!! she can't accept having him loving and caring for another woman other than her!! 

• Like 5

THE OST FOR THIS SCENE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED YET HAS IT ?

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MELODY IN A SLOW TEMPO..... It MAKES THE HEART LILT WITH THE FULFILLMENT OF LOVE ,THE WARM MELLOW VOICE SETS THE ATMOSPHERE OF TWO HEARTS JOINED AS ONE,  THE SINGING IS IN SYNC WITH THEIR BODDIES SWAYING IN RHYTHM ...... SO ROMANTIC.

Would be grateful if someone posts the song with lyrics.

In this scene the first bar had the additional " music " of pots and pans being knocked over ... adding extra notes but they were too in love to be interrupted. They laughed in happiness.

The sound director did a good job of doing the sound effect ( learned this from Park Do Kyung )

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Fashion

Seo Hyun Jin wore NOHANT Unisex Cropped Hoodie_Gray

Seo Hyun Jin gifted Yang Se-Jong with a pair of DESCENTE Unisex Blaze Tough Wide White

Spoiler

Yang Se-Jong wore ACNE STUDIOS Kai Green Melange Sweater

Yang Se-Jong wore T.I FOR MEN Tiger Embroidery Check Shirt_Red

Yang Se-Jong wore PENFIELD Air Neck Hoody_White

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Temperature of Love Review Episodes 13-16: From Soup to Nuts

by CiCi Kdrama on Mon, Oct 16, 2017

148bfe10-a168-4b4d-ae01-617eec365681.png

From the depths of despair to the giddy heights of love, Hyun Soo is experiencing it all. Join Janet and me, Cici, as we chat about everything from (Good) Soup to nuts in Temperature of Love.

Cici: Poor Hyun Soo. It seems like her dreams are crashing all around her. Except, of course, her dreams of being with Jung Seon. I for one am relieved that she has finally realized that being in a loving relationship with someone is just as important to her happiness as being in a successful career, and that Jung Seon was able to give her a second chance.

Read more https://www.dramafever.com/news/temperature-of-love-review-episodes-13-16-from-soup-to-nuts/

Dramafever

The 9 most romantic TV shows of 2017

by whatadrama on Mon, Oct 16, 2017

2d2f6d86-570b-4be6-93d9-7d6ec4e61fbc.png

2. Temperature of Love

When "Jane" and "Good Soup" meet online, they hardly know anything about each other. When they meet offline for the first time, Good Soup falls in love with Jane, who doesn't believe in first love. Will the intuitive French food chef, who runs a restaurant called Good Soup, and the pragmatic screenwriter, Jane, find their ideal temperature of love?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-best-romantic-tv-shows-of-2017/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I am hating the CEO now.  I think he want to break JS and HS by making himself and JS invite her to the proposal and showing JS that she chose to come with him (she follow him because he lie). I just hope that if he does that, JS will not care and just believe HS.

And with sub, HA and JS mom are truly the worst. They should just kill those character off screan and begin the episode with a sentence telling us they died in a dumb way.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, larus said:

The 9 most romantic TV shows of 2017

by whatadrama on Mon, Oct 16, 2017

Spoiler

2. Temperature of Love

When "Jane" and "Good Soup" meet online, they hardly know anything about each other. When they meet offline for the first time, Good Soup falls in love with Jane, who doesn't believe in first love. Will the intuitive French food chef, who runs a restaurant called Good Soup, and the pragmatic screenwriter, Jane, find their ideal temperature of love?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/9-best-romantic-tv-shows-of-2017/

Sorry for the second post but just saw that. It's so bad. Bride of the water god ? Really ? The king's woman ? I never truly believe in dramaferver top but now they loose all credibility for me. Where are live up to your name, father is strange, strongest deliveryman and school 2017 ? Even third rate my way is not that bad.

Edited by bebebisous33
quoted picture. Please next time remove it
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, yusefull said:

Sorry for the second post but just saw that. It's so bad. Bride of the water god ? Really ? The king's woman ? I never truly believe in dramaferver top but now they loose all credibility for me. Where are live up to your name, father is strange, strongest deliveryman and school 2017 ? Even third rate my way is not that bad.

You should not put your hopes for a top that is really biased. Maybe the person who wrote the article did not watch all the dramas. It is just her/ his  preference. It was just for fun. Even if you would agree with all the entrees, there will be dozen of people who will want another dramas on the list. It was just one viewer who happends to like Temperature of Love. That`s it. :)

• Like 5

HBARVHv.jpg

Need to drop this pic first http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000599981

Seems like I don't see the last 2 pic in the drama itself? esp the one where HS holds JS neck gahhh

Ratings wise..Witch's court held onto their viewership while TOL lost some viewership to 20thcentury boys and girls but nothing is going to spoil my mood for yesterday's episode! (well until tonight huhu)

@supergal99 I am still counting!!! I need to watch it a few more times ya...:wub::tongue:

going to watch subs after morning errands! be back again to spazz some more :lol:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have yet to watch the eps as the subs come out when I'm asleep. 

But first I'm a little disappointed that the script writer is going down this route with regards to JW. I can understand him as a businessman pulling the strings behind the scene to achieve his goals. But right now this proposal thing highlights the true mean streak in him and I wish this was not the case. I am holding out hope that this is a moment of a lapse in judgment and that he will come to his senses. 

Ahhh this writer is cruel. It looks like she & I are continuing our love hate relationship 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Oooohhhhhhh ..... new still. Just awesome. One kiss,so many angles all beautifully shot.This ones gives the impression of a deep kiss. Both are so totally in it that you can feel the intensity.

PD is very imaginative and he works well with the photographer. Of course our couple are great actor... creating  great  performances. But really Yang Se Jong surprises.....for such a young actor barely coming coming off his debut !! He seemed quiet, usually concentrating in his cooking and playing the waiting game. THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE NOW.

Thank you @xianyi8. Say, aren't you the one who granted my wish of a gif of OHY and PDK in the bedroom hugging and kissing ? LOL.... !!

7 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Haha.......did I ? I remember posting the gif but can't recall it's for you (mianneyo) :tongue:

Here are the gif of our new love :wub:

m8ijuPO.gif3xBN70c.gifis0Fh7u.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3